MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if ford and webasto are in a pissing match currently.
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope pineapple on his pizza ;)
Pineapple pizza? YUM!!! Oh.. uh, I mean GROSS!!! Yeah, that's I mean. That's the meme right, that's gross? Sorry, I just love HATE pineapple pizza SO much!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

New slogan: Have you regretted your Ford purchase lately?
The last one was the Focus RS launch, I never got my order, it might as well sunk with the titanic from Germany. The Bronco is a second try at this special order stuff from Ford, its panning out about the same path except less water.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco WAS scheduled for 8/16. Or rescheduled for 8/16 after being pushed back from 7/26.

Guess I will get another rescheduled email this week.

I made changes to my setup to get it scheduled quicker and now I am regretting that decision.

New slogan: Have you regretted your Ford purchase lately?
Same boat here 7/26-->8/23-->8/16 (briefly got excited with my date moving UP a week...should have known better). Just emailed dealer. He's been responsive with whatever info he's had (which I don't think is much based on Ford's communication skills). My 8/16 date has not changed YET. He also told me he received one lot unit yesterday and two more today. I'm you're typical mid-life crisis guy who just wanted to get something "different" and didn't want to add another jeep to the 1,000 driving around my town. I'm just about ready to cut bait and stick with the old reliable Honda. Was really in no rush to get into something new until this godforsaken thing caught my eye 18 months ago.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FWIW, my build date was supposed to be next week, but the VIN tracker put mine in "In Production" this morning. If there's going to be a shutdown in a few weeks, I wonder if they're bumping anyone ahead.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my second life as a peon Union Exec at a fortune 500 company I was in a couple of those "Who's fault is it meetings". Dayum.......shit get hot really quick. It will be a "YouTube" moment I assure you. There will be a poor few that will walk out of that meeting without an ass left to sit on. However, it's yet to be seen if those ass-rippings will produce any viable affect on production.

With that said, here's how I feel. Well shit, will this roller coaster ride never end...............

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what the actual final 2021 year production numbers will end up being, and how many of those will be customer orders (compared to dealer demo units and dealer lot units like base and BB soft tops).

Will they even fulfill 30k custom retail orders for '21?
Speaking of being clairvoyant. I can see it now in three or four years people that want to buy a used bronco there first question will be is it a 2021? The person trying to sell the bronco will say yes it is in excitement. The person looking to buy a bronco well say “oh shit that’s the worst year ever.”
I’m not so sure I want at 21 Bronco I would be perfectly happy with getting my bronco in 2022.

SasquatchBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Funny enough FORD execs want to move towards a "Build to Order" production model...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ford Would Rather Build-to-Order Than Pack Dealer Lots

"We are really committed to going to an order-based system and keeping inventories at 50 to 60 days' supply," Farley told Reuters.

Bwahaha...

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Plant brass meeting this morning.
Just build mine on 8/5.
I had build days of 8/16, 8/19 and now 8/24. Were told we should feel grateful to have our vins. I still suspect further delays on our build days/weeks/months. I was initially week of 6/28.
I was week of 6/7 and have been moved 6 times. Settled on 8/5 in production……MAYBE

Status
Not open for further replies.