Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the Everglades the hybrid bronco raptor?
Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haha... the 7.3L Godzilla in the Bronco. That makes absolutely no sense, but I would love to see it.

No point in putting in a giant cast iron ~560lbs engine 7.3L V-8 engine when they can just stick in a significantly lighter ~350lbs dual turbo EcoBoost 3.5L V6 and get more power/torque out of it. The engineering to put the 7.3L in the Bronco wouldn't even make any sense.

But I would still love to see it.
There is and will always be the same point, throttle response. YOU may be Ok, with some delay, but many don't like it. Why they are not using electric turbos, is beyond me. I'd take them all day over the extra complexity of a full on hybrid.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another new trim level I found for 4 Door Advanced only is an Everglades. Only has a few colors available with it. Its a 922A order code but no content information. CONCEPS is no longer used for retail/stock ordering so information is limited, but it gives all of us something to look forward to or drive us insane!
Which colors did it have? Im
Guessing this is the hybrid trim

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another new trim level I found for 4 Door Advanced only is an Everglades. Only has a few colors available with it. Its a 922A order code but no content information. CONCEPS is no longer used for retail/stock ordering so information is limited, but it gives all of us something to look forward to or drive us insane!
Yeah I never really spent much time in there except for fleet related BS, everything else was in WBDO. Pretty sure i'm keeping my build more or less the same other than the switch to a Mansquatch and green, but was curious none the less.

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My guess is the 3.0 found in the Aviator
As I just said, imagine electric turbos on that. As an example of what the 2.7 eco can do, lightly brake boosted and tuned, out of the hole. My fusion 0-30 time (it's really a shame how much Ford nannies the 2.7's broncos).

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim FUSION%200-60

vs road test from 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim Model-3-DMP-Acceleration

Pretty much the same, a hair over 1.7 seconds. (yes, the latest model 3 is probably a bit quicker, and the Tesla kills me 0-60, but I'm just talking out of the hole performance).

Now imagine my Fusion (or 2.7-3.0 broncos) with instantaneous boost. Low RPM cylinder pressures may be an issue, but I think that could be fixed with much better rods, forged pistons std. All you have to do to feel what that would like it ride in a TVS stang. Night and day low end torque on a coyote, with only 10 lbs of instantaneous boost.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's all this "4 Door only" Bu!!$hit?????

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
monkeysdad

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't believe Bronco will be an electric for 22MY. I believe they will at some point make an electric but it may be a while. Especially since water and electricity usually don't play well together.

Do you think this is the electric trim?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.