First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know how many Broncos have been delivered to reservation holders? How many to non reservation holders?

Could 2021 model year Broncos top out at under 10k?
Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting for the full perspective. EVERYTHING is constrained, but how much. Everyone sees that naughty word and thinks zero Broncos will roll off this month. WRONG Ford could still build 99/100 units and it's still considered constrained.

As far as the engine and trans blah blah blah. Why do you think FORD has said previously if you want a Bronco as soon as possible order a stripped base? The least combo of the constraints.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder how Ford would react if a media outlet got a hold of this info, the PR disaster that the Bronco is turning into is amazing. Case study on how not to botch a new product release.
You'll likely see this on YouTube soon. Everyone will pick it up when that happens.

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would gladly take a manual and a 2.7 keep the bumper but the 4X4 has gotta stay

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew it was bad when StreetSpeed said he was trading his Wrangler 392 for a Bronco, then a week later bought a 2 door Rubicon. Even the YouTube stars can't get a Bronco.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered some new couches from La-Z-Boy yesterday.
Constraints have my ETA for delivery out 9 months.. For a couch. A COUCH.

I believe this guy/gal is likely fairly accurate based on previous constraint lists and the fact that the other popular thread of the day is our 'go to source' and he is stating potentially 2 weeks of no builds in Aug now.. There is a reason behind that, and it isn't just the tops. Otherwise, why not just build soft tops?

edit: I wrote couch so much that I no longer see it as a real word. Weird how that works. Couch? cooouch?
Pottery Barn last October, date kept getting pushed back. Cancelled order 3 weeks ago and ordered different PB couch, delivery in a little over a month from now. I feel ya.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company

Should I just order a Jeep?
I did. Not looking back either. Might revisit the Bronco a few years down the road but I’m gonna avoid this dumpster fire of a rollout and top quality issues for a while. GF ordered a Bronco a few weeks back...I told her to buckle up🤣

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An hour worth of searching on www.cargurus.com with some phone calls, you should be able to find a Bronco for sale right now. If I can find one during lunch, so can anyone else. Happy hunting. Ill find anyone a bronco for sale for the low price of $10 an hour, payable by paypal, or your money back!
Can you get it done in 2 hours? Lol all i find is the BS this is a mannequin posts

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did. Not looking back either. Might revisit the Bronco a few years down the road but I’m gonna avoid this dumpster fire of a rollout and top quality issues for a while. GF ordered a Bronco a few weeks back...I told her to buckle up🤣
Ugh. I’m trying to not be impatient but this is just silly!

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pottery Barn last October, date kept getting pushed back. Cancelled order 3 weeks ago and ordered different PB couch, delivery in a little over a month from now. I feel ya.
Fridges are stupid out of stock right now, too. I think pretty much any major appliance, commodity, or electronic is out of luck for a while.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What a clusterfook.
Sponsored