First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I get it....I'm just saying that to know that it's moving is better than where you were: knowing nothing.
I get it, I'd kind of forgot about the lost soft tops and just realized how many are left not moving, when all these other builds are moving. It all sucks, just different levels of suck.

Here's to hoping you get info soon!
Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When did yours ship and what do you know it's path? Mine shipped 10/9 and it was in Nashville since 10/17
Mine shipped on 10/17. I stopped by the dealership on Sat - I was told as of 10/21 that my Bronco was leaving Indiana.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So rich. People waiting 100+ days for a single part to be replaced and shipped, but sure, great job team!

Edit for clarity: The person taking delivery had their Bronco built on 10/10.
Wait, am I supposed to be making dust, gathering dust, or just eating dust?!?

Staying Pumped for Mike... Hang there buddy!!!

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So rich. People waiting 100+ days for a single part to be replaced and shipped, but sure, great job team!

This has got to be a joke

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if you mean like this...
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20211008-182045_Chrome~2

this has been like the above for 2 months now...
Mine was delivered on 10/16 and still shows pending and probably always will. It covers a minority of shipments as far as I can tell.

johnjmcc

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW's and Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up mine Saturday!! 2-door Black Diamond. It was a 7/13 blend. I get to enjoy it this week, but then my daughter gets it. It's really more for her. Funny story--I think those of us who love Broncos have it in our blood. I had a 1969 pebble beige Bronco when I was in law school. My favorite car ever. But it wasn't practical for a new job. It sat unused for months and then I spent the summer of '94 replacing the engine myself, to sell it to buy my wife's engagement ring. Fast forward many years and my 15 year old daughter (who didn't know that story) showed me a magazine picture of the car she said she wanted when she could start driving....it was an old Ford Bronco!!! Amazing. I told her that if she kept her grades up, got into UGA (Go Dawgs!) with a full scholarship, I'd get her one. To my pleasant surprise, she did that, so I started looking at old Broncos. Sadly, I had to break my promise when I realized what a drivable old Bronco sold for (over $60K) and realized that I didn't want my baby girl driving a truck with no shoulder belts much less air bags. Fortunately, we learned Ford was bringing back the Bronco, so the two of us sat together, both scrambling to log onto Ford's website, the night they opened up orders. We've been waiting for this since then. Now she's a senior at UGA and is getting an early graduation present. I suppose the point is, for her, and for all of you still waiting for your Bronco....be patient and good things eventually happen! Good luck everyone!

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
apparently the pizza tracker says my vin no longer exists?
"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."
anyone have any ideas what it means?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

apparently the pizza tracker says my vin no longer exists?
"We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."
anyone have any ideas what it means?
I think it's just a shitty website and barely worth the space on the internet it inhabits. It has the same information as AEMS and seems to work less than half the time.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What!? 15 days from built to delivery? Ugh, what a gut punch!

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What!? 15 days from built to delivery? Ugh, what a gut punch!
Yep! I've had to avoid the rest of this site because they're PUMPING OUT production Broncos with the new hardtops right now, with only a few weeks worth of wait time between being built and delivered. It's so frustrating.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep! I've had to avoid the rest of this site because they're PUMPING OUT production Broncos with the new hardtops right now, with only a few weeks worth of wait time between being built and delivered. It's so frustrating.
And disrespectful.
Sponsored