Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are on the fence about the Off Rodeo just do it. We spent yesterday running Dome Plateau trail (rated 4+) in Moab. It blew away my expectations. The trail guide made us put those broncos in positions that I would never do myself. The tech is awesome and the broncos performed flawlessly. Moab is the only location where the entire training is on a natural trail...no man-made obstacles. If you do go to Moab I would stay in town, not Red Cliffs Lodge.. it's a 25 minute drive but there is so much more to do in Moab. The lodge is pretty isolated.
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are on the fence about the Off Rodeo just do it. We spent yesterday running Dome Plateau trail (rated 4+) in Moab. It blew away my expectations. The trail guide made us put those broncos in positions that I would never do myself. The tech is awesome and the broncos performed flawlessly. Moab is the only location where the entire training is on a natural trail...no man-made obstacles. If you do go to Moab I would stay in town, not Red Cliffs Lodge.. it's a 25 minute drive but there is so much more to do in Moab. The lodge is pretty isolated.
Ford Bronco Moab Off Roadeo is awesome! AA60ADA5-24A1-44E3-9723-7F3ED577F13C
Sitting drinking coffee at Red Cliffs Lodge looking at the Broncos off camera to my right.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good stuff. Everybody should do a roadeo. I bet New Hampshire is the best, but it sounds like all of them are good. Nothing better than getting behind the wheel of one of these bad boys for hours and doing some legit off-roading.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good stuff. Everybody should do a roadeo. I bet New Hampshire is the best, but it sounds like all of them are good. Nothing better than getting behind the wheel of one of these bad boys for hours and doing some legit off-roading.
Just curious about your opinion on New Hampshire being the best Off-Rodeo. Is there more diverse terrain? I live in PA, so it's the closest. Haven't decided which one to attend yet.

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious about your opinion on New Hampshire being the best Off-Rodeo. Is there more diverse terrain? I live in PA, so it's the closest. Haven't decided which one to attend yet.
I went MOAB because the NH one seems close to what I will wheel in (GA MTNS). Much easier to fly out to moab than drive my Bronco.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For out of staters
Where would you fly into for the Moab Off Roadeo?

And did you rent a car, uber, cab or shuttle to the Red Cliffs lodge?

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For out of staters
Where would you fly into for the Moab Off Roadeo?

And did you rent a car, uber, cab or shuttle to the Red Cliffs lodge?
My plan is flying to Denver and driving to Moab. Kinda a long drive but the scenery is fantastic so it will be fun. We are making it into a family vacation so we are staying 4 nights.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thats the opposite of what I would be looking to do.
I would like to minimize the drive time from airport to the Off Roadeo, so I can spend my driving time at the Off Roadeo and around MOAB both during and after the Off Roadeo.

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My plan is flying to Denver and driving to Moab. Kinda a long drive but the scenery is fantastic so it will be fun. We are making it into a family vacation so we are staying 4 nights.
BEWARE from Denver - part of I 70 has had to close due to mudslides. If you flew to Grand Junction you would skip the potential problem area.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BEWARE from Denver - part of I 70 has had to close due to mudslides. If you flew to Grand Junction you would skip the potential problem area.
Been watching it. I think it's open now though. We are going the norther route up to vernal on day 1 to see dinosaur national park.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sitting drinking coffee at Red Cliffs Lodge looking at the Broncos off camera to my right.
Based on the pic provided (that somehow got removed from the OP?), i'd stay at Red Cliffs Lodge instead of Moab after picking up some proper beverage materials along the drive from the airport.

Moab was fairly dull when I was there. But then again, i'm not a big fan of small touristy towns that close down by 10 pm and you struggle to find a decent beer.

Glad you enjoyed the Off Ro-Deo, @Eric L!!!! Those grippy rocks make you feel like a superhero!!!!

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats the opposite of what I would be looking to do.
I would like to minimize the drive time from airport to the Off Roadeo, so I can spend my driving time at the Off Roadeo and around MOAB both during and after the Off Roadeo.
Yea if it was just me and the wife I'd fly in as close as possible and rent a lifted jeep in Moab and explore. But Im meeting some long distance family in Denver and driving over with my kids.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea if it was just me and the wife I'd fly in as close as possible and rent a lifted jeep in Moab and explore. But Im meeting some long distance family in Denver and driving over with my kids.
Totally worth it even if you just rent for a day. Sometimes Twisted Jeeps will let you pick up the rig at 5:30 PM the day before your rental so you get a first run in before your full-day rental.

The 4-door rigs they have would be perfect for your wife and kids to participate as well!

Ford Bronco Moab Off Roadeo is awesome! 179960284_10222763651814327_4750633507366929648_n (1)
Sponsored