chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you illegally hunting animals? No, then you don't need a vehicle where the windshield folds down
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Zero interest in driving with my windshield folded down. I'm really not the biggest fan of doors off either. I do it once in a blue moon with my Gladiator. But nowhere as frequently as the top comes off.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Calm down over there! Maybe you should read some comparison reviews. I’ve seen it mentioned as a miss for the bronco in a number of articles.
I’ve read every one…the vast majority don’t even mention it. Haven’t seen one call it a “miss”, at best they mention it in passing. You completely made up the parts where anyone named it “the biggest knock”….or “the ultimate reason not to purchase”…no one really even brings it up out of all the complaints on this board or others.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you illegally hunting animals? No, then you don't need a vehicle where the windshield folds down
I often find that when I want to hunt man-eating tigers and rampant gazelles out of an 02 Miata, it proves very difficult to do so due to the lack of a folding windscreen.
I simply pull down my safari hat while shaking my fist in anger and shouting "Fair Dinkum this'll put me in the piss, ya!" at the hyenas as they laugh and laugh.
Ya never know.
There might be a possum or bobcat block your path in a menacing way. Then what'r we gonna do?!

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its them dam Armadillo's I'm worried about .... they'll jump right in with ya if you scare em
Yes! I remember growing up in east TX and when you hit one of those bad boys doing about 60...man. It was an experience.
The ole' armored possum of Texas.
It's the tactical version.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried it last Fall - it was a fun around town novelty, but no way I'd consider it over 30-35mph. Among other reasons, they were good for packing in crates. No real modern day need for it.

VXe34xnEjRpSM8KaHd7C1PneQ=w1270-h953-no?authuser=0.jpg

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just another source of a leak and a place to rust down the road. No need for a fold down windshield.

4xFord

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean I can't fold down my windshield at the Drive-In picture shows? Consarn it!

Last edited:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modern or at least current gen Jeep Wranglers have an inner frame structure that stays put for rollover and sure you can fold the windshield down but then have this ugly (imho) sub structure there. So it is not like the cj where the front is flat. Total gimmick on Jeeps part and anyone that says, thinks, reads, views the 2021 Jeep fold down window as a pro is really stretching for reasons.
Sponsored