rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I seen a FE go for 110k at Mecum auction dont know why someone would pay that but they must think in a few years it be worth more but I dont see it happen.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly money aside... the seats look extremely out of place on this. It doesn't match the interior at all. They just threw in some light leather upholstery and a lift kit. I know taste varies but I wouldn't want that interior for free.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im thinking 3 things:

1. Holy shish. Time for a drink!!

2. I'm totally cool now with the 5K mark up I paid for my BL I4 MT ;)

3. My BL 2.3 MT 47 axle with lots of mods would blow that thing away at auction. Thinking about it... Nope. Whoever would pay that much I wouldn't want owning this gem. They would either never use it or trash it.

Ps-the flag is vert in one of these pics im posting of my bronco only bc I'm low on wall real estate in my garage. Another post on this topic i explain my sincere respect for the flag, so please dont read into it more than the pic, but if so just pretend its hanging on the side if a house like tens of thousands of other homes. Oh, and its my garage lol

HYoqFdZT-166789555.jpg

GjuFuuAI-166788931.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

20210916_170859.jpg

20210912_110548.jpg

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Honestly money aside... the seats look extremely out of place on this. It doesn't match the interior at all. They just threw in some light leather upholstery and a lift kit. I know taste varies but I wouldn't want that interior for free.
Yea I like the seats but not in that interior. Who tf thought tan would go with blue and silver?

Must have had some input from that incompetent ford design team.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, my Basesquatch will kick its ass off road. But that's not what they're after. They got a golden ticket to make $$$ and take a production date from one of us. all pigs are equal, right???

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My favorite part of the Bronco auction was when one of the talking heads asked basically what we were all thinking. “ How did they get a Bronco to modify when there is 100K people with orders waiting for their Broncos”. If any Ford Bronco reps were watching, I know they spit their drink out across the room when that question was posed on live TV. Classic!

• Haha
Reactions: RLW

redstarn

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We commend the buyer, as it is a Ford product , # 1 first made off assembly line .
Good work . totally proud that people in this world have money to buy what they really want and be happy .

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've decided to say nice things today, so I will say that I really like the tires on that Outer Banks. They are my favorite.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I’m surprised they let people climb in it

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The leather looks worn and poorly-applied. And, as others have pointed out, the spec on this one isn’t great either. Never fails to amaze me how it easy it is to get dumb rich people to part with their money.
Sponsored