First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro, Victory Hammer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long time motorhead, first time FORD owner.

Finally Ford builds something I want!! No offense meant they build fine automobiles, but I've been GM guy from the start with the exception of the first vehicle I ever drove being my father's 71 Bronco! He let me run the river whenever we went to Lesterville MO. In the late 70s early 80s. My God what a wonderful time we had.

I hope he'll be able to come with me when I pick it up. He's getting the first drive.
Ford Bronco Show me State...... Hello 20200718_140016
Sponsored

Johntom

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 CCSB 2.7 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
In Kansas City, and can't wait! I will be trading in my F-150 for a badlands . Plan on keeping this vehicle for the long haul! I don't want to wish life away but April please hurry!
In Sikeston and also trading in an F150 for a Bronco. Plan on going with a Base but adding a few small goodies and the Sasquatch package. Oxford white for a simple, no nonsense off-roader.

Nicky2times2times

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco. Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In South Kansas City. Going Wildtrak. Color TBD . Will be Garage queen that only plays on weekend as the civic only needs gas every 3 weeks. First car when I turned 16 was a bronco 2 that I towed home and fixed. Excited to be here.

20200727_182244.jpg

Sponsored

Autodidactyl

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Utah here, I really want to get a Bronco and go to Moab, funny thing, I've lived here my whole life and not been to Moab yet. I know that's a sin, but one I hope to correct. But I could also go right out of my neighborhood up on the mountain as well for some weekend fun. Really looking forward to it.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue Springs, MO here. Was planning on 4 door Outer Banks, but since i'm adding in Sasquatch and 2.7L might end up with Wildtrak. Cyber Orange and Lux package as well. Reserved at Blue Springs Ford, but might end up changing since can't get anyone there to answer pricing questions.

gh0strider

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Parkville, MO here. Have a four door Badlands reserved. Top 3 color choices are: Area 51, Race Red or Velocity blue.

Last edited:

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KC area here. Live in Independence, MO. Work at ProCharger out in Lenexa, KS.

Aiming for a 2-door Badsquatch with a 2.7L/10A and color matched hard top. Leaning towards Carbonized Gray.

DontGetBucked

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

St. Louis guy here. I have the outer banks reserved now but planning to add Sasquatch and the 2.7 and may switch to the Wildtrak once i can get in and play with the build and price. I plan on going with the iconic silver and body color or black top as the standard gray top might look funky against the silver.

PortlandJo

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT SuperCrew, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee North Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious as I'm from JC also. When I made my reservation it set it for Joe Machens. Why did you opt for Granger? I was hoping to utilize x-plan pricing.
Sponsored