Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these new unexpected 2dr builds..... they had better start shitting 2drs off the Mountain, like yesterday, dammit!!!!!

Congrats though, to all of you!!! Stay Pumped!
I’d love to say they are, just not sending or updating any info on delivery. We all know this has been a very imperfect process. I’m sure yours is complete and waiting transport to your dealer for pickup. Yes, I’m being positive. It’s been a really long year plus….

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can’t change once your build is scheduled. I was told the same about being pushed to a my22. I wanted to upgrade to lux but figured I would do it when the new order bank opened. I work at the dealership and today when I got the email my gm tried to change for me and it was locked. Super excited.
[/QUOTE

so your saying there’s a chance😂

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I was late to reserve with a 9/19/20 date for a 2 door BL, Lux, 7sp man, non sas, mic top, tow. Order date of 1/19/21. Got pissed off with the top debacle and switched to a “more door” soft top (on reflection I’m super okay with that choice, have 2 big dogs and need the extra room). All in all it came down to the moment I go to pack the 2 door and don’t have the room for my pups, well I’d be upset. So after much reflection I felt the 4 door would be best; and I’m not super trusting the updated MIC top yet.

Anyways, I’ve watched this forum on a level that comes close to insanity lol. Y’all are great!

Went golfing today, had the game of my life. Well over beers post golf I check my phone and holy freaking shit!! I won the lottery! I’m getting my Bronco!! Almost didn’t think I’d happen, but planets aligned and I just may have it by Christmas!! 11/15 build week. Yay!!

Hoping others have the same good fortune as I, and get your Broncos soon!!

Cheers all!!

11030358-0141-4D90-9148-2D89FD5667FD.png
Literally sat in this exact build today. It was a demo at Corning Ford in Cali. Good lookin rig for sure. The 33s looked super nice.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] A0CD3526-DD26-4FFB-8333-3BB66AB531BD

I’m so hopeful I may get my color. How many of us are AMB in this last group?

Tag1996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my VIN today!
07/15/20 reservation

2 Door Badlands, non Squatched, LUX, tow, Area 51
Build date 12/09/21
Almost my exact build. 2.7 and high package
Same reservation and build date too

congrats

Tag1996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No he could NOT change mine. It was already locked in by ford.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/13 Reservation
Big Bend
Cactus Green 4 Door
2.7, MIC, RR Locker, MID Pkg, Bumper etc...
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] broncobuild

Now I can start buying accessories! Wheels, 33s, security drawer for my guns, console vault, molle tailgate stuff and .....

Last edited:

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I was late to reserve with a 9/19/20 date for a 2 door BL, Lux, 7sp man, non sas, mic top, tow. Order date of 1/19/21. Got pissed off with the top debacle and switched to a “more door” soft top (on reflection I’m super okay with that choice, have 2 big dogs and need the extra room). All in all it came down to the moment I go to pack the 2 door and don’t have the room for my pups, well I’d be upset. So after much reflection I felt the 4 door would be best; and I’m not super trusting the updated MIC top yet.

Anyways, I’ve watched this forum on a level that comes close to insanity lol. Y’all are great!

Went golfing today, had the game of my life. Well over beers post golf I check my phone and holy freaking shit!! I won the lottery! I’m getting my Bronco!! Almost didn’t think I’d happen, but planets aligned and I just may have it by Christmas!! 11/15 build week. Yay!!

Hoping others have the same good fortune as I, and get your Broncos soon!!

Cheers all!!

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] broncobuild
Super happy for you. but, that's HE double hockey sticks. And it's been that way since the First World War. Yes, I am that guy. Not sorry. It's what it is...

• Haha
Reactions: JAC

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ugh... I'm happy for everyone getting that email today. It seems all sorts of trims are being built with all of the sins (2.7, Lux, SAS, and even the MIC top) but still very few Wildtraks? I have a 7/14 reservation on a 4dr WT and have not heard a peep. Nada. Nothing. Why can't they build my Bronco?
Right there with ya, my friend. 7/15 4dr w/High. Starting to think it’s not meant to be.

Tag1996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 am reservation
Got the email last month about getting bumped to 2022
Had grown to accept losing AMB and switching to green.

Then suddenly here it is, scheduled for week of 12/6. Two door Badlands, 2.7, high, tow, MIC
Now the waiting really starts.
Same here. What a pleasant surprise.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so hopeful I may get my color. How many of us are AMB in this last group?
You definitely will be getting AMB. Congratulations!

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a text from my dealer today with VIN # and a build date of 11/15/21. Badlands, non-SAS, 4-dr, 2.7, MIC, Mid, tow. He said that I should here from Ford in a few days to a week. No email or update on my account at Ford.com.
Got Ford email too!
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633065928823

Rkeally

Badlands
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to comprehend how the flood gates opened today on production notices for res holders from 2020 day 1 all through this year (for some who didn’t even have a reso). I’m an 8/14/20 res holder BL SAS 2.7 LUX TOW SOFT and got my prod email and vin. Something just doesn’t seem right? It’s like Oprah popped up and is saying “you get a bronco and you get a bronco” Trust me, I’m cautiously excited but also have this sick sense that some cruel glitch has reared its ugly head!

069A14F5-9E84-4C71-925D-1056A018D1F2.png
Sponsored