First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, after pondering it for a while I officially changed my order to a four door with soft top today and removed the tow package also. Several reasons for this change with commodity constraints being just one of them. Bigger gas tank, ability to sleep in the back, more cargo space, easier ability for people to get in and out of the back seats, tray table option, etc caused me to cave. With me fishing a lot and wanting to start overlanding it just works out better even with me thinking the two door looks better. Living by myself it will be a lot easier for me to put the soft top down and put it back up compared to the MIC top also. I don’t really need the defroster or tiny, useless windshield wiper either living in the south. This change and being #10 out of 60 orders at my dealership should definitely get me my Bronco sometime this Summer I would think.
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah....but you still got the same size bladder :)
Less cup holders too, if you need to go the “Dumb & Dumber” route to relieve yourself… Damn…

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on your change and hope it speeds up delivery. I’ll bet you’ll be happy you did that. Also, glad you stuck with the Bronco. When I saw the thread title, I thought you had defected to a different vehicle! Seems like quite a few of those threads lately.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whew! I was definitely worried about your order status, thank you for making a new thread to keep me updated.

Ford Bronco Well, I made the big change 1624026754353

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wrestled with the same thoughts. I originally ordered a 2 door WT but later changed to a 4 dr BL soft top, within days of doing so got a build week and VIN

I’m happy with the change I made, I had planned on swapping the MIC on my 2 door to-a softop anyhow, for me the soft top is more convenient....

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not what I was expecting to see when I came in here LOL. Always hate seeing people comprise their orders on here but looks like you had some other reasons that make sense.

caitlyn-jenner_gettyimages-524690236jpg.jpg

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RIP

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not what I was expecting to see when I came in here LOL. Always hate seeing people comprise their orders on here but looks like you had some other reasons that make sense.

Ford Bronco Well, I made the big change caitlyn-jenner_gettyimages-524690236
He said he lives alone.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, after pondering it for a while I officially changed my order to a four door with soft top today and removed the tow package also. Several reasons for this change with commodity constraints being just one of them. Bigger gas tank, ability to sleep in the back, more cargo space, easier ability for people to get in and out of the back seats, tray table option, etc caused me to cave. With me fishing a lot and wanting to start overlanding it just works out better even with me thinking the two door looks better. Living by myself it will be a lot easier for me to put the soft top down and put it back up compared to the MIC top also. I don’t really need the defroster or tiny, useless windshield wiper either living in the south. This change and being #10 out of 60 orders at my dealership should definitely get me my Bronco sometime this Summer I would think.
I can't believe you sold out on the 2DR crew. 😲

Ford Bronco Well, I made the big change 5dqkz8

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door soft tops are now a constraint 🤣 jk but I wouldn't be surprised with everyone switching to try and get it sooner.
Sponsored