Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this Ford’s way of adding to the original dealer allocation because fewer people converted than previously expected?
No it doesn’t add allocation.

Total MY21 allocation nationwide is based 100% on how many Broncos they can produce in MY21.

If fewer people converted than expected, all it means is that MY21 units will end up going to later reservation holders than expected. (In a sense, everyone moves up).

But the same total amount of people will end up receiving a MY21.

This priority build thing is a way for a dealer to basically magically give a customer of their choosing the earliest timestamp at their dealership.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's also the fact that many non-FE Reservations have timestamps before FE ones. Ford never said FE was going to be prioritized out of timestamp order...unless someone can correct me here.
I think "many" is a stretch, FE sold out in just over 2 hours, but not sure how we could even figure out

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard the priority winners at Canadian dealerships had to answer a skill-testing question to claim their prize.
Yeah, here’s the question:

What’s 2.3 + 7MT + 4WD + 63k = ?

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just informed me that I'm one of their "priority" customers. I was told in no uncertain terms that this means:

1. I will get a 2022 Bronco
2. I will get it at MSRP
3. I will get it sometime in 2022

Take that suckers! I rule!
Yeah, you do! You showed us all! :LOL:

Yeah, here’s the question:

What’s 2.3 + 7MT + 4WD + 63k = ?
A fully loaded Badlands w/o Sasquatch that'll be delivered sometime in your grandkid's lifetimes.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think you're percentage calculation is off. That's 3.2%

edit: looks like you deleted your percentage....
Yeah, I was trying to convey that a fraction of a percent of us would actually be affected by this, not that a fraction of a percent were being prioritized. So, I edited to keep it simple.

Sorry for the late reply.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cancel!!!!!
Do it!!!!
For the love of God cancel already!!!!

🐔🐓🐔🐓
It would make more sense for a patient, zen fella like yourself to move your order to MY22, since you’re in no hurry, thereby freeing up production for us.

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think "many" is a stretch, FE sold out in just over 2 hours, but not sure how we could even figure out
We probably can't, but I'd wager that at least twice as many non-FEs were reserved in the first 2 hours as FEs.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think "many" is a stretch, FE sold out in just over 2 hours, but not sure how we could even
We probably can't, but I'd wager that at least twice as many non-FEs were reserved in the first 2 hours as FEs.
Over 5x. And I got my FE over 3 hours after launch, it was more like 4 hours they were open.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this Ford’s way of adding to the original dealer allocation because fewer people converted than previously expected?
Perhaps.... which means they lied. We can reasonably assume some(if not many) of these “priority” builds will go to dealer family members or the dealer itself. But don’t get irate. Bury ur head in sand and say “it’s all gonna be okay”

You’ll get your Bronco when u get your Bronco. Nothing else matters. Be quiet.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d like to be happy for those selected for their golden ticket. But I must admit to being a little salty about the situation and how I perceive most dealerships will move reservation holders up that aren’t necessarily deserving (relative, friend of the family, their own reservation). When I went into my preferred dealership I was told that the nephew of the dealership manager was believed to be the number 1 reservation holder, but as it turned out I owned that distinction with a 10115xxx reservation number with a confirmation email from Ford at 6:10 on 13 July. After today’s revelations I have a sinking feeling that the boss’s nephew now has a golden ticket. I wonder if the golden ticket holders will receive their Broncos in a special delivery ahead of earliest reservation holders, or on the same truck as the earliest reservation holders. I hope some deserving Bronco loving 6g members that were on the MY21/22 cusp are a portion of those lucky few.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like to be happy for those selected for their golden ticket. But I must admit to being a little salty about the situation and how I perceive most dealerships will move reservation holders up that aren’t necessarily deserving (relative, friend of the family, their own reservation). When I went into my preferred dealership I was told that the nephew of the dealership manager was believed to be the number 1 reservation holder, but as it turned out I owned that distinction with a 10115xxx reservation number with a confirmation email from Ford at 6:10 on 13 July. After today’s revelations I have a sinking feeling that the boss’s nephew now has a golden ticket. I wonder if the golden ticket holders will receive their Broncos in a special delivery ahead of earliest reservation holders, or on the same truck as the earliest reservation holders. I hope some deserving Bronco loving 6g members that were on the MY21/22 cusp are a portion of those lucky few.
Well, if they do bump up the nephew at least you can be assured that both of your Bronco's will arrive on the same day.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, if they do bump up the nephew at least you can be assured that both of your Bronco's will arrive on the same day.
I hope that’s the way it woks. What’s supposed to be an exciting time for a lot of People that eat, sleep, and breathe Bronco have been forced to swallow a lot of bitter pills the past few months, and I just hope it works out well for them in the end. Congrats to those that got a little lucky today and please try to stay humble, and respectful of those that have invested a lot of time, planning and resources into making their Bronco dream come true that haven’t been quite so fortunate.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No dude. The dealers nephew getting bumped to priority after reserving last week maybe ain’t cool.
Are you with Ford marketing?

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No dude. The dealers nephew getting bumped to priority after reserving last week maybe ain’t cool.
Are you with Ford marketing?
@WyoBronc stated he was the FIRST reservation in line at his dealership. So, unless he got something late availability, he's still getting his rig with the first shipment. So nothing really changes for him. It's not like one guy getting put ahead of him is going to push his delivery out three months. They'll both be dropped on the same shipment.

The person that should really be upset would be the guy with the 25th reservation. He's getting bumped back to the second delivery.
Sponsored