Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fridges are stupid out of stock right now, too. I think pretty much any major appliance, commodity, or electronic is out of luck for a while.
One of our freezers just went out. They had just a few in stock in town and they were small. We ended up finding a gently used one on fb marketplace, thankfully. You ain't lying about the appliance shortage!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered some new couches from La-Z-Boy yesterday.
Constraints have my ETA for delivery out 9 months.. For a couch. A COUCH.

I believe this guy/gal is likely fairly accurate based on previous constraint lists and the fact that the other popular thread of the day is our 'go to source' and he is stating potentially 2 weeks of no builds in Aug now.. There is a reason behind that, and it isn't just the tops. Otherwise, why not just build soft tops?

edit: I wrote couch so much that I no longer see it as a real word. Weird how that works. Couch? cooouch?
Try saying "slacks" a few times. Same thing.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fridges are stupid out of stock right now, too. I think pretty much any major appliance, commodity, or electronic is out of luck for a while.
I've been waiting for a new stove/range and dishwasher that have been on backorder since December. My hands are getting wrinkly from washing dishes. i'm about to just start setting the dishes on the ground and letting the dog lick them clean...

Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is no way this is true, ford has been sending every known commodity restraint to all the dealers for demos and mannequin units. Surely they wouldn't do that if they could be used for customer orders instead:unsure:

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this is to be expected at this point, right? No offense to those working hard getting these things built and made, but the commodity issues and the lack of transparency is wild. The outdated email last week, was absurd. In due time, we will get ours, and hopefully these issues are ironed out, but just maybe its better to figure these things out, shut it down until you have enough parts to produce the vehicle, and then ramp it up. At this point should all be 22's, and those with issues on a MY21 should have some sort of OH SH*T credit if things go awry, (squeaky MIC Tops, Premature Wear of the Soft-tops, etc). Wishful and practical thinking maybe, but I mean my goodness..

tmandz

Big Bend
First Name
Trev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does this mean that they aren't pumping out Explorers either, since that has the 10R60 as well? From what I could tell, Chicago resume production this week. That would be a lot more damning for Ford since the Explorer is currently a way higher volume product than the Bronco.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It better be fake!!!

BFA573DA-4C6F-4A42-A18F-09FDE4F010AB.jpeg

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welp looks like my efforts to dodge constrained commodities (sas, 2.7, lux, tow) have left me with a build i’m less excited about but almost as many constrained items (2.3, auto, mod bumper).

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My cat is more upset than the wife about this couch situation. Good damn thing he didn't order a Bronco, cause it would get real ugly.

Ford Bronco Hot off the press… constraints on modular front bumper, 2.3L engine, 10-speed auto transmission and 4x4 system 5397087E-4B97-4991-8504-8F6BE7AD21B6

Last edited: