First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol Norm I emailed you on 7/30 about the test drive units!

Hey just so everybody knows, we're about to retail our first Bronco that someone backed out of. Big bend cactus gray 2.3L auto 4dr soft top. We are putting a $9,995 addendum on it. I know how phobic some of you are about dealer addendums so I want to address it before someone snaps a pic of it out of context. We are going to maximize all profit opportunities on stock units but that does not change anything about the commitments we've made for your special order.

Have a good weekend!
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hey just so everybody knows, we're about to retail our first Bronco that someone backed out of. Big bend cactus gray 2.3L auto 4dr soft top. We are putting a $9,995 addendum on it. I know how phobic some of you are about dealer addendums so I want to address it before someone snaps a pic of it out of context. We are going to maximize all profit opportunities on stock units but that does not change anything about the commitments we've made for your special order.

Have a good weekend!
Just checked my e-mails and didn't have anything on 7-30😪 any chance you can resend it to me 😄

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a good weekend!
I think that $10k is reasonable with all things considered unlike the $20k my local dealer has on 2 abandoned orders :sneaky:

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Have a good weekend!
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin= 1FMDE5BH3MLA72409
Wish they opted for the mid package.

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone purchased the extended warranty at KM? Thoughts? Cost?

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol I went to a dealership last week to pick up some Ford Performance accessories that I couldn’t find anywhere else. The owner of the dealership was checking out Blue and his first question when I came out was, ‘How much ADM did Kearny Mesa get on this one?’ I told him X-Plan and he looked deflated. Probably because it’s an absolute unicorn

Kearny Mesa should charge more than $10k ADM on abandoned units, in my opinion. You know they can get it. So long as it’s legitimately abandoned, why not? Who cares?

7/13 reservation, 7/2 blend, 7/7 shipped, 8/10 delivery.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford A4446F14-1384-491E-90A2-AEE9851DCEC0
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 4123F724-4CEE-49D8-88D8-F32B1AD4DE82
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 5F201C50-ACAC-4127-BBC5-8739B4BBD9A9
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford C3AEDBF1-FA80-481C-8E2F-F55867F4849B
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 41596A72-2D5E-47B0-8B52-E60FF542FCBE

Last edited:

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I went to a dealership last week to pick up some Ford Performance accessories that I couldn’t find anywhere else. The owner of the dealership was checking out Blue and his first question when I came out was, ‘How much ADM did Kearny Mesa get on this one?’ I told him X-Plan and he looked deflated. Probably because it’s an absolute unicorn

Kearny Mesa should charge more than $10k ADM on abandoned units, in my opinion. You know they can get it. So long as it’s legitimately abandoned, why not? Who cares?

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 41596A72-2D5E-47B0-8B52-E60FF542FCBE

You might have just missed dirt mountain, congratulations! I almost wished you were on dirt mountain so then it would be a sign there's movement 😅 😔

I probably won't meet Eric or have this glorious picture of my 2dr Badlands non sas till 20whenever 😨

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You might have just missed dirt mountain, congratulations! I almost wished you were on dirt mountain so then it would be a sign there's movement 😅 😔

I probably won't meet Eric or have this glorious picture of my 2dr Badlands non sas till 20whenever 😨
My MIC top has a 6/29 date on it, so I definitely just barely escaped the Dirt Mountain hold.

Not a single problem with my MIC top btw. Eric noticed a very small dent on the top and told me about it before delivery. But no clicking or clacking or water leaking. And it’s quiet/comfortable enough that my wife doesn’t mind taking the Bronco on long road trips instead of her Lexus.

Looking forward to more delivery pics!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My MIC top has a 6/29 date on it, so I definitely just barely escaped the Dirt Mountain hold.

Not a single problem with my MIC top btw. Eric noticed a very small dent on the top and told me about it before delivery. But no clicking or clacking or water leaking. And it’s quiet/comfortable enough that my wife doesn’t mind taking the Bronco on long road trips instead of her Lexus.

Looking forward to more delivery pics!
That is awesome to hear! Thats where I wished Ford just released them and issued the recall where owners could take em in if there was an issue... ugh.

But enjoy it friend and please share more pics!! Give us some hope haha

Sponsored

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice ride! looking forward to showing everyone my pics once i get off dirt mountain! Also pleased to see no front license plate bracket on here.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

W00T!! I have a blend date of 9/8 for a MIC 4 door Badlands. They're restarting hardtop production again!! 🥳🥳🥳

I resigned myself to it being a November/December delivery Christmas present
Did you have VIN previously to the announcement of all hard tops w/ no vin =MY22?

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have VIN previously to the announcement of all hard tops w/ no vin =MY22?
Since May lol

I've been bumped a lot. I'm thinking Ford sent out a worst case scenario for the no more MIC tops unless you're a FE or have a VIN. Later I think they might squeeze some more hard tops in when they get an idea of production for the V2 MIC.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since May lol

I've been bumped a lot. I'm thinking Ford sent out a worst case scenario for the no more MIC tops unless you're a FE or have a VIN. Later I think they might squeeze some more hard tops in when they get an idea of production for the V2 MIC.
Thanks & Congrats. Hope the rest is smooth for you. No doubt I'll be MY-22 (Day3 Timestamp) with no VIN. Not changing my hardtop multiple sin build, I can wait it out ;)
Sponsored