Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody got a pix of what the wheel spotting camera view looks like? I have seen how the winch blocks the front view but Ford claims to have wheel spotting cameras. I didn't see that option yesterday on a BL- or I didn't know where to look.
Sponsored

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it's a camera view option in rock crawling mode. Maybe also in mud ruts. I don't know if you can bring up that view without being in a goat mode. Or maybe the option is triggered by activating a locker?

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On high package and up It pops up as an option in mud/ruts and rock crawl mode for sure.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think it's a camera view option in rock crawling mode. Maybe also in mud ruts. I don't know if you can bring up that view without being in a goat mode. Or maybe the option is triggered by activating a locker?
as long as you in 4wd you can pull it up

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome. Had no idea about this!

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to skip the high package because the winch blocks part of the front view but that view makes it worth it.. Thanks for the photo

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was going to skip the high package because the winch blocks part of the front view but that view makes it worth it.. Thanks for the photo
I changed my order recently after driving a Wildtrak with the high package. For me it was the bird's eye view when in reverse. I jumped from a BD to BL to get the cameras and large screen.

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed my order recently after driving a Wildtrak with the high package. For me it was the bird's eye view when in reverse. I jumped from a BD to BL to get the cameras and large screen.
That's me. I had the BD but for $3500 I can get the high package and sway bar disconnect. Now looking at $56310, add a winch, roof rack, rotopax etc and tax and we are talking over $60k. That's a lot for a toy but I figured a new Polaris SxS would cost me 50k and the Bronco does both on and off road so worth it for me.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But only if you get the High package that includes the 360 camera. It doesn't come standard on any model... Correct?

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But only if you get the High package that includes the 360 camera. It doesn't come standard on any model... Correct?
That's correct. It's part of the high package

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's me. I had the BD but for $3500 I can get the high package and sway bar disconnect. Now looking at $56310, add a winch, roof rack, rotopax etc and tax and we are talking over $60k. That's a lot for a toy but I figured a new Polaris SxS would cost me 50k and the Bronco does both on and off road so worth it for me.
I hear you. I did step back from SAS on the BL figuring the 33s will hold me for a while. For me it will be a daily driver so I can more easily justify a little extra tech to make it easier to drive. The wife really liked it and said she'd be more comfortable maneuvering in parking lots with the cameras.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two options I absolutely love . 12” screen and and stay bar disconnect. I didn’t think either was critical, once I saw the camera views I was sold, once I felt the ride quality difference off road, I was in love with the disconnect. Now having both and using them (at Off Roadeo and my own Bronco) I would definitely recommend them if you are on the fence.

OP
OP

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two options I absolutely love . 12” screen and and stay bar disconnect. I didn’t think either was critical, once I saw the camera views I was sold, once I felt the ride quality difference off road, I was in love with the disconnect. Now having both and using them (at Off Roadeo and my own Bronco) I would definitely recommend them if you are on the fence.
Thanks. I am about settled on those two options. Now the 35's worry me a little. I want them but am worried about steering feedback from hitting rocks and that makes the steering wheel jerk. Got any input on that?
Sponsored