First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here, is another example of price goughing. Another Bronco that was ordered. Looks like the dealership is selling it for 10k over sticker. Just FWIW.

20210919_220929.jpg

20210919_221006.jpg

20210919_221035.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sticker MSRP and dealer price boost. Oh, once again, MODS if inappropriate or in the wrong spot. Please feel free to move or delete. I am not familiar with the site yet.

20210919_220900.jpg

20210919_220913.jpg

20210919_220808.jpg

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No one is forced to buy it, move on to another dealer if the price doesn't work.
I dont care if they move it to Alaska. We are starting to see this now. But Broncos are showing up in dealerships now. A few a week.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the story behind this?

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sticker MSRP and dealer price boost. Oh, once again, MODS if inappropriate or in the wrong spot. Please feel free to move or delete. I am not familiar with the site yet.

Ford Bronco Another example of Bronco price gouging 20210919_220808

This is no different than a general consumer who buys a Bronco at MSRP or below and flipping it to make a quick buck. The dealer is being transparent about the cost and it’s up to a prospective buyer to determine if they want to spend their money. If you haven’t noticed, due to current lower inventories of new cars, many dealers have ADM’s on all of their cars.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As with all things the price is a meeting point between what someone is willing to sell it for and someone is willing to pay for it.

Unless there was a written offer and acceptance that a party backed out of its really “nothing to see here, move along”

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's the story behind this?
Its another dealer by me. They have a beautifull mule /mannequin in the showroom, Squatch, I drove it. This was parked outside in the front on the grass. I am guessing it was ordered. And now the dealer is selling it. I guess the buyer backed out, cant get financing, or whatever. So there it sits. So your guess is good as mine.

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is no different than a general consumer who buys a Bronco at MSRP or below and flipping it to make a quick buck. The dealer is being transparent about the cost and it’s up to a prospective buyer to determine if they want to spend their money. If you haven’t noticed, due to current lower inventories of new cars, many dealers have ADM’s on all of their cars.
One thing I have noticed. Is the more REPUTABLE dealers are selling at just what the sticker price is.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In 2021 if you want it...you gotta pay. Especially if you want it now. Prices fir EVERYTHING is nuts. Buy a new house recently, me either, no one can lol.

Even qualifying for a car loan is tough now vs 2019. One lender I tried using recently basically treated it like a mortgage application. That's when I kept shopping for lenders.

To finance 100% of a price adjusted vehicle with ease you will need a lender that lends up to 120% loan to value to easily get financed on a vehicle with a 10K mark up. 3 lenders to try are USAA, Logix or Altura.

The big reason people hate mark ups, other than paying more, is the thought of also having to pay out of pocket with money down. If you can get it today and the lender finances the entire amount at a monthly pmt you are happy with...BUY IT!

Sponsored

65FB

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My exact build...build week 10/4, fingers crossed, can't wait.

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Green sticker. Customer order that they backed put off most likely.

I can stomach dealers marking these and dealer stock up. The preorders that folks have waited for since last in some cases getting a surprise ADM at delivery is the issue.

if you had an early order, it is reasonable to expect to pay MSRP. Chances are you selected your build based on that price. If you’re jumping in late and trying to get a MY21 off the lot without waiting, you should expect the ADM.

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Green sticker. Customer order that they backed put off most likely.

I can stomach dealers marking these and dealer stock up. The preorders that folks have waited for since last in some cases getting a surprise ADM at delivery is the issue.

if you had an early order, it is reasonable to expect to pay MSRP. Chances are you selected your build based on that price. If you’re jumping in late and trying to get a MY21 off the lot without waiting, you should expect the ADM.
Thank you very very much. You just taught me something. GREEN STICKER customer order. Honestly, I am waiting to order a 2022. Although some of these can be tempting. Thanks again for that lesson.

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you very very much. You just taught me something. GREEN STICKER customer order. Honestly, I am waiting to order a 2022. Although some of these can be tempting. Thanks again for that lesson.
That’s what these dealerships are hoping for, to lure someone that’s unwilling to wait and pay that ADM.

Hopefully the MY22 production rolls out better than MY21 and you don’t have to wait to wait very long.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here, is another example of price goughing. Another Bronco that was ordered. Looks like the dealership is selling it for 10k over sticker. Just FWIW.

20210919_220929.jpg

20210919_221006.jpg

20210919_221035.jpg
In Hawaii every vehicle is marked up 5-7K. My dealer is giving me 2K and said next year they will be marking up Broncos by 10K or more.
Sponsored