Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not receive my email today. :(

A few tidbits:

-Overall it doesnā€™t look like that many people got order emails today going off the number of posts in this thread saying so. Definitely less than in previous scheduling weeks which isnā€™t good.

-All MIC tops in todayā€™s email obviously.

-Due to the lack of emails today and this being the first scheduling done in weeks it doesnā€™t look like Ford has gotten a good handle on the constraints yet. This could be the last week we see MIC tops scheduled for a while unless youā€™re a FE holder.

-My prediction is that all future VINā€™s for soft tops will be produced in September or later which would go in line with when the hard top attachment will start being included and why no emails were sent out today for them. I also predict Ford will mostly produce soft tops beginning that month which is why I donā€™t see very many MIC tops getting scheduled for the next few months.

-While I see some MIC tops for current order holders (especially FE ones) getting produced before soft tops like as seen in todayā€™s email I donā€™t see the vast majority being produced until after all of the soft top orders have been built.
In the past two scheduling cycles, week 2 had much larger scheduling numbers than week 1, so I'm hopeful we'll see a lot of emails go out next Thursday. This also feels to me like a larger number of week 1 than the last two cycles, which I take as a good sign. So, basically the opposite of what you feel.

Don't see any reason to think this is the last week for MIC tops.

Ford is targeting 60% hard top, 40% soft top for MY21 production, so they're going to have to continue producing hard tops throughout the fall to come anywhere close to that.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe if you quit whining youā€™d get scheduled.

Iā€™m kidding Iā€™m in the same boat. My res was 10:55 but I am 1st at the dealer and their only FE.
I was really starting to think Ford was putting me at the back of the line because I was whining so much...but phew! I was whining quite a bit, I must admit.

mrtiticus

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E63 Wagon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well... I went through 17 pages of screenshots and I'm now convinced I am the only person alive who ordered a FE in Cyber Orange...
Ford Bronco July 1 Email Group! Screenshot_20210701-154219
No, you have company. My FE is a 2-door in Cyber Orange with MIC top. I reserved it on launch date, and I received my email today. The build date is week of August 23. Hooray!

Sponsored

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No, you have company. My FE is a 2-door in Cyber Orange with MIC top. I reserved it on launch date, and I received my email today. The build date is week of August 23. Hooray!
So you have the only 2D and I have the only 4D. Looks like we're going to make a killing at a Mecum auction in a decade!

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got my Build email First Edition 2 Door.

7/13/21- Reservation
2/3/21- Order Date

I owe a huge thank you to the Bronco6g community for helping me get my build date. I was one of the very first FE orders. I was checked out within the first minute. I had seen an excel sheet on the forums and my reservation ID number was one of the lowest on the sheet for first editions.

My dealer was where everything went wrong. I never got a heads up to go in and order till I finally called. I ordered Cactus Grey with the black interior with a black painted top. I was not as active as I should have been on the Forums but when we received the 3/25 email notifying that the FEs would be getting the MIC top I did not know it required action by me to call the dealer to change my order.

Long story short my order was stuck as a 99 and had I not pushed my dealer to fix this it would have just been stuck his email to me said they had no clue what 99 meant. See Below...

"I attached your order summary here, it is my understanding that the priority code just represents the Dealership so we are Dealer 99." šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Any way I finally got it all figured out and just want to thank you all for your help!
Thatā€™s messed up! Most of the problems Iā€™ve seen have been from the dealers, not Ford. Iā€™m glad to see your Bronco is being built!!

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tired of getting disappointed I had stopped monitoring my inbox on scheduling days. All the more surprised when I saw a Ford email in my inbox today when I was looking for something else.

August 16th Build
July 13th Reservation
March 17th Order

FE, 4 DR, Cactus, Black Onyx
Twinning. How many FE 4 Dr Cactus Black Onyx are in this round? geesh.

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just called today and also removed the MIC/Roof Rails to soft top. Is anyone aware of an after-market provider for a MIC roof substitute?
dang it, all these hardtops getting scheduled and I just changed mine to a soft top to make sure I can get one this year. *sigh*

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canā€™t believe thereā€™s people who think the dealership units donā€™t have to pass quality inspection tests especially seeing how these units can be test driven and sold to customers at a future date. Ford would be swimming in lawsuits.
I was referring to the MIC tops on dealer units which could easily be swapped out to soft tops before sale. It was a statement that had been passed around before and if it's unfounded rumor then great, no need for butthurt.

Sponsored

MJCBJ

First Edition
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All recent FE scheduled builds, don't get yourself all excited just yet...

My FE 4 door LB was originally scheduled to be built 6/21, then changed to 7/5, then changed to 8/2, I just hope this time they build the darn thing.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my letter today! Aug 9 Build Date. BadLands, 4Dr,2.7L,CG, MIC, SAS, Tow, LUX, MGV
7/13 10:37pm EST Reservation.
Ford is sending *letters*? no wonder this is taking so long. they really need to figure out how email works.

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called today and also removed the MIC/Roof Rails to soft top. Is anyone aware of an after-market provider for a MIC roof substitute?
not too many providers out there right now, i'm assuming in the next few months we will see a ton.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was referring to the MIC tops on dealer units which could easily be swapped out to soft tops before sale. It was a statement that had been passed around before and if it's unfounded rumor then great, no need for butthurt.
Who said I was butthurt? Because I think people donā€™t have any common sense? Lol. The only one that sounds butthurt is you.
Sponsored