Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah mines still 8/6 🥴
Mine has N/A until today. Weird that it would update like that but oh well, the whole thing has been weird.
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm seeing quite a few of dealer stock in Alberta
mostly OBX soft tops
I would bet we start to see MIC dealer orders in the next few weeks, similar to what your seeing in Ont.

I did see the first MIC res order show up, I'm pretty sure it was DM parolee

Mine is still at DM

I wasn't too upset when I thought the FE builds might squeak out ahead of the DM customers, and I understand that the assembly line "has to run" however the waiting has been tough for most people. Lots of customers (myself included) are down a vehicle and although not a super precise system it's hard to plan around a constantly changing target date.
It's kind of annoying to have be waiting all this time just to see someone who likely didn't pay $100 to reserve, didn't put cash down on an order, hasn't been checking trackers, modules, messaging UAW guys for info, tracking rail/truck company sites or 100X zooming in on drive by photos of DM get a Bronco first!

SOON!

FML PLEASE SEND IT SOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wasn't too upset when I thought the FE builds might squeak out ahead of the DM customers, and I understand that the assembly line "has to run" however the waiting has been tough for most people. Lots of customers (myself included) are down a vehicle and although not a super precise system it's hard to plan around a constantly changing target date.
It's kind of annoying to have be waiting all this time just to see someone who likely didn't pay $100 to reserve, didn't put cash down on an order, hasn't been checking trackers, modules, messaging UAW guys for info, tracking rail/truck company sites or 100X zooming in on drive by photos of DM get a Bronco first!

SOON!

My FE is stuck on DM and I am also down a vehicle. Double suck

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SOON!

Ford appears to have to have figured out how to optimize production this year by mixing replacement tops and building new cars at the same time, which unfortunately seems to mean that brand new cars are getting built and delivered with MIC tops in 2 weeks while DM cars continue to wait 90+ days to get their cars. You know what? That's totally fine, in a vacuum, but their Bronco team lead on the MIC video and their FAQs said (and still say!) that they wouldn't be building new units until all the bad tops had been replaced. Again, why not just share the real plan in the first place?

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so does the ETA end date actually have any bearing on build status. Will that populate to a future date before being "built" or does it not matter?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

so does the ETA end date actually have any bearing on build status. Will that populate to a future date before being "built" or does it not matter?
It seems to update to a future date once your roof has been replaced.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

got ya, I'll have to keep an eye on mine then!
I wouldn't assume that. The truth is that we just don't know. My end date is 8/6 which you may note is 2.5 months ago oh, and I have a soft top.

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In fairness to Ford, they have from the beginning been consistent.
The had great roll out, record orders and from there it all went down hill,

They have consistently lied, screwed up, over promiced and under delivered
on every update release, change in plans and to this day no one knows what
anyone is doing :) Credit to the designers to build something that so many hard working people
will be screwed over and over while they still wait having no idea if and when they will
ever get their Bronco.

I was one of the first orders in this region, I have seen identical builds of what I ordered
driving down the road, I know of hard top MIC 4 door, ordered 5 months ago
not last year, being driven as we speak, have seen 8-9 hard tops driving around.

Sad we are not excited, even with update should be here on Nov 9th
My response to this was ok, maybe LOL Based on reviews of folks who have got theirs,
I hope the excitement comes back if and when we ever get one.

WHat is sad is Ford doesn't seem to give a SH$t, loyalty means nothing anymore.
I truly hope this was / is a one off and does not happen with future roll outs.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In fairness to Ford, they have from the beginning been consistent.
The had great roll out, record orders and from there it all went down hill,

They have consistently lied, screwed up, over promiced and under delivered
on every update release, change in plans and to this day no one knows what
anyone is doing :) Credit to the designers to build something that so many hard working people
will be screwed over and over while they still wait having no idea if and when they will
ever get their Bronco.

I was one of the first orders in this region, I have seen identical builds of what I ordered
driving down the road, I know of hard top MIC 4 door, ordered 5 months ago
not last year, being driven as we speak, have seen 8-9 hard tops driving around.

Sad we are not excited, even with update should be here on Nov 9th
My response to this was ok, maybe LOL Based on reviews of folks who have got theirs,
I hope the excitement comes back if and when we ever get one.

WHat is sad is Ford doesn't seem to give a SH$t, loyalty means nothing anymore.
I truly hope this was / is a one off and does not happen with future roll outs.
I'll cut them slack on a lot of it, particularly the overpromising: it's a tough time for manufacturing generally. HOWEVER, the allocation stuff and going back on their word regarding the prioritization of replacement tops is some bullshit. That is all fully within their control.

St27964

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For everyone who's gotten their builds - did the ETIS modules update before hand? We had a few data points on that earlier but I'm not sure if it's a common occurrence.

With the new builds hovering just before and after my blend/rotation I'm hoping my notice comes soon.
Nope nothing changed and every link I had bookmarked with vin and order numbe, ETIS, etc all still showed the same when I received my built email… Hell, my pizza tracker still shows in production but the data used for the B6G now shows built.

gemask

Badlands
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m shipped to Longmont Ford since 10/6. How long did it take from your ship date to when you got it?

Congrats by the way!!
My timeline was; Built: 9/26, shipped 9/27, arrived at railyard: 10/9, delivered: 10/12. Hope yours is as quick to CO as mine was!

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My pizza tracker is now showing someone else's order for a F-250 and not my Bronco.
I had that happen too! It so weird because when I opened it a different VIN and order number was there. Where did that come from?

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is the default background for all vehicles that are "in transit" on the Tier 3 dealer website
But I am still on DM.
Sponsored