Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does it bother anyone else how they treat these like a hoarder's vehicle? Come on... its brand new with tens of thousands of fans who want medically induced comas until theirs arrives, and they treat them like rented mules. I get putting them through their paces, but does the interior have to be treated like a teenagers bedroom?

Send me one, I promise to test the crap out of it, but it will at least see a car wash, some microfibers and a shop vac.
The early one's usually get scrapped, so doesn't really matter.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Carolina Jim I'm good with the flatness of the seats. Dropping the bottom of the seat is what i originally suspected the design would be. Hopefully you're good with this, too!
As I understand the design, the 2 & 4 door models are TOTALLY different as to rear seats - but neither produces a flat load floor. The 4-door seats swivel forward on legs, with the seatbacks folding atop them. The 2-door seats swivel up & forward, with seatbacks folding down.

The rear of the bronco is kind of a big deal. Its time for Ford to show some professional imagery - 4 pictures: with the seats folded properly (I'm hoping the back headrests in the 2-door are removable, so they don't just stick up in the air like a middle finger)....and then both models with the rear seat totally removed from the vehicle.

I can most likely adapt...but I'd sure like to know what I'll be dealing with.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I understand the design, the 2 & 4 door models are TOTALLY different as to rear seats - but neither produces a flat load floor. The 4-door seats swivel forward on legs, with the seatbacks folding atop them. The 2-door seats swivel up & forward, with seatbacks folding down.

The rear of the bronco is kind of a big deal. Its time for Ford to show some professional imagery - 4 pictures: with the seats folded properly (I'm hoping the back headrests in the 2-door are removable, so they don't just stick up in the air like a middle finger)....and then both models with the rear seat totally removed from the vehicle.

I can most likely adapt...but I'd sure like to know what I'll be dealing with.

I understand this concern. I'm leaning towards removing the rear seats completely (2-Door), and not worry with any flat or slope seat backs.

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The test driver of the Bronco confirmed the seats are Marine Grade Viny. It's described as resembling the material you see in a high end ski boat.
Dang thats a bit unfortunate. Will all automatic models have remote start? I live in the California Central Valley and our summers can be pretty hot.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that settles the vinyl seats for me. Looks just like leather. Hopefully it comes in other colors.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In a different thread, @laj.tuxmek mentioned that the inclusion of the pull out tailgate seen as an accessory in some promotional material would bring it level:

“I'm fairly certain the tailgate brings the load floor up to the same level as the seats. But I'm not 100% certain...I haven't seen one in the flesh yet.”

I’m confident that he knows we’re getting a clean transition from the folded seat with the higher shelf/tailgate.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang thats a bit unfortunate. Will all automatic models have remote start? I live in the California Central Valley and our summers can be pretty hot.
Mid Package Upgrade will get you Remote Start in an A/T.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So are the aux switches standard equipment or an option?
Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 2021-ford-bronco-aux-switches-

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In a different thread, @laj.tuxmek mentioned that the inclusion of the pull out tailgate seen as an accessory in some promotional material would bring it level:

“I'm fairly certain the tailgate brings the load floor up to the same level as the seats. But I'm not 100% certain...I haven't seen one in the flesh yet.”

I’m confident that he knows we’re getting a clean transition from the folded seat with the higher shelf/tailgate.
That makes total sense and I hope you are right.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does it bother anyone else how they treat these like a hoarder's vehicle? Come on... its brand new with tens of thousands of fans who want medically induced comas until theirs arrives, and they treat them like rented mules. I get putting them through their paces, but does the interior have to be treated like a teenagers bedroom?

Send me one, I promise to test the crap out of it, but it will at least see a car wash, some microfibers and a shop vac.

No. Many of us are looking for a vehicle to abuse. I've got garage queens that get washed and vacuumed. The only reason my Bronco will go to the car wash is to get the chunks out of the wheel wells.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normal for all pre-production vehicles. They load them up for data collection and abuse them. You would cringe if you watched what they do to the motors testing them too. These vehicles all get crushed after this. No need to keep them blemish free.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So are the aux switches standard equipment or an option?
Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 2021-ford-bronco-aux-switches-
Standard on Black Diamond and Badlands. Optional on everything else.
Sponsored