Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone knowledgeable about aftermarket parts tell me if this is better. With the Sasquatch constraints and me wanting my black diamond.

Is it better to drop the Sasquatch package and just get a 2 inch lift with 35’s later on aftermarket?

Or even just go with a fully loaded BB and do the lift and 35’s later to remove the mod bumper constraint too? Honestly the only reason I went BD in the first place was for the MGV seats.
The Sasquatch is more than just a lift...

If the only thing you are interested in is 35s on your BB... then you'll need the spacers, the tires, and wheels with the correct offset. You could go with wheel spacers, but then you'll be trying to squeeze 12.5" wide tires on a thin wheel... Between wheels and tires you'll be into it for probably close to $2k.

If you want full functionality, with suspension travel, upgraded front axle for the extra wheel mass, rear diff gearing more appropriate for the larger tires, the extended fender flares, and appropriate wheels and tires... it's cheaper to Sas from the factory.

But you do you.

;)
Thanks! I understood there was more to it of course I just didnt write it all in. But that seemed like the common theme I've read about on here. Just cheaper to do it from the factory. I guess I'll have to hope I get built next week if not probably looking more like 22.
Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you could change the constraints to a Race Red color it’ll cover everything about my build. 😭

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can someone knowledgeable about aftermarket parts tell me if this is better. With the Sasquatch constraints and me wanting my black diamond.

Is it better to drop the Sasquatch package and just get a 2 inch lift with 35’s later on aftermarket?

Or even just go with a fully loaded BB and do the lift and 35’s later to remove the mod bumper constraint too?
Best is loaded BB, but without Sas you lose the heavier axles for 35s which is a sticking point or more would move to BB. If your going to spend the money on suspension upgrades that is one thing, but the axles is a whole new ball game of $.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Bend, Mid Package, 2.7, MIC. Day one reservation. One year gone. If they can't build something that basic... I gave up the tow package but that's it.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best is loaded BB, but without Sas you lose the heavier axles for 35s which is a sticking point or more would move to BB. If your going to spend the money on suspetion upgrades that is one thing, but the axles is a whole new ball game of $.
That's part of the issue as well better to go loaded BB with Sas? I'm pretty dead set on wanting SAS and MIC top so even if I switch to BB it may not even change my place in line.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I switched to this build minus tow. I got about the same percentage too. I wonder if this is accurate?
My dealer says they cannot figure out the logic, so this is as good as any, and helps me feel like there is some order of things :ROFLMAO:

I am late day two and just outside the first third of my dealer allocation, and they have about 15% randomly scheduled, so I think that significantly reduces my likelihood. 😞

What I don’t know is how many of their 14 E5C two door orders are in front of me. That would tell me a lot about my 2021 odds.

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond has low capacity but also low demand. I wonder if that bodes well or not?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They did effectively break it down:

Capacity is 19% for 2 doors (all are MICs). So, 4 door build will be 56%-19% = 37% of total Sep builds will be 4 door MICs....44% of total Sep builds will be 4 door Soft Tops.

Sept:
19% 2 door
37% 4 door MIC
44% 4 door ST
I took that to mean floor pans... Other wise they wouldn't have over capacity to build 4 Doors...

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Try being patient when you were in preview before Memorial Day and now we’re into the backside of July with nothing. No VIN, no date and a reservation in the first 24 hours.
I wouldn't be... hour 2 here.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good point, but I believe that column doesn’t really reflect the entire US order banks, only the order banks for that specific dealer’s orders. The table I saw posted in June was from another dealer. Granger does have a very high mix of FEs in their order banks.
This is a really significant point. Kinda makes speculation upon this slightly-to-very murky data even less concrete!

Sponsored

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how is it that the chart shows that Badlands are in the black and buildable , yet scroll down the page a little ways and it says front locker is very red. Pretty sure you cannot option a Badlands without a front locker :unsure::cautious:

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So how is it that the chart shows that Badlands are in the black and buildable , yet scroll down the page a little ways and it says front locker is very red. Pretty sure you cannot option a Badlands without a front locker :unsure::cautious:
You can now order a Badlands with the front locker prep kit. 🤪

glamarca

Base
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Charger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
No , because it’s a Sasquatch
Gotcha. I'm not expecting it in September, just wondering what type of time frame you think I am looking at? Any guess? Thanks!