Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just revised my order a third time! I’m sorry MAP I’m getting it together!! 😂😂.

Thanks for the info. Still okay with me. Keep stacking those down payment dollars.
Sponsored

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gladiators already looking like Toyotas, consumer reports gave it a 5 out of 5 reliability rating.
I hope so as a buddy of mine has one, but until one or two reach a million miles; lets reserve that comparison for the future. They are however, performing as good or better off road.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What this failure to meet builds situation is doing.....it is selling a boat load of Bronco Sports. Several acquaintances have gone out and bought Sports. “ Didn’t feel like waiting any longer” is their claim.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a build date, I have a VIN, I did not get a build date push back email either. But I am really looking at the Jeep - I am liking the body colored tops on the Sahara and the new Rubicons. I think I can even get a Sarge green Willys with matching top. Looks pretty slick and more "finished" and I can have it today.

This truck better come soon.

(Not trolling - just sharing my feelings. You all should be accepting of it.)
Ford Bronco No Broncos scheduled this week. 0N3tJ7H
I bet you can't find that one either. This production issue is not just a Ford thing, FCA among others globally is affected as well. If you go today, you have low chances to find the one you exactly want.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
What this failure to meet builds situation is doing.....it is selling a boat load of Bronco Sports. Several acquaintances have gone out and bought Sports. “ Didn’t feel like waiting any longer” is their claim.
They were clearly shopping in the wrong segment for their needs anyways if they can so easily switch from an SUV to a crossover like it’s no big deal.

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And it has gone from bad to worse:

This fits perfectly with Ford's record of saying one thing and not doing anything. Actually, Ford has made far more excuses than they've made Broncos for sale. It seems they've invested a lot of resources into an excuse making machine perhaps. If so, it's working wonderfully. Who's the Charlie Brown now? Lucy wants to know.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've enjoyed driving my wife's FE Sport since January, beats the hell out of our old Subaru Forester. I have a 2 door on reserve but doubt I'll see it until 2022. The Sport Badlands (w/Badlands package) is about impossible to find these days.

Sponsored

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This fits perfectly with Ford's record of saying one thing and not doing anything. Actually, Ford has made far more excuses than they've made Broncos for sale. It seems they've invested a lot of resources into an excuse making machine perhaps. If so, it's working wonderfully. Who's the Charlie Brown now? Lucy wants to know.
I hid the football, to help Charlie Brown.

Onthegas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch 5/9/22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whatevah, whenevah. I’ve lost that loving feeling.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a build date, I have a VIN, I did not get a build date push back email either. But I am really looking at the Jeep - I am liking the body colored tops on the Sahara and the new Rubicons. I think I can even get a Sarge green Willys with matching top. Looks pretty slick and more "finished" and I can have it today.

This truck better come soon.

(Not trolling - just sharing my feelings. You all should be accepting of it.)
I had a soft top Badlands 4dr on order, but with the SAS, tow and Lux production constraints, I had zero faith Ford could get it to me in a reasonable timeframe. These delays just confirm my thoughts. My diesel JL Rubicon should be here this week. Had to transfer it from another dealer, but thankfully my local Jeep dealer is willing to work with me. Shoved my Bronco order to 22’ and I’ll re-evaluate when the 22 order banks open and once some are on the roads and owner reviews start showing up. Plus that’ll give the aftermarket time to catch up.

In the meantime I’m looking forward to doors off/top down cruising this summer 😎 Already have the lift, wheels and 37s picked out lol

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Under 6G's post on Facebook of this thread...

Ford Bronco No Broncos scheduled this week. Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 5.18.58 PM
Sponsored