Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boom. Love that we have mod manufacturers visiting the forum.

More low hanging fruit in terms of a Bronco product is a bolt-on solution to add rubber backing to the carpet-backed seats on Black Diamond/Badlands (or any trim really) broncos. Bonus points if there is gear organization built into the solution like MOLLE or rotopack/jerry can mounting options.

OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you all for the incredibly warm welcome - has me even more excited to get to work!

I’m going to reply to everybody individually because you guys made a ton of great suggestions, but I never read this question without responding immediately.
So happy to see the smaller companies jumping into this and I can’t wait to see what you have to offer! It is obvious that you are designing and developing your products in the US. My question is are they also made in the US?
I have no problem paying more for products made in the US!
I agree, I have no issues with paying more for quality products made in the U.S. And especially from small businesses... I'm all about supporting them.
Yes! Manufacturing locally is a huge part of our mission as a small business and is also part of what makes it fun for us. Whenever possible, we manufacture our products in house or within 20-30min of our offices.

Again, more thorough responses coming, but I wanted to chime in quickly before taking my 2yr old to soccer!

Cheers,
Matt

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

An "easy" product you could make is a rear floor leveler for the 4 door. So when the seats are folded down, you can have a flat and level surface to sleep etc. Welcome to the forum!
One for the 2 door as well...possibly including options for where seats are removed...attach to seat mounting studs to give level floor all the way up to back of front seats. Low option with no/minimal storage and high option with pull-out drawer(s).

Sponsored

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm very interested in the potential for replacing the rear side windows with a flare/cubby/panel that has modular organization/storage potential. Should be an easy drop in unit for the pending mod tops, but I would also be interested in a product for those willing to remove those windows from the mic tops, ideally with an aftermarket solution to swap between windows and flare/cubby/panel. I also like the idea of having a few different panels set up that could be quick-swapped and easily organized on a garage wall: First Aid/Recovery Gear/Camping/Kid or family supplies/EDC and commuting/hunting and fishing/event or emergency coms/search and rescue/fire or first responder, etc, etc, etc.

Might be an expensive proposition, but I like the idea of having a couple of "hot swappable" panels that are already set up just how I want them for different activities.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only two door. 4 door no! Very good idea.
If you have additional information, I’ll stand corrected.... but the two front panels appear to attach the same way irrespective of the door count. Latches on the front window frame, and latches along the sides. The trailing edge latches on the front panels are there mostly as a way to secure the 2nd row of the 4-door.

A ford representative answered this question and stated that running just the two front panels on either vehicle could be done to a certain degree (speed and terrain concerns probably), but the 2nd row panel on the 4-door can *not*, as it’s secure attachment requires the presence of the rear clamshell as well.

All that is to say, we’ve seen pictures of ford running just the front during rock crawling, but no other time... which is probably a decent indication of how the engineers feel about it.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One for the 2 door as well...possibly including options for where seats are removed...attach to seat mounting studs to give level floor all the way up to back of front seats. Low option with no/minimal storage and high option with pull-out drawer(s).
I read all the replies to make sure I could quote someone else saying it. This would be GREAT. I’m excited to see what you guys come up with.

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ready to support a U.S. made product and one that is a local business at that! Welcome, I am looking forward to seeing what you guys and gals develop for the Bronco!

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you have additional information, I’ll stand corrected.... but the two front panels appear to attach the same way irrespective of the door count. Latches on the front window frame, and latches along the sides. The trailing edge latches on the front panels are there mostly as a way to secure the 2nd row of the 4-door.

A ford representative answered this question and stated that running just the two front panels on either vehicle could be done to a certain degree (speed and terrain Iconcerns probably), but the 2nd row panel on the 4-door can *not*, as it’s secure attachment requires the presence of the rear clamshell as well.

All that is to say, we’ve seen pictures of ford running just the front during rock crawling, but no other time... which is probably a decent indication of how the engineers feel about it.
In agreement, but I thought the Ford Rep. said they did not recommend driving 4 door with rear passenger panel. I think we are saying the same thing. That's why I thought it was a good idea of building a support bar for rear passenger panel.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs