Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
On top where no one will actually see?
I saw it when I took the top off. I was told that fixing the paint on that would take about two weeks and that I wouldn't have a car for that time. I got kids and can't be without a car for that long
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I saw it when I took the top off. I was told that fixing the paint on that would take about two weeks and that I wouldn't have a car for that time. I got kids and can't be without a car for that long
Itā€™s a warranty item, you should be offered a loaner.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Itā€™s a warranty item, you should be offered a loaner.
Nope, I've contacted a few dealerships and the loaners they offered weren't free. Ford hides behind the independent dealership to get out of taking responsibility, or they put you in a position where it costs you for them to make up for their mistake, so I over dealing with ford. Sold all my stock in ford and will just try to deal with them as little as possible

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We don't have a solid plan yet. We got the email yesterday I believe.

SO far the idea has been kicked around for a swag bag (Nice Canvas Backback with Bronco items inside) but nothing locked down yet. Like someone said above it comes out to like $40-$50 per customer.

Also, to piggyback off another comment above. We have to show proof of who we are giving the items to and proof they are reservation holders.
Don't waste money on a back pack. I've seen tti many crap items given out to customers by outside sales people...95% end up in the trash. Think hard, choose wisely. Think: Respect, Relationships, Appreciation, long term...

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator can we get a copy of the letter posted or lock the thread due to massive misinformation going on?

Seems like almost everyone in this thread is seeing $1000 and assuming Ford is writing giant checks to dealers in the amount of reservations x $1000 and saying have fun! From the few dealers who post here it is somewhere between $0-$1000 per reservation and it sounds like a reimbursement program rather than blank check.
That's social media for you...people $ucking up the details...

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford, forget giving us anything! Give the money to a bunch of drivers to deliver these in 24-48 hours from the time they clear QC. Unfortunately for those in Alaska and Hawaii it may take a bit longer!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh wait! You mean you canā€™t just ā€œlaunder the funds and not give order holders a thingā€?!? :eek:

/s
I guess you could but when Ford sends a survey or calls for supporting documentation, the party is kinda over. You will likely get a call a few weeks following saying you were ā€œrandomlyā€ selected for a full audit. Pull out the checkbook and get ready to stroke a check for something well north of 6 figures.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess you could but when Ford sends a survey or calls for supporting documentation, the party is kinda over. You will likely get a call a few weeks following saying you were ā€œrandomlyā€ selected for a full audit. Pull out the checkbook and get ready to stroke a check for something well north of 6 figures.
ā€œWhoa, whoa, whoa! Slow your roll, there, partner! What do you mean ā€˜auditā€™? Canā€™t we just talk about this like friends? We didnā€™t mean any harm. Honest!ā€ šŸ˜

/s

Last edited:

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I "finally" have a VIN number....I have a 4 DOOR Base...which did NOT allow an option of a hitch receiver....can a DEALER install a hitch/wiring onto a BASE 4 door from the accessory catalog....? I may ask about that as my item if possible.....?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ā€œWhoa, whoa, whoa! Slow your roll, there, partner! What do you mean ā€˜auditā€™? Canā€™t we just talk about this like friends? We didnā€™t mean any harm. Honest!ā€ šŸ˜

/s
No way a dealer would do this. I mean, that would almost be as dumb as putting in bogus reservations to get broncos to sell as ā€œstockā€. Pfffft

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could we use the money on a warn winch?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I "finally" have a VIN number....I have a 4 DOOR Base...which did NOT allow an option of a hitch receiver....can a DEALER install a hitch/wiring onto a BASE 4 door from the accessory catalog....? I may ask about that as my item if possible.....?
If you don't mind paying several hundreds of dollars, I am sure that they will!

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just installed the hitch myself and had the wiring harness installed by dealer. Buy the harness and the install on line at Ford accessories using your dealership as location it will save you money.

Hitch $350 got 10% off $315
Wiring Harness $110.00 got 10% off $88 4 pin only they don't offer 4 & 7
Install Harness $ 235.40 Used ford points paid $44 with tax

I paid total $447

Not every dealership on Ford Accessories page has install pricing, have to check around.

Last edited:

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's the moonroof that is killing you. I understand that Ford even removed the option for new orders. And... guess who makes the moonroof...
I donā€™t even think itā€™s that, on the ETIS site it says itā€™s just missing the chip.
Sponsored