Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my dealer has five previews today and guess who isn't one of them.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone have the secret decoder ring for these equipment groups? I'm looking at the 313A in particular, which shows up on my order as costing $1,295, so I think it's the high package. Do the numbers vary by trim? In other words, is there a different number for a high package on each trim? It's the same number for all trims, then it looks like just one high package for the first lot here. Of course, I could be wrong.

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am really thinking of dropping SAS from my BD build and hope that pushes me ahead of some people. Otherwise according to my dealer my earlier 7/14 reservation is pushing me to 2022.
Don't sacrifice what you want just to get it earlier. Get what you want and wait. It will feel that much better when you get it.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have the secret decoder ring for these equipment groups? I'm looking at the 313A in particular, which shows up on my order as costing $1,295, so I think it's the high package. Do the numbers vary by trim? In other words, is there a different number for a high package on each trim? It's the same number for all trims, then it looks like just one high package for the first lot here. Of course, I could be wrong.

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw0LIo8NIAlNxnqXW4QrtZIc

• Love
Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAS is an issue....maybe it's because the FE's are taking the commodity, but 1 SAS and no Wildtrack.... oh dear!!!!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SAS is an issue....maybe it's because the FE's are taking the commodity, but 1 SAS and no Wildtrack.... oh dear!!!!
I know I’m a bad person but I’m kind of laughing internally at all the chaos. Everyone just had to have Sasquatch! I only feel bad for my Colorado peeps.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/13 10:30 Reservation

2 Door BL
2.3 - Auto - LUX - Beadlock - Mats - Keypad - Paint protection - Hitch - Velocity Blue - Insulated MIC - Wheel Locks

MA Dealer just informed me that 3 base Bronco's were previewed, not mine. I had the top reservation at their dealer, didn't get the priority code. Their P2 request was granted last week (info unknown)

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I’m a bad person but I’m kind of laughing internally at all the chaos. Everyone just had to have Sasquatch! I only feel bad for my Colorado peeps.
I went back and forth so many times since there's not much a difference with BL...I decided just to do it so it got me the tires, wheels, diff, etc....maybe they plan to stock up on commodities and just start cranking SAS left and right.... next year!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you should have your Bronco in time for the Woodward dream cruise on August 21st 😉. With any luck I may also have mine so I can cruise Woodward.

9901541B-BFA1-4B11-BCB5-567247458C58.jpeg
That's an awesome lineup right there! :love:

Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
7/13 10:30 Reservation

2 Door BL
2.3 - Auto - LUX - Beadlock - Mats - Keypad - Paint protection - Hitch - Velocity Blue - Insulated MIC - Wheel Locks

MA Dealer just informed me that 3 base Bronco's were previewed, not mine. I had the top reservation at their dealer, didn't get the priority code. Their P2 request was granted last week (info unknown)
What do you mean by P2?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went back and forth so many times since there's not much a difference with BL...I decided just to do it so it got me the tires, wheels, diff, etc....maybe they plan to stock up on commodities and just start cranking SAS left and right.... next year!
I hope so! I joke but I still feel bad for people. You’ll all still get your Bronco before me anyways!

MooseF15

Badlands
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner Off-Road; 2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still sticking to its the tires but have no real facts other than tires have been a major pita since last summer and the ones on the Bronco are brand new line.
It’s actually the stickers with the little Sasquatch on it. The design was just changed and they don’t have enough stock.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am really thinking of dropping SAS from my BD build and hope that pushes me ahead of some people. Otherwise according to my dealer my earlier 7/14 reservation is pushing me to 2022.
I don't know man, would you regret doing that? Is SAS worth the wait? Don't do anything drastic, don't cut items just to get it earlier. But that's me. Patience is key.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You Sir are a horrible person. You will be my first victim as I drive south from Cheyenne in my Sasquatch Bronco and drive over your little Bronco, reminiscent of the original “Bigfoot” in some kind of real world monster truck competition......leaving you in a tangled, twisted heap along I-25.
That is, if my Sasquatch Bronco is ever a reality and not as illusive as the original Sasquatch due to commodity shortages.
Sponsored