Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not that it matters but I don't see me in your data...rlack75
For whatever reason, that search box is case sensitive. You're in there...

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632861434266
Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well my ford page says it is built.... just don't have the dot or a date........ i guess that is positive...........

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** bronc
sorry to rain on your parade but sometimes on mobile and always on desktop browsers if you click the status circles it will change the top status banner, you may have done that by accident

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1DC89C6F-1630-445E-A240-3A29A79A6AC3

My roof was estimated to be replaced in “October.” 7/14 Blend, 7/15 production. Roof is on and I might have it this weekend! May be ahead of schedule.
Congrats!
What time did you receive the email?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my ford page says it is built.... just don't have the dot or a date........ i guess that is positive...........

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1DC89C6F-1630-445E-A240-3A29A79A6AC3
sorry to rain on your parade but sometimes on mobile and always on desktop browsers if you click the status circles it will change the top status banner, you may have done that by accident
Oh , that sucks.
I'll agree with huntsman. There's no date or anything.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Update for those of you tracking transit times. My Bronco left MAP on the 17th and has now hit Alliance Texas (DFW) @ 12:42pm today, final destination is Houston with an ETA of Oct. 5th. I'm now pretty confident my Bronco will arrive by the date Ford gave me.

Sponsored

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tweaked the dirt mountain metrics some more. I added a bar chart that shows the trend of Broncos getting off DM. Click the picture below to interact with the data.

This confirms the 7/13 and 7/14 blends aren’t getting much love from MAP on getting them to built status

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are all the "Built" emails coming in the early morning hours? Or are people getting "Built" emails throughout the day?

It seems that most people are getting them between 12am - 6am and then posting them on here when they have time in the day.

Anyone??

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are all the "Built" emails coming in the early morning hours? Or are people getting "Built" emails throughout the day?

It seems that most people are getting them between 12am - 6am and then posting them on here when they have time in the day.

Anyone??
That's the trend I'm seeing.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone??
Got my Built email Sunday at 11 am. So almost Noon Sunday!

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracker Clean-Up:

Calling the next 10 oldest Blend Dates that are still showing "In-Production" with members who havnt posted on B6G in at least 7 days:

@BuffaloBronco87
@jwysopal
@MetalTomB
@Cmac
@lizzymash
@BroncoMomma
@Jhagan
@Bronco_Girl
@Stangmama23
@SarahMooreClick

Have any of y'all checked your trackers lately to check if you're "Built" yet!?!?!?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/
I was trying not to pay too much attention and lose my mind over watching the tracker every 5 minutes, but now that I'm the old timer in the group I'm even more disappointed to note I have not been "built" yet.
Sponsored