Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol Norm I emailed you on 7/30 about the test drive units!

Hey just so everybody knows, we're about to retail our first Bronco that someone backed out of. Big bend cactus gray 2.3L auto 4dr soft top. We are putting a $9,995 addendum on it. I know how phobic some of you are about dealer addendums so I want to address it before someone snaps a pic of it out of context. We are going to maximize all profit opportunities on stock units but that does not change anything about the commitments we've made for your special order.

Have a good weekend!
Hey Eric, how do we know if our build week has been pushed back or changed?

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Greener

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1960 VW Double Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord
Second this now that hot news is flying off the rack this week! 🙌🙏
Not the same but in a similar vain...
Last week, we were seeing lots of build dates "assigned" to all types of configurations with reservation dates as late as March 2021. Are we are bumping up against KM allocation constraints, instead of commodity constraints? If so, how will we "officially" know we've been bumped to MY22?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Heyo everyone!

Hey Eric, how do we know if our build week has been pushed back or changed?
Good question. Is there anything about your build date in the Ford app? I don't know what can be seen on your side. I don't get notifications either, but I am able to search order number by order number. I talked to someone with a 9/20 build date and we found they were pushed to early Oct, so that may have happened for more / everyone. I'm working on a way to automatically email the latest every two weeks and hope to have it for 22. For now just email me every couple weeks if you want me to manually check.

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord
Second this now that hot news is flying off the rack this week! 🙌🙏
I'm keeping my expectations low but man it would be great if a wave of MICs started flowing in!

Not the same but in a similar vain...
Last week, we were seeing lots of build dates "assigned" to all types of configurations with reservation dates as late as March 2021. Are we are bumping up against KM allocation constraints, instead of commodity constraints? If so, how will we "officially" know we've been bumped to MY22?
We've only seen about 60% of our 21 allocation schedule. I don't believe anybody has suffered a delay as a result of our order count / allocation.

The latest from Ford is that 9/30 will mark the end of 2021 scheduling. It sounds like you'll officially be 22 if you haven't received a VIN / build date by then.

Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've only seen about 60% of our 21 allocation schedule. I don't believe anybody has suffered a delay as a result of our order count / allocation.

The latest from Ford is that 9/30 will mark the end of 2021 scheduling. It sounds like you'll officially be 22 if you haven't received a VIN / build date by then.
What do you expect to happen to the MIC customers with a VIN since June that were scheduled, rescheduled, rescheduled, and then just given a just wait message. We were told we would not hear anything about rescheduling until October? Does the statement above mean we should know this month?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What do you expect to happen to the MIC customers with a VIN since June that were scheduled, rescheduled, rescheduled, and then just given a just wait message. We were told we would not hear anything about rescheduling until October? Does the statement above mean we should know this month?
Your guess is as good as mine. 9/30 is just the last that new orders will schedule. Production for 21s will continue into December so that date doesn't concretely mean anything for the MICs in purgatory.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see all your email requests for update! The site I use to get updates has been down since last night so I probably won't get back to you before the weekend.

And if y'all REALLY want to spoil me going forward, send me your order # in addition to your reservation # when you request an update. Your order # is in the top right on your build sheet and will be something like B069. That's what I need when I search for updates.

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aloha Eric,
I was directed to you from another member, it is great that you are here.
My daughter is in San Diego now getting ready for her first cruise, she feels she is going to be in school in South Carolina early 2023. With the backlog if she was to order from you would the Bronco arrive in that timeline? We have shipped a car from Annapolis to San Diego and know what that costs, and would like to avoid that. Unless the Navy could ship her car after the fact.
She is looking at ordering an Outer Banks antimatter blue, lux package, keyless entry, and the dampening hardtops. All things that will take time, she has good taste.
Have a good weekend and have fun.
Mahalo, Charles

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aloha Eric,
I was directed to you from another member, it is great that you are here.
My daughter is in San Diego now getting ready for her first cruise, she feels she is going to be in school in South Carolina early 2023. With the backlog if she was to order from you would the Bronco arrive in that timeline? We have shipped a car from Annapolis to San Diego and know what that costs, and would like to avoid that. Unless the Navy could ship her car after the fact.
She is looking at ordering an Outer Banks antimatter blue, lux package, keyless entry, and the dampening hardtops. All things that will take time, she has good taste.
Have a good weekend and have fun.
Mahalo, Charles
Aloha Charles,
to be honest I don't think any dealer would be able to promise a delivery date with the current commodity restrictions & other issues Ford has been facing.
Thank you for your Daughters service.
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford patriot

Sponsored

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aloha Charles,
to be honest I don't think any dealer would be able to promise a delivery date with the current commodity restrictions & other issues Ford has been facing.
Thank you for your Daughters service.
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford patriot
Aloha Felix, understood. I just missed all the fun ordering my ram from Windward in May, got the truck in 14 weeks, I was expecting 5/6 months. I got lucky and was able to get all the options we wanted. Now they are making only packages nothing ala carte this model year.

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I have had my Bronco (BD 4-door, 2.3, Auto, MID, soft top) for about 3 weeks now...

City driving:
- Great to drive, especially with the top down. In SoCal, rag top is a must
- Road noise is minimal.
- Fuel Economy? non-existent. Getting about 16.5 mpg. I havent driven it longer than 20 minutes on the freeway. This is mostly street driving or freeway with traffic. I dont have a heavy foot
- Soft top is easy to manuever and removing/installing windows is a breeze. Just be patient the first few times.
- Plenty of power with the 2.3.
- Center console tray is garbage. I will be looking to find a slide in organizer.
- Speakers need to be replaced. They arent that bad, but would expect better quality sound considering the price of the vehicle. will be looking to do some home modifications/fabrications for larger speakers into the rear area... stay tuned
- Handles curbs, speed bumps, dips, potholes with ease. lol
- Buy the vinyl floor mats. Some people dont like them, I think they are great

Otay Mountain Truck Trail:
Haven't had much time to go off road (working crazy hours) but was able to make it out this weekend to Otay truck trail. Keep in mind I am a novice off-roader and did not head out with another off roading vehicle, so I didnt try anything crazy. I consider my self an excellent driver who can drive any vehicle. Stayed on the dirt road for most of it but did hit a couple off shoots. Also, let my cousin drive. He is a mechanic and extremely knowledgeable about most vehicles. He definitely enjoyed driving it.
- Shifted the Bronco to 4H about halfway up and it drove beautifully. Very stable, power delivery was great.
- Its wide....
- Had to do a couple tight turns on the off shoots, trail turn assist is awesome.
- I didnt drive wrecklessly but eventually picked up speed and the handling was great. not once did I feel like I didnt have 100% control of the vehicle.
- Climbed a steep off shoot with a lot of loose rocks. Climbed it easily
- Crawled up the side of the hill on driver side with ease, to let someone pass on a narrow part of the trail.
Need to head out there with an experience driver who knows the off shoots... Did talk to a couple guys driving modded Lexus's. They said a buddy of theirs has a Squatched Bronco and hit all the off shoots there pretty easily. Hey Norm, I havent forgotten about you....

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So Eric how many of the Bronco orders is Ford going to fill for/with 2021.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I have had my Bronco (BD 4-door, 2.3, Auto, MID, soft top) for about 3 weeks now...

City driving:
- Great to drive, especially with the top down. In SoCal, rag top is a must
- Road noise is minimal.
- Fuel Economy? non-existent. Getting about 16.5 mpg. I havent driven it longer than 20 minutes on the freeway. This is mostly street driving or freeway with traffic. I dont have a heavy foot
- Soft top is easy to manuever and removing/installing windows is a breeze. Just be patient the first few times.
- Plenty of power with the 2.3.
- Center console tray is garbage. I will be looking to find a slide in organizer.
- Speakers need to be replaced. They arent that bad, but would expect better quality sound considering the price of the vehicle. will be looking to do some home modifications/fabrications for larger speakers into the rear area... stay tuned
- Handles curbs, speed bumps, dips, potholes with ease. lol
- Buy the vinyl floor mats. Some people dont like them, I think they are great

Otay Mountain Truck Trail:
Haven't had much time to go off road (working crazy hours) but was able to make it out this weekend to Otay truck trail. Keep in mind I am a novice off-roader and did not head out with another off roading vehicle, so I didnt try anything crazy. I consider my self an excellent driver who can drive any vehicle. Stayed on the dirt road for most of it but did hit a couple off shoots. Also, let my cousin drive. He is a mechanic and extremely knowledgeable about most vehicles. He definitely enjoyed driving it.
- Shifted the Bronco to 4H about halfway up and it drove beautifully. Very stable, power delivery was great.
- Its wide....
- Had to do a couple tight turns on the off shoots, trail turn assist is awesome.
- I didnt drive wrecklessly but eventually picked up speed and the handling was great. not once did I feel like I didnt have 100% control of the vehicle.
- Climbed a steep off shoot with a lot of loose rocks. Climbed it easily
- Crawled up the side of the hill on driver side with ease, to let someone pass on a narrow part of the trail.
Need to head out there with an experience driver who knows the off shoots... Did talk to a couple guys driving modded Lexus's. They said a buddy of theirs has a Squatched Bronco and hit all the off shoots there pretty easily. Hey Norm, I havent forgotten about you....
So it handles curbs with ease, the wife will be glad to hear that 😜, I had a chance to drive the BB at KM and loved it, took a block or 2 to get the 7 speed down, it's been a few years since I drove a standard, keep forgetting about 5th and 6th gear lol