Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Yeti products but if you’re going a 45 or bigger I would rearrange your cargo plan. You’re not going to want to lift it up there when it’s full and honestly I wouldn’t trust it up there. Put the yeti inside and some lighter things on top.
Even worse - think about getting the bacon and eggs out when it's breakfast time!

Or I want a soda but not enough to climb up there and find it.
Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have tried ice , and dry ice in multiple coolers. I should have gone with the 12v cooler from the start. They come in many sizes and some can be powered by 120v AC as wells as 12v in your truck.

The Bronco has a 12v outlet in the back just for something like this.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I don't know about you guy's but my wife and I are finally jumping on the boat and buying a Yeti cooler for the Bronco. I was against the Roof rack for a MIC top due to the extra steps to remove the top, but I think the roof is the best mounting location. So has anyone had any cool idea's on where they plan to mount one or store one?
Get an Orca. Made in U.S.A 🇺🇲

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I work at a company with road techs who keep coolers on their work trucks and we had "cooler wars" last year to see if spending the extra money was worth the result. The Yeti out preformed, Rtic, Shiti, Igloo, Lifetime and Ozark. I don't mind spending a few extra dollars.
Orca is the best. 🇺🇲

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I still think the ROI on the breakeven point between the cost of a YETI cooler and a couple bags of ice is pointless. Also, have fun trying to get that sucker on top of your roof! Just get a roof basket or put it in the back.

Alright I read so more of the posts, and edited my response. Geez you people are really into coolers! I just have a classic Coleman. I still don't see the need to buy a Yeti and pretty much protest it. But to each their own!
I kind of agree re price of Yeti coolers. They screwed up an order for a personalized cup and gave me a 30% discount code to make it right, then I proceeded to buy about $1,000 worth of Yeti shit, including a Tundra 65 which will fit nicely in the back of my 4D FE. It's high quality gear and the 30% discount made it worth it to me.

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer Grizzly, but I think I got mine when they were much cheaper than other brands and I got blaze orange! Maybe 7-8 years of hunting with them and no problems.

The thing about the ice-holding contests is that they, usually, don't account for getting in and out of the cooler multiple times. In the real world, all of the environmental factors are going to make more of a difference than the ice challenges between quality coolers.
Grizzly's are good.

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok on a serious note, I end up using several 150 quart coolers during a season. What are y’all ideas or thoughts of fitting one of maybe couple of those in the backyard of the bronco, have several of the Igloo brand, and a Orca, all are 150 quart. Think about how y’all will move them too filled with ice drinks and meat. Load and unload. So come on y’all flex those muscles.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok on a serious note, I end up using several 150 quart coolers during a season. What are y’all ideas or thoughts of fitting one of maybe couple of those in the backyard of the bronco, have several of the Igloo brand, and a Orca, all are 150 quart. Think about how y’all will move them too filled with ice drinks and meat. Load and unload. So come on y’all flex those muscles.
I don’t have the dims but Id wager if you’re talking about two 150 qt rotomolded coolers I think your also talking F150 language or a trailer if you have other hunting gear. Maybe you could fit them in a four door Bronco but the raised floor from the rear seats plus carpet would be a royal PITA to get them in and out when loaded.

picks up phone “Joe, I’ll bring the whiskey if we can use your F150 to haul the coolers to camp”.

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Orca is the best. 🇺🇲
After watching prices forever it seems on Yeti's, I finally gave up and bought the small Orca. Got it on sale for $99 vs. $250 for the same size Yeti. It is impossible that the Yeti could be 2 1/2 times better than an Orca.

Sponsored

Asylumchild

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love my RTIC45, $100 less than Yeti if you are trying to save some money.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After watching prices forever it seems on Yeti's, I finally gave up and bought the small Orca. Got it on sale for $99 vs. $250 for the same size Yeti. It is impossible that the Yeti could be 2 1/2 times better than an Orca.
And Yeti's are made in China. Go figure. Yeti is just a well known name. When more people know about how good Orca coolers are, the price, and that there made in the good ole U.S.A 🇺🇲 They'll be buying Orca. Do some research, and you'll find out your Yeti is a waste of money, going to Great Britain and China.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an Iceco JP50 fridge last year. No regrats!

OP
OP
TheColemans05

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait a second, the OP's handle has "Coleman" in it and he's asking about coolers? Is there no family loyalty anymore?
When they cut off my monthly check due to Rhona, I went to the competitor. lol
Sponsored