First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers can't prioritize down to 02, that's FMC. Our highest priority is 10, but that doesn't matter anyway as Ford is overriding the Priority in favor of the timestamp.
Every dealer got one P2, some got two. This is well documented on this forum.
Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Gloff are any of Serramonte's previews MIC tops?
Of the 12 four doors we have previewing, 6 are ST, 6 are MIC TOP. That is disproportionate to what our soft top take rate is. I haven't kept track, but I'd hazard a guess that our soft top take rate is 25 out of 200+ orders

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Every dealer got one P2, some got two. This is well documented on this forum.
Yeah, I'm aware of the VIP orders that Ford gave out to dealers, but we don't assign priorities lower than 10. 01/02 are scheduled for production generally. I was saying that your priority doesn't matter until it schedules, as Ford is overriding the 10-19 priorities. When your order gets scheduled Ford will give it a priority 01-09.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealers prioritized retail units as P2 I'm a P10
Ford changed those orders to priority code 2. You being a priority code 10 is no different than everyone else at 19. Every dealer can change a priority code from 10-19 but it's a waste of time to do so.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they maybe pulling based on geographical locations for shipping purposes as well?
No, that's next week. This week it is selected by the Moon's gravitational pull or tidal force as it is also commonly referred to.

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did just see the email come back from Dearborn's head of scheduling, and she says the system is operating correctly. They're running simulations and it they didn't find any oddities. Said they'd keep running scenarios, but we painted them with the question how someone in #242 got pulled so early.....she deferred to the normal answer, it pulls by 1)dealer allocation 2)available commodities and 3)timestamp

So I guess we'll continue to see some crazy things when these things get scheduled.

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, that's next week. This week it is selected by the Moon's gravitational pull or tidal force as it is also commonly referred to.
I thought this week was juicedratic equation week?

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I'm aware of the VIP orders that Ford gave out to dealers, but we don't assign priorities lower than 10. 01/02 are scheduled for production generally. I was saying that your priority doesn't matter until it schedules, as Ford is overriding the 10-19 priorities. When your order gets scheduled Ford will give it a priority 01-09.
The so called "VIP" were given P2. I understand the P10-19, I'm unsure why you are questioning me. I'm stating factual conditions that might be able to guide others as it pertains to the OP.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
This is crazy...1 Sasquatch and 3 Luxe’s? It appears the 2.7L issue was over blown but the Sasquatch package is just kind of ridiculous if these are the numbers we will see. I guess 2025 is good estimate. I went from thinking I was in the first 25, to wondering if I’ll ever get it. As always, thanks for the communications zach@granger

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@IconicBronco says they just received the email minutes ago for FE scheduled 6/28 week in the FE thread, so maybe emails going out before Thursday?

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
mebronco.jpg
Finally saw them in real life yesterday in Plainfield, IN. They are better than pics. Sizeable, stout, bulky vehicle. Sounds like 2 door models will be delayed (unfortunately)
I ordered an Area 51 Wildtrak but still wavering a little on color. Cactus Grey has always been up there on my color choice list. This picture is making me want to call and change my order to Cactus. Looks awesome with the black trim and wheels... dang

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The so called "VIP" were given P2. I understand the P10-19, I'm unsure why you are questioning me. I'm stating factual conditions that might be able to guide others as it pertains to the OP.
I just was clarifying how those priorities are assigned, believe it or not, people will call their dealers (me!) asking if we can change their priority. They aren't relevant. 01/02 doesn't really matter since we can't adjust it anyway. The difference between my 01 and 02 orders is one week, which in the overall scheme of automobile production, is not a lot of time.

Ninja Edit: I read the post you were replying to. The request you're referencing (P2 request) was not something that the dealer requested, it was awarded by Ford. I hadn't heard it being referred to by P2, only as Priority or VIP. That said, I still wanted to make clear that we (as dealers) don't have control over these VIP orders other than telling Ford which order we want for the one or two VIP slots Ford gave us.

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is crazy...1 Sasquatch and 3 Luxe’s? It appears the 2.7L issue was over blown but the Sasquatch package is just kind of ridiculous if these are the numbers we will see. I guess 2025 is good estimate. I went from thinking I was in the first 25, to wondering if I’ll ever get it. As always, thanks for the communications zach@granger
The Sasquatch is crazy, but not the rest. Three luxes, but just 4 highs, 13 mids, and 4 standards. It seems like they're all spread out.

334A - 1 - Badlands Luxe
333A - 3 - Badlands High
332A - 4 - Badlands Mid
331A - 1 - Badlands Standard
322A - 5 - Black Diamond Mid
321A - 1 - Black Diamond Standard
314A - 2 - Outer Banks Luxe
313A - 1 - Outer Banks High
312A - 1 - Outer Banks Mid
222A - 3 - Big Bend Mid
101A - 2 - Base Standard

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of the 12 four doors we have previewing, 6 are ST, 6 are MIC TOP. That is disproportionate to what our soft top take rate is. I haven't kept track, but I'd hazard a guess that our soft top take rate is 25 out of 200+ orders
Can you share of your 12 how many were Sas and Lux?
Sponsored