tech_6_ranger_black_049e84eb-d9da-43a3-b204-84579e9364d4_5000x.jpg

FEATURES
  • Individual Wheel ONLY
  • Fits all 2021 - Bronco's
  • Available in +30 or +25 Offsets For NON Sasquatch Bronco's
  • Available in +0 Offset For Sasquatch Bronco's
  • Not compatible with Bronco Sport
  • Available in both Satin Black and Satin Charcoal
  • Flow Forming Technology - Manufactured for weight savings and strength.
  • OEM Lug nuts not compatible, use of Tuner Style Lug nuts Recommended
  • RTR logo on wheel matches wheel color
  • Lift May Be Required For Some Applications
  • Fitment Of Wheels Is Customers Responsibility
  • No Refunds On Any Mounted/Balanced Wheels

DESCRIPTION

Modern Aggressive RTR Styling

The RTR Tech 6 Wheel will give your 2021 Ford Bronco a sporty off-road race inspired appearance. Designed and developed in conjunction with Vaughn Gittin Jr. the Tech 6 Wheel features a unique split y-spoke design that looks awesome on the Bronco. The RTR Tech 6 Wheel looks like its tearing up the track or trail, even when sitting still.

Flow Formed

Flow-Forming is a unique casting and forming process that results in a wheel that is similar in strength to that of a forged wheel. The wheel is first low pressure cast in aluminum and is rapidly cooled to enhance its elastic strength and durability. The casting is then placed in a special flow forming tool that heats the wheel while rollers press against the barrel to pull the rim into its final width and shape. This “stretching” process improves the grain structure of the aluminum making the wheel much stronger and lighter than a standard cast aluminum wheel.

Satin Black Finish

RTR Tech 6 Wheels are completed in a high-quality satin black powder-coated finish for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of. The finish of this RTR Wheel is tough enough to defend against the hazards of everyday driving. Including road chips and pitting for many years of head-turning and tire burning enjoyment.

Satin Charcoal Finish

RTR Tech 6 Wheels are completed in a high-quality satin charcoal powder coated finish for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of. The finish of this RTR Wheel is tough enough to defend against the hazards of everyday driving. Including road chips and pitting for many years of head turning and tire burning enjoyment.

Recommended Upgrade

The RTR wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. RTR Vehicles recommends adding the TPMS sensors and the TPMS tool to sync the sensors.

Application

This RTR Tech 6 Wheel fits the front or rear of all 2021 Ford Bronco models. Sold individually.

AD7FDC16-41F8-4370-9FAA-7AA68F528E05.jpeg
Favourite bullet point “not compatible with Bronco sport”

Sponsored

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did the same .. you will be happy

936A85A5-E22A-4C7D-8EE3-46486ADA3646.jpeg

6CCF3348-9E32-4517-9D90-D4EFE9383E70.jpeg

317FBDE3-1DBE-4BAA-B8F8-632C3EBD4F2D.jpeg

B14D421E-5FD4-47B8-ABD7-082444A1E9B6.jpeg

2F3106FE-CA3B-475A-B419-007C8541EBEC.jpeg
What size tires did you use with the RTRs? Did you do a lift/level kit? I should be getting my non-SAS OBX Bronco this week and if I can’t find some cast-off Badlands then the RTRs is what I want to go with.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the same .. you will be happy

936A85A5-E22A-4C7D-8EE3-46486ADA3646.jpeg

6CCF3348-9E32-4517-9D90-D4EFE9383E70.jpeg

317FBDE3-1DBE-4BAA-B8F8-632C3EBD4F2D.jpeg

B14D421E-5FD4-47B8-ABD7-082444A1E9B6.jpeg

2F3106FE-CA3B-475A-B419-007C8541EBEC.jpeg
Looks great! I have an odd question. What lug nuts did you use? RTR notes that stock lugs do not work with their wheels. The tires look good too, what size are they?

khoward9

Outer Banks
First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great! I have an odd question. What lug nuts did you use? RTR notes that stock lugs do not work with their wheels. The tires look good too, what size are they?
i think they used the factory lugnuts. (because they did mention if i wanted to switch out i had to use thin wall socket).

khoward9

Outer Banks
First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What size tires did you use with the RTRs? Did you do a lift/level kit? I should be getting my non-SAS OBX Bronco this week and if I can’t find some cast-off Badlands then the RTRs is what I want to go with.
Tires are 315/70/17 and used 2 inch lift from 4WP

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anybody figure out if we need hub rings with these wheels? I need to get some ordered if we do.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anybody figure out if we need hub rings with these wheels? I need to get some ordered if we do.
It looks like it's a 93.1 mm hubcentric wheel, which would mean it doesn't need hubrings. My calipers didn't quite fit in there perfectly, but I am pretty sure that these are 93.1 mm or very nearly so.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like it's a 93.1 mm hubcentric wheel, which would mean it doesn't need hubrings. My calipers didn't quite fit in there perfectly, but I am pretty sure that these are 93.1 mm or very nearly so.
Awesome. Mine are still sealed up in the boxes. I could have 3 gray ones and 2 black ones sitting in my garage and not know it.

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they made a bronze I'd be all over them.
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/bronco-rtr-parts

tech_6_ranger_black_049e84eb-d9da-43a3-b204-84579e9364d4_5000x.jpg

FEATURES
  • Individual Wheel ONLY
  • Fits all 2021 - Bronco's
  • Available in +30 or +25 Offsets For NON Sasquatch Bronco's
  • Available in +0 Offset For Sasquatch Bronco's
  • Not compatible with Bronco Sport
  • Available in both Satin Black and Satin Charcoal
  • Flow Forming Technology - Manufactured for weight savings and strength.
  • OEM Lug nuts not compatible, use of Tuner Style Lug nuts Recommended
  • RTR logo on wheel matches wheel color
  • Lift May Be Required For Some Applications
  • Fitment Of Wheels Is Customers Responsibility
  • No Refunds On Any Mounted/Balanced Wheels

DESCRIPTION

Modern Aggressive RTR Styling

The RTR Tech 6 Wheel will give your 2021 Ford Bronco a sporty off-road race inspired appearance. Designed and developed in conjunction with Vaughn Gittin Jr. the Tech 6 Wheel features a unique split y-spoke design that looks awesome on the Bronco. The RTR Tech 6 Wheel looks like its tearing up the track or trail, even when sitting still.

Flow Formed

Flow-Forming is a unique casting and forming process that results in a wheel that is similar in strength to that of a forged wheel. The wheel is first low pressure cast in aluminum and is rapidly cooled to enhance its elastic strength and durability. The casting is then placed in a special flow forming tool that heats the wheel while rollers press against the barrel to pull the rim into its final width and shape. This “stretching” process improves the grain structure of the aluminum making the wheel much stronger and lighter than a standard cast aluminum wheel.

Satin Black Finish

RTR Tech 6 Wheels are completed in a high-quality satin black powder-coated finish for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of. The finish of this RTR Wheel is tough enough to defend against the hazards of everyday driving. Including road chips and pitting for many years of head-turning and tire burning enjoyment.

Satin Charcoal Finish

RTR Tech 6 Wheels are completed in a high-quality satin charcoal powder coated finish for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of. The finish of this RTR Wheel is tough enough to defend against the hazards of everyday driving. Including road chips and pitting for many years of head turning and tire burning enjoyment.

Recommended Upgrade

The RTR wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. RTR Vehicles recommends adding the TPMS sensors and the TPMS tool to sync the sensors.

Application

This RTR Tech 6 Wheel fits the front or rear of all 2021 Ford Bronco models. Sold individually.

AD7FDC16-41F8-4370-9FAA-7AA68F528E05.jpeg

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here, ordered them for mine as well today (although my Bronco isn't scheduled until next month).
@BroncoTPA This will be the first set of aftermarket wheels and tires I have ever purchased. I have the RTR Tech 6 18x9 +30 with Nitto Ridge Grappler LT285/75R18 going on an Outer Banks non-sas.

Those with more experience, how much poke do you think this will have? I was hoping not too much. That is why I got these wheels instead of the 35x12.5.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sold out :(

Can you say when the Gun metal greys will be back in stock ?

Last edited:

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroncoTPA This will be the first set of aftermarket wheels and tires I have ever purchased. I have the RTR Tech 6 18x9 +30 with Nitto Ridge Grappler LT285/75R18 going on an Outer Banks non-sas.

Those with more experience, how much poke do you think this will have? I was hoping not too much. That is why I got these wheels instead of the 35x12.5.
If I had to guess I would say your set up will be nearly flush to the outside of the Outerbanks painted fender flares.

Here is a comparison between our tire/wheel combination compared to your tire size. I wouldn't focus too much on the wheel size as we have the same except ours are 17s vs your 18s.

Screenshot_20211018-145724.jpg

Here is a good look at the poke With our tires being 12.4" wide.

IMG_20210727_190408.jpg

Last edited:

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I had to guess I would say your set up will be nearly flush to the outside of the Outerbanks painted fender flares.

Here is a comparison between our tire/wheel combination compared to your tire size. I wouldn't focus too much on the wheel size as we have the same except ours are 17s vs your 18s.

Ford Bronco RTR Wheels For 2021 Bronco Now Available IMG_20210727_190408

Here is a good look at the poke With our tires being 12.4" wide.

Ford Bronco RTR Wheels For 2021 Bronco Now Available IMG_20210727_190408
Perfect! Thank you so much for the image and thoughtful reply. I appreciate it.
Sponsored