Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome. I may order from a dealer by me but I didn’t order my Bronco from them…you don’t think that’s an issue right? Eying these, the tail gate table, and trailer hitch if available to order (don’t see it on the site, but seems people on the Forum ordered).
There won't be any problems. You'll go to the parts department to make your order. And I'm sure they are like my dealers parts department. They don't know, and couldn't care less where the vehicle came from. They just want to sell parts. :)
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to make my own.. haha. I can program and my buddy just happens to have. CNC table... Probably engrave badlands or and old school bronco font/logo on them... Hmmmm

Last edited:

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not going to buy anything for my ghost Bronco until I can touch it. Day 3 reservation, two door Badlands with all the sins! I am not downgrading my build. Ford put all that stuff out there to buy and I want it. MY21 or MY22, who knows.

OP
OP
bhornberger

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the “machining” is cut through - any thoughts on trapping dirt and detritus?
Are they painted, anodized, colored thru? - expect wouldn’t hold up well if painted.
watching a few reviews on youtube - they say anodized and laser engraved.

- example.

Sponsored

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think they could get sprayed with something like a rhino liner for traction?

antiblue2022

Base
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 pontiac torrent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I definitely plan on getting these, (silver for my AMB), buuuuuut definitely waiting till i get a build date. Since Im all but guaranteed to get bumped to MY22 i want to make sure AMB is still an option. If not ill switch to green and get the black ones.
My current order is amb but I would love a green if I get the option

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm definitely adding sill plates to my 4D OBX, but not until I can find ones that protect the front lip of the sill. Here's what I mean; the current sill plate for the Bronco by Putco roughly covers the area indicated in 1 below, but leaves the entry lip onto the sill (2 below) open to shoe scuffs. In my experience that's where the bulk of the wear comes from.

Ford Bronco Door Sill Plates by Putco (Black Platinum) For 2021 Bronco 2-Door -– Closeup Pics Sill Plate

Putco already offers a product that covers that entry lip (see below) so I am hopeful they, or other 3rd party accessories manufacturers, will follow suit. I'm waiting for those to hit the market.

Ford Bronco Door Sill Plates by Putco (Black Platinum) For 2021 Bronco 2-Door -– Closeup Pics doorsillsx800

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I put in my order yesterday and I got the same plate. Thanks for sharing!!

Ford Bronco Door Sill Plates by Putco (Black Platinum) For 2021 Bronco 2-Door -– Closeup Pics doorsillsx800
Stupid question: is everyone going through their dealer for parts or is there another place i need to look to order from?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stupid question: is everyone going through their dealer for parts or is there another place i need to look to order from?
There’s lots of discount Ford accessory sites online/dealerships selling for below MSRP. A little homework will save you a few bucks.

Sponsored

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went through the Ford website since they give you a discount automatically. The dealership actually recommend I do that for better pricing. The salesman said it would be MSRP there. An honest salesman who knew 🤷‍♂️

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking at those myself. Take some pictures when you get them installed please.
I went ahead and ordered them from Roesch Ford outside Chicago along with the Lund Aeroskin II. The shipping was a little more reasonable than OP's Dealer he ordered from.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely adding sill plates to my 4D OBX, but not until I can find ones that protect the front lip of the sill. Here's what I mean; the current sill plate for the Bronco by Putco roughly covers the area indicated in 1 below, but leaves the entry lip onto the sill (2 below) open to shoe scuffs. In my experience that's where the bulk of the wear comes from.

Putco already offers a product that covers that entry lip (see below) so I am hopeful they, or other 3rd party accessories manufacturers, will follow suit. I'm waiting for those to hit the market.

On page 19 item C of the Preliminary Bronco Accessory Catalog are Trail Armor and Rocker Panel Covers which I think is what you are looking for. VM2DZ-1613208-A for 4 door and VM2DZ-1613208-B for 2 door. $269 & $259 respectively. I see the on Roesch Ford for a little over $200.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs