Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Badlands and squatch require an entire new suspension to lift any.
Wrong, if anything these suspensions have a lot more ability to stretch their legs than typical OEM IFS. That said, lifts generally make it perform worse. I don't think you have to lift the HOSS suspension very much at all to fully fit 37's and I personally would address whatever rubs specifically, like crash bars or flares and do only minimal lift.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This thing looks like a beast. Town and country put 37s on and they got no rub at all when lock to lock turning. Just dont go over a speed bump faster than 7 mph or u might be in the market for some new fenders.
I have a question about the beauty rings… can you just take those off with the tire still fully functional? I wanna take those off and get them powder coated after i receive my Bronco. Just wanna know if they can just be unscrewed and pulled off so i can drop them off at my local powder coat guy. I dont have any experience with beauty rings or the beadlock rings for that matter. Thanks for any replies.
Yes. They are 100% cosmetic.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wrong, if anything these suspensions have a lot more ability to stretch their legs than typical OEM IFS. That said, lifts generally make it perform worse. I don't think you have to lift the HOSS suspension very much at all to fully fit 37's and I personally would address whatever rubs specifically, like crash bars or flares and do only minimal lift.
I think what he was saying was that you can't install the cheap 1 or 2in lift/level kits on badlands or Sas equipped broncos. 4WP, Zone, and other manufacturers already stated it won't work due to shock length and cv angle.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Point is you can't lift HOSS at all with minimal spacer lifts. The spacer lifts that have been released specifically say they are not for Badlands and squatch (HOSS). Here is a post I stole from @ZackDanger

And here's the link to the video where Ryan very quickly talks about how a "level lift" (budget boost / spacer) wont work because of CV angles on the "Yellow Bilstein" (BL, SAS) equipped Broncos:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-37”-tires-on-2021-bronco-4wp-explains.16623/

Sponsored

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Point is you can't lift HOSS at all with minimal spacer lifts. The spacer lifts that have been released specifically say they are not for Badlands and squatch (HOSS). Here is a post I stole from @ZackDanger

And here's the link to the video where Ryan very quickly talks about how a "level lift" (budget boost / spacer) wont work because of CV angles on the "Yellow Bilstein" (BL, SAS) equipped Broncos:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-37”-tires-on-2021-bronco-4wp-explains.16623/
Very curious as to how exactly the M-3249-BU “Upgraded half shaft kit” is upgraded... stronger, greater angles for the inner/outer joints.. all of the above?

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reply has nothing to do with what 4wp is or is not offering, if that's all you were referring to I apologize

I absolutely recommend against using spacer lifts, wheel travel is king, but to say that the HOSS cannot be lifted in this method is simply false.

Edit: sorry I read your original comment in a bad mood. On what was seemingly objectively good post it seemed like every other comment was negativity. How many vehicles can you throw 37's on stock, let alone in this class. I have the utmost confidence that whatever Ford hasn't delivered the aftermarket will, and it should be easier than ever for them if this is what you can do stock.

Last edited:

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A bit too beefy for my taste, but nice that the option is there for those who so desire!
just too much;, almost looks ‘forced’ in there…..like someone suckin’ it in to get their shirt buttoned.

still a great looking vehicle

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This thing looks like a beast. Town and country put 37s on and they got no rub at all when lock to lock turning. Just dont go over a speed bump faster than 7 mph or u might be in the market for some new fenders.
I have a question about the beauty rings… can you just take those off with the tire still fully functional? I wanna take those off and get them powder coated after i receive my Bronco. Just wanna know if they can just be unscrewed and pulled off so i can drop them off at my local powder coat guy. I dont have any experience with beauty rings or the beadlock rings for that matter. Thanks for any replies.
if it goes pssst, after removing them, you need them on...

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would like to see a pic with the front flare off

Sponsored

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford uses them on everything and they are cheap fucking trash. Worth it to swap them out if you will be removing tires even semi-regularly.

And it's common to need or use different lug nuts when switching to an aftermarket wheel.
The one's on my 2 year old F-150 are already off center. When I use my impact on slow to put them on before torqueing them down they wobble all over. Jeep uses them as well on the Wrangler but they seem to be better quality. I just put 35's on my '21 Rubicon and swapped out those shitty lug nuts while I was at it.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can physically put spacers on it, and I’m sure some will, but if it’s anything more than a show vehicle, it shouldn’t be done. It will be though. If there’s one thing people love, it’s a cheap lift.
Are we talking wheel spacers or suspension spacers?

I've wheeled with plenty of people with suspension spacers as a part of their suspension. Yeah, you don't increase articulation, but you get clearance, which is useful.

I wouldn't recommend wheel spacers to anyone.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are we talking wheel spacers or suspension spacers?

I've wheeled with plenty of people with suspension spacers as a part of their suspension. Yeah, you don't increase articulation, but you get clearance, which is useful.

I wouldn't recommend wheel spacers to anyone.

I'm talking about top plate spacers. You'd have to go back and find the actual comments from 4WP and the like for the exact reasons, but shock length and maxed out CV angles on the current yellow shocks make using a top plate spacer unadvised. I wasn't that concerned with exact details as I will never put spacers on mine anyway. As I said though, even though it's not advised, I'm sure some will.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Saw this on Facebook from Johnson Ford. 37s on Sasquatch straight off the transport.

Specs:
  • Toyo Open Country MT 37" Tires
  • Spare tire bracket from 4wp

57C0E0B4-EBCB-4393-94AE-BA60D52EC0E1.jpeg
BDE2E73A-D2D3-44BA-B72C-7171AB631EDC.jpeg
6250647C-8959-4707-9BB7-9387D5ADB183.jpeg
C506AB97-3308-4ED3-948A-F4415C683A03.jpeg
33CC5D1B-BF4E-40FA-8C91-8853DD82EEB4.jpeg
8D9429DA-8704-4BDD-B669-CD201FC6DF03.jpeg
That's an awfully tight fit, are they sure it's lifted? looks like a pot hole could do some damage, not sure i'd want to take it off road.
Sponsored