Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What can I do to get my Bronco?
Doesn't sound like it's your bronco! That's a dick thing of a dealer to do but they don't seem to be the only one playing below board here.
Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks to me like it's not really your Bronco. Also appears to me that you sold something that you now can't provide.

Sucks to be you. 🤷‍♂️
Lots of sniping back and forth on this thread, and for no reason. The question is if it is actually YOUR bronco, or the dealers. Do you have a signed contract for the car in which you promise to provide a certain amount of money in exchange for delivery of the vehicle? What documentation do you have for this deal? You clearly put the deposit down in exchange for the order, but it sounds like other steps have been taken to negotiate the price with the dealer, etc.

Bottom line, you can consult with a lawyer, but this is either breach of contract or it's not. If you have a valid contract, they owe you a Bronco or the monetary equivalent of the value you'd get for one in court, depending on where you live and local laws.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The dealer is completely fine with me making money on the transaction, they're worried about the export (rightfully so). but there's no evidence of that.
The problem here is you say there is no proof of export but you also aren't denying you were selling it to someone out of country.....

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lots of sniping back and forth on this thread, and for no reason. The question is if it is actually YOUR bronco, or the dealers. Do you have a signed contract for the car in which you promise to provide a certain amount of money in exchange for delivery of the vehicle? What documentation do you have for this deal? You clearly put the deposit down in exchange for the order, but it sounds like other steps have been taken to negotiate the price with the dealer, etc.

Bottom line, you can consult with a lawyer, but this is either breach of contract or it's not. If you have a valid contract, they owe you a Bronco or the monetary equivalent of the value you'd get for one in court, depending on where you live and local laws.
Seriously? Consult a lawyer? 🤮

Why don't you people just STICK WITH YOUR BMW's & Tesla's and leave the Bronco alone already!

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
nothing wrong with that people buy and sell things everyday its called mutual exchange
I see where some are saying that the reservation terms are that you cannot resell it so if that is the case then I guess i retract my statement lol

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll add another thought: We’d all be lambasting the dealer as a scumbag if THEY marked up a Bronco, but we seem to find it cool for the buyer to immediately do so. I’m not saying anyone involved is a bad person, but we seem to have different ethical expectations for each.
You are correct. It is different!

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, just like many of you that are reading this, I put my deposit on my bronco the first day I could last year. In May I get my vin and schedule for production. Fast forward to last Wednesday, and my Bronco is Delivered. Just like another dealer had advised me, I put the bronco on Ebay. Thursday evening I had a buyer lined up and ready to go. I was going away for the weekend so I waited until monday to have the Bronco delivered. Yesterday morning came and went without any contact from the dealership. So I messaged, and waited. Messaged and waited. Finally I get a response that the deal is on hold because the dealer is afraid I'm going to sell it to someone who "may" export it. I have a bill of sale, I have already done the loan at the bank and have a check in hand while getting charged interest on a vehicle I don't have. And I have the deposit on the Bronco. What can I do to get my Bronco?
Call ford.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I ordered my 2013 Raptor, my dealership made me sign a contract starting I would not sell it to anyone outside of the United States. I remember laughing as the order was for me. I signed the contract and didn't think anything about it. With my GEN2 Raptor order, I was never asked to sign anything relating to this issue.

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First off i would never had put something you PHYSICALLY dont have in possession on eBay. Once all the paper work was done then you could have put it up for sale.
Agreed, kinda goes along with the guy that paid in full for his Bronco before it was even delivered then complained that he was making payments before he had it 🤣

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

well the reason i reserved it at that dealership, was that a very good friend of mine works there. so i mentioned it to him, and boom. guess honesty isn't always the best policy.
Was this at Stephens Auto Center or another WV dealer?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.