Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did. What am I missing
Minimum spend per order holder = $0.
Maximum spend per order holder = $1,000.

The average amount available is less than $1,000, so not everyone can receive the maximum.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Minimum spend per order holder = $0.
Maximum spend per order holder = $1,000.

The average amount available is less than $1,000, so not everyone can receive the maximum.
I didn’t read that in the rules. The average you speak of. Just the 0-1000 range. Ford is the one being vague why wouldn’t anybody take advantage of that situation.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t read that in the rules. The average you speak of. Just the 0-1000 range. Ford is the one being vague why wouldn’t anybody take advantage of that situation.
Ford being vague in a communication to dealers?!? The hell you say! 😂

Several dealer’s have chimed in later and said the actual allocation for their customers is much less that $1,000 per. More like $200 per.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to say it’s that easy but it’s not. We have to spend the $$ first and hope Ford accepts it as a qualified expense, if not, guess who’s on the hook? Before we do any of these, I’m going to ask a ton of questions to make sure we don’t get hung. Ford is really good about coming out with programs and denying claims for minor things. Hopefully they won’t do us like that but after being burned A LOT, CYA is primary.
Oh wait! You mean you can’t just “launder the funds and not give order holders a thing”?!? :eek:

/s

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi. If you could please briefly elaborate on your paint issue I think it would be to lots of our interest. You’ve maybe seen the recent thread by the owner experiencing paint issues and it could be unrelated or potentially an issue. Not to get too deep into the hypotheticals but it would also add a lot of explanation why Ford is possibly holding 1,000’s at Dirt Mountain being exposed to the weather. Thank you
Ford Bronco Ford's Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Plan Will Help Dealers Manage Order Waits 20210906_084613
Ford Bronco Ford's Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Plan Will Help Dealers Manage Order Waits 20210906_084621

Sponsored

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi. If you could please briefly elaborate on your paint issue I think it would be to lots of our interest. You’ve maybe seen the recent thread by the owner experiencing paint issues and it could be unrelated or potentially an issue. Not to get too deep into the hypotheticals but it would also add a lot of explanation why Ford is possibly holding 1,000’s at Dirt Mountain being exposed to the weather. Thank you
So I tried to get the best pictures I could but it looks way worse in person

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Willing to bet my dealership pockets $1,000 and I don't hear a thing from them.
As the policy is written, the dealership isn't getting $1000. So I don't understand your concern about the dealer "pocketing" the $1000. I do understand that there seems to be hundreds of other ways Ford has screwed us over, but this isn't one of them.

Ford is offering to reimburse a dealer for the cost of trying to appease any irate customers who have ordered Broncos and are getting frustrated by the excessive wait, up to $1000.

So if my dealer thinks it will help to give all the 4-door hardtop customers without a VIN a subscription to Fruit of the Month Club and all the 2-door customers pushed back to 2022 $500 gift cards to Total Wine and More, then the dealer can file for reimbursement from Papa Ford as long as he can prove the gifts went to valid order numbers.

More likely, when the dealer has to sit down with the customer to reenter the order for 2022 (and face it, there is a good chance that is when that dealer could lose a lot of orders), the dealer can now offer some kind of substantial apology beyond just a carabiner and a coffee cup.

The $1000 is only listed as a "per customer" maximum for reimbursement. So for example if San Tan Ford has a favorite long-term customer who is thinking of cancelling both of his $60,000 Lux-equipped Broncos and says he's going to buy two Defenders instead because it's taking too long, San Tan Ford can't offer the customer an all-expense-paid $6000 trip to Hawaii for his family to keep the orders. Ok, well he could offer him the trip, but Ford won't be reimbursing the whole $6000.

Last edited:

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think what these dealers are saying about the $200 or $50 or whatever amount they have available to spend per customer is:

Because based on Ford’s formula of not appreciating us, they know how many orders each dealer has that qualifies and have told them you have a pot of $xxxx to spend.
The dealers are then trying to please as many as possible with that money. This makes it way less than the $1000 we read into it. It also sets the dealer up to be screwed because they may try and treat someone who Ford already ruled out in their formula of hate. The dealer puts that order or res number down for reimbursement and the people in charge deny the funds after the dealer has already spent them.
Pretty shitty plan of turning everyone against each other in this.

sorry for my tinfoil hat conspiracy. đŸ€ȘWhether this is what’s going on here or not., I hope you guys understand what I’m trying to say.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don’t think he realized your post was merely a suggestion on how this could be made “right”.
Lol, I guess not. Everyone takes things literal these days.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Driver side frame as soon as you take the top off, there is more other places but I didn't want to take the top off completely
On top where no one will actually see?
Sponsored