Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still missed the questions about colors
Did they Say?
VB is still available?
I got the feeling they were not expecting that question. Something tells me the color leaks that have been popping on here may be true.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The hard top is an integral part of the Wiltrak, as I suggested earlier in the thread a badlands with a soft top is your best bet most likely! (Or a basetrak like what I did)
At these prices i am not going to sacrifice what i really want(Sport AND Baja). Having said that, can you provide a link to said basetrak you speak of?

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a disaster. Great job everyone. Oh you’re a day one 2 door reservation? Sorry, stay pumped for July 2022 (maybe)! Oh you have a VIN? Sorry! Maybe your vehicle will sit on this lot for under 5 months, if YOU’RE lucky.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly this. What has Ford got right so far on this launch? I wouldn't hold my breath for October...
Don’t be surprised if we see that same lot full of Broncos in winter with snow.

Adoptwithme

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please remind them
-92% of order holders are not happy
-2 door order holders got the shaft
-VIP and Priority orders that took earlier reservation holders broncos is BS
-2 door demos sitting at dealers is BS
-Work on dealership knowledge about the bronco, the order process, and their lack of ability to communicate with order holders.
Yes!

Sponsored

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still missed the questions about colors
Did they Say?
VB is still available?
They did not answer yes or no.. basically said will let you know SOON, MAYBE

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I kind of wish they would be as maybe... yes maybe that would send a message to Ford. But... the cancellations won't be cancellations... they will just be res holders walking away. The dealers will still get the builds, the dealers will then "probably" mark them up (because no one can get one now). So really, the forthcoming cancellations just help out dealers and anyone DUMB enough to pay $5k... or $10k.... or more over MSRP. 🤷‍♂️

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Esteban said they heard multiple times about the colors and they will work on getting us a finalized color palette ASAP.
Ford’s answer here really surprised me. I thought they would give us something, if not to just confirm the color palette they have now will stay with new colors to be added. It makes me think that there are some colors that will not return. Hard to believe we are this close to MY22 and they don’t have the palette set.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would have been a perfect forum for Ford to explain the reasoning behind decisions like, why the 2-door soft top is not an option.

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tacoma, 21 Mercedes, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is ridiculous! Delay after delay, get it together FORD! Now we have to wait even longer for you to resolve all of the MIC tops with issues? Only furthering the date of unscheduled order holders! Its been over a year since I placed my reservation and over 6 months since my order was placed. I'll take my Bronco with no top at this point, keep your MIC top disaster!

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They said they don't know. MY22 will have changes and color will also change. Did not commit to any MY21 colors staying or leaving.
My dealer (I know, I know, but a lot of Ford Execs live around them and order from them and "most" of his info has been correct) said VB is going away, being replaced with a very similar color. Rapid Red is being replaced with a darker red. Antimatter is no more. I was considering changing mine to RR last week and he told me I'd need to switch to a soft top to to get it.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Massive, MASSIVE disappointment. Why even have the two goons from FoMoCo if they aren't going to say anything of merit. They certainly made their corporate overlords happy and didn't stray from the script.

And the 6G guy was probably the biggest disappointment of all. While he was correct that raking them over the coals is not productive, there were a lot of issues and questions posted here that he didn't bother to bring up that would have helped us with our concerns.
There are so many individual questions I can't get to all of them. I listed the most important ones from the first few pages of the thread and all of them got answered (Here's my word doc)
Ford Bronco Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today! 1628806045974

At these prices i am not going to sacrifice what i really want(Sport AND Baja). Having said that, can you provide a link to sai basetrak you speak of.
Base+Sasquath+V6+Aux switches is what I call a "Basetrak." My build!