Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think a lot of us have no date. I'm going to keep bugging @Ford and @mrlevine on Twitter until I hear something.
I have an ETA of 10/15. If it don't show up, I might have to join twitter just to bitch at them.
Sponsored

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, never ever reply’s
He actually DMd me today asking for my VIN, apologized for the delay, and is looking.
I do not know what to expect, but if I simply get more information as to where my Bronco is, why it has been in that stage for so long, and what's being done to get it to me... then it's better than what I had before, which is nothing.

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He actually DMd me today asking for my VIN, apologized for the delay, and is looking.
I do not know what to expect, but if I simply get more information as to where my Bronco is, why it has been in that stage for so long, and what's being done to get it to me... then it's better than what I had before, which is nothing.
yooo give him my vin too! been built for 20 days.

1FMDE5DHXMLA87857

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or better, tell him there's a bunch of us stuck "In Production" and nobody can tell us how to find out what's going on.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This has been the very oddest day in my Bronco journey, and there have been some very weird ones!

Since my dealer has no contact with the local trucking company, and my rig arrived at the Norfolk Southern rail yard a WEEK ago, I decided to tweet Ford and Mike Levine to ask what they could do to move things along.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211013-153444_Twitter

I really didn't expect to hear back, but figured it was worth a try, right? But then this:

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211013-152552_Twitter

What? Mike Levine responded, and sounded like he would maybe take some action Friday if it hadn't arrived? Are you kidding me? So, yeah, I felt better after that.

But, wait! There's more!

Not two minutes after this exchange with Mike Levine, I get a text from my cousin, who's my dealer! WUT??

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 39507

I mean literally two minutes after! What in world? I messaged Mike back and said this was because the universe knew he was on it! 🤣

Anyway, will make the 4-hour trip on Friday to pick it up! More pics to come...

Last thing, I know how hard it is to watch others take delivery when yours is in limbo. I've been right there with you over all of these months. I can't help but be excited for me, but my heart aches for those still waiting. I will not be abandoning this group, and will be here to give all of the support that I can!

Peace!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been the very oddest day in my Bronco journey, and there have been some very weird ones!

Since my dealer has no contact with the local trucking company, and my rig arrived at the Norfolk Southern rail yard a WEEK ago, I decided to tweet Ford and Mike Levine to ask what they could do to move things along.

I really didn't expect to hear back, but figured it was worth a try, right? But then this:

What? Mike Levine responded, and sounded like he would maybe take some action Friday if it hadn't arrived? Are you kidding me? So, yeah, I felt better after that.

But, wait! There's more!

Not two minutes after this exchange with Mike Levine, I get a text from my cousin, who's my dealer! WUT??

I mean literally two minutes after! What in world? I messaged Mike back and said this was because the universe knew he was on it! 🤣

Last thing, I know how hard it is to watch others take delivery when yours is in limbo. I've been right there with you over all of these months. I can't help but be excited for me, but my heart aches for those still waiting. I will not be abandoning this group, and will be here to give all of the support that I can!

Peace!
Congrats Jay!

That always tends to happen to me (I try no to bother someone on the status but when I finally do, I get an update right when I hear back from the person). Awesome rig there! Hope you enjoy!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats Jay!

That always tends to happen to me (I try no to bother someone on the status but when I finally do, I get an update right when I hear back from the person). Awesome rig there! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks, buddy! Can't wait to go see it in person!

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, @Ford Motor Company , what, exactly, have you been doing with my Bronco at the destination rail yard for the last week to ensure my complete satisfaction?? I'm somehow not feeling very satisfied right about now. :cautious:

I feel your pain.

I would be glad to get any kind of communication from Ford at this point. I havent even received a built email and mine has been "in production" for 6 weeks. Guess it was sucked into a black-hole at the end of the assembly line because apparently Ford has no clue what the deal is.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel your pain.

I would be glad to get any kind of communication from Ford at this point. I havent even received a built email and mine has been "in production" for 6 weeks. Guess it was sucked into a black-hole at the end of the assembly line because apparently Ford has no clue what the deal is.
Thanks, but you'll need to see my latest post. JUST happened. But I feel the pain of everyone still waiting, trust me!

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But, wait! There's more!

Peace!
yooo hit the boy mike about my bronco ! <3

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i gotta say this last stretch of the journey for me has been the hardest, last week i had something to occupy me by checking on rail car location it kept slowly making progress all week with a lot of check ins along the way, now its been sitting unloaded in omaha since last friday, i keep telling myself not to bug my dealer as my delivery window is 10/18-10/24, now its just a silent waiting game, im at the mercy of the trucking company on when they want to move it, no updates at all, i was hoping with it arriving to the pickup location so early it would get picked up fairly quickly, but the trucking companies are obviously backlogged right now

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yooo hit the boy mike about my bronco ! <3
Yeah, I'll say something to him about all of the MIA Broncos on here while I have his attention. But he didn't do anything for me, just a weird coincidence that it rolled in right after messaging with him!
Sponsored