E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the article I read last night, Ford only cares if dealers are selling below MSRP, at least as far as the Mach-e. They have a program in place for dealers to rat each other out, but only for selling below MSRP, anything above is all fine. $10k over, great...
Ford needs to stop hiding behind the "independent dealer" cop-out and just step up. It's becoming more and more about customer satisfaction when buying a car, and dealers (not all) are killing that. This is a big reason Tesla is getting tons of sales.
Sponsored

Reactions: sjp

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone should call their dealer & ask them directly what they plan to do with this program; I spoke to mine, they said they will not be allocating any of the Customer Satisfaction funds to their order holders. Iā€™m not disappointed with their decision, Iā€™m already receiving below dealer invoice so I can understand why they made the decision; for the record Iā€™m completely happy with the dealership Iā€™m working with.
???? But the customer has to be a reservation or order holder in order be be eligible.
Ford Bronco Ford's Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Plan Will Help Dealers Manage Order Waits 1632057096599

Or perhaps they are going to use it as a reward to a new customer after they place an order?

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco just arrived at dealer this past Thursday. I got a 2yr maintenance pk valued at 1k so this probably came from Fordā€™s special offer. Ill take it thanks.

broncoGIRL21

Big Bend
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally got my window sticker, and my Bronco is finally set to go down the line on 10/18.
Question: For those of you who have already received your Broncos, did your dealer honor the $1000 customer satisfaction incentive?

Just wondering if/what you received from your dealers? What should I be expecting?

Last edited by a moderator:

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im across the border from you,& no Canadians have recieved a thing that I have heard of yet to date,on the other hand we see our neighbours in the US recieving all kinds of swag! I believe they recieve it from FedEx, good luck!

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the first I'm hearing of this -I'll have to arm myself with this when I take delivery, thanks!

Interpreting "Makes funds available" and what prompts the dealer to do such . . .

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford allotted a specific amount of money to each dealer depending on their reservations. Itā€™s up to the dealer to decide how much they want to give. They can divide the money equally or give more money to a ā€œmore importantā€ customer than another. For example say I am a day one reservation they offer $1000 off of a extended warranty or the purchase price to me. Say John Doe is a day 30 reservation they offer him $200 off of a warranty or the purchase price. Itā€™s up to the dealers how they use these funds and they have to provide quite a bit of paperwork proving where the money went.

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
not long ago there was an email stating Ford was funding a dealer for buying a customer his favorite liquor or other items like Off rodeo ect. to keep them satisfide while waiting ,was that program based on allotments or orders,I could use a stiff drink about now

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sir, it sounds like you have already had multiple stiff drinks.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya, has anyone seen any of that money? LMFAO. I bet you the dealerships have.

Sponsored

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sir, it sounds like you have already had multiple stiff drinks.
Ford Advises Dealers to Give Bronco Buyers Booze to Make Up for Delays
The automaker is eager to make amends for the ongoing delays to Bronco deliveries.
BYLEWIN DAYSEPTEMBER 8, 2021
bonkofund.jpg
FORD

LEWIN DAYView Lewin Day's Articles
whatuptkhere
The new Ford Bronco has had a rough and tumble first year on the market. Despite launching to great fanfare, production issues have hamstrung the off-roader and customers have been kept waiting for months on end. Rather then expecting them to suck it up, Ford is doing what it can to relieve the pain. The automaker has set up a "satisfaction" fund for dealers to personally make things right with their customers, reports the Detroit Free Press.

In a letter sent to dealers, Ford explains that the fund was established in "an attempt to assist dealerships while helping manage the wait for Bronco customers with confirmed orders." The program allows for maximum payments up to $1000 for dealers to spend on customer relations. Notably, the scheme isn't run in a prescriptive fashion. The idea is that dealerships know best what their customers want and need, and thus are best positioned to decide how to spend the money.

message-editor%2F1631142116080-bonco2.jpg

FORD
Ford's proposal is that customers visiting dealerships for Bronco hardtop replacements, those waiting on an order, or those making an order for the 2022 model year, could be ideal candidates for the program. Dealers are encouraged to use the fund to provide customers some branded merchandise, to help cover costs for lease vehicles or rentals for those stuck waiting, or to reimburse servicing costs for their existing vehicles.

Alternatively, dealers could buy customers a bottle of their "favorite bourbon or spirit" as a gesture of goodwill. It's an unusual measure for an automotive company to purchase alcohol for customers. However, it's a gesture that could go a long way for dealers that have a strong personal relationship with their customer base. And, after all, there's nothing wrong with adults enjoying a delicious beverage.
Ford clearly sees value in the personal touch, and thus is willing to allow dealers a broad scope with the fund. Indeed, the Detroit Free Press notes that Florida dealership manager Jeff King plans to spend the money in a rather creative way. King's dealership intends to rent the Bronco Off-Roadeo facility in Texas, maxing out the fund allocations to fly out 35 of their customers and put them up in a hotel for two nights. "For us, we would rather create experiences than buy a keychain for people," said King.
It bears noting, however, that the fund doesn't allow for $1000 spent on every Bronco customer left waiting. According to one forum poster on Bronco6G.com, Ford is carving out dealerships a total allowance, and out of that, it can spend up to $1000 on a single customer. The idea is that the full figure is only to be spent in special cases. Ford Bronco marketing manager Mark Grueber noted that "Each customer is a different situation; some may not need any compensation."

It's no surprise Ford is having issues; on top of the chip shortage and hardtop issues, there's also been massive demand. From 190,000 initial reservations, Ford clocked a full 125,000 orders by the middle of this year. The company has gone as far as shutting down shutting down online reservations to try and manage the situation.
To qualify for the satisfaction scheme, dealers must spend the money, and then apply to Ford for reimbursement, while supplying proof of the customer's order details and identity. With the sales force calling the shots, Bronco customers wanting special treatment might want to start getting chummyā€”or irateā€”in order to shake them down for a few bottles of the good stuff.
Got a tip? Let the author know: [email protected]

SPONSORED CONTENT
4DDEDB57D63943D7B21CED66A2C3DD5B.jpg
There's an RV for Everyone

BY GO RVING
MORE TO READ

Popular in the Community

AdChoices
ad-choises.png

Sponsored

Conversation

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya, has anyone seen any of that money? LMFAO. I bet you the dealerships have.
Well my salesman has been asked multiple times about this and he says it doesn't exist.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It exists, just did my first one and it's a complete PITA.
Sponsored