Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked up mine Saturday!! 2-door Black Diamond. It was a 7/13 blend. I get to enjoy it this week, but then my daughter gets it. It's really more for her. Funny story--I think those of us who love Broncos have it in our blood. I had a 1969 pebble beige Bronco when I was in law school. My favorite car ever. But it wasn't practical for a new job. It sat unused for months and then I spent the summer of '94 replacing the engine myself, to sell it to buy my wife's engagement ring. Fast forward many years and my 15 year old daughter (who didn't know that story) showed me a magazine picture of the car she said she wanted when she could start driving....it was an old Ford Bronco!!! Amazing. I told her that if she kept her grades up, got into UGA (Go Dawgs!) with a full scholarship, I'd get her one. To my pleasant surprise, she did that, so I started looking at old Broncos. Sadly, I had to break my promise when I realized what a drivable old Bronco sold for (over $60K) and realized that I didn't want my baby girl driving a truck with no shoulder belts much less air bags. Fortunately, we learned Ford was bringing back the Bronco, so the two of us sat together, both scrambling to log onto Ford's website, the night they opened up orders. We've been waiting for this since then. Now she's a senior at UGA and is getting an early graduation present. I suppose the point is, for her, and for all of you still waiting for your Bronco....be patient and good things eventually happen! Good luck everyone!
I just love that story! Thank you for sharing!
Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And disrespectful.
I won't begrudge people on here being excited about their Broncos, I'm mad at Ford for not keeping their promise about prioritizing DM roof replacements. Like I said above, I can't believe we would still be waiting here if they actually kept their word and prioritized those over new productions.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep! I've had to avoid the rest of this site because they're PUMPING OUT production Broncos with the new hardtops right now, with only a few weeks worth of wait time between being built and delivered. It's so frustrating.
How long have you had your vin? 5.5 months with a vin and finally a sniff of being built, but my build day keeps getting pushed back more.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the last Ford I'll buy. I get it, COVID was rough on any manufacturing, but their decisions and responses to the adverse situation was comedic at best but when you get these posts and add in the lack of communication, you couldn't pay me to buy another Ford product.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Called ford support just for fun, said mine is still “Pending Update” what a shit joke this is

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I’m over 6 months as well. 4/20 I was given my vin by my dealer with a 6/28 build week.
Same. Well, way they're doing things, you're still likely to see yours before mine! The top is supposed to be replaced in "November".

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my VIN email on 4/22, produced on 8/5. So I guess a little over 6 months.
Hey, same here with 4/22 & 8/5, so my fingers are crossed for the Broncos to be built/shipped soon! Good Luck!

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up mine Saturday!! 2-door Black Diamond. It was a 7/13 blend. I get to enjoy it this week, but then my daughter gets it. It's really more for her. Funny story--I think those of us who love Broncos have it in our blood. I had a 1969 pebble beige Bronco when I was in law school. My favorite car ever. But it wasn't practical for a new job. It sat unused for months and then I spent the summer of '94 replacing the engine myself, to sell it to buy my wife's engagement ring. Fast forward many years and my 15 year old daughter (who didn't know that story) showed me a magazine picture of the car she said she wanted when she could start driving....it was an old Ford Bronco!!! Amazing. I told her that if she kept her grades up, got into UGA (Go Dawgs!) with a full scholarship, I'd get her one. To my pleasant surprise, she did that, so I started looking at old Broncos. Sadly, I had to break my promise when I realized what a drivable old Bronco sold for (over $60K) and realized that I didn't want my baby girl driving a truck with no shoulder belts much less air bags. Fortunately, we learned Ford was bringing back the Bronco, so the two of us sat together, both scrambling to log onto Ford's website, the night they opened up orders. We've been waiting for this since then. Now she's a senior at UGA and is getting an early graduation present. I suppose the point is, for her, and for all of you still waiting for your Bronco....be patient and good things eventually happen! Good luck everyone!
60K?! on what planet?

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the last Ford I'll buy. I get it, COVID was rough on any manufacturing, but their decisions and responses to the adverse situation was comedic at best but when you get these posts and add in the lack of communication, you couldn't pay me to buy another Ford product.
Yeah, I just can't figure out why I am not dropping out of this when I have so much disdain for the company as a result of this constant BS. All the manufacturers are having supply issues, and these extend to numerous other industries. It is the borderline-deceitful communications that make me nuts.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if this is progress but looking for anything. On 10/13 my ETIS updated (see below) but got no built email or changes on Aem.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 10EDE9D0-CB30-4E8B-8809-EE428C781EEF

Today I checked ETIS (haven’t checked in a while as I assumed it only updated once) but I now have a new dates on 10/19 on the bottom 2 modules. Wonder if they did these on 10/13 but my system failed some test so they had to re-update and didn’t get to it til 10/19. Hmm. We shall see but even if they were good on 10/19 I would assume I would have heard something. Tomorrow is a week since 10/19.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 4895501C-9225-4CCD-94AF-C0786C352E71

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I just can't figure out why I am not dropping out of this when I have so much disdain for the company as a result of this constant BS. All the manufacturers are having supply issues, and these extend to numerous other industries. It is the borderline-deceitful communications that make me nuts.
I'm no communications professional, but I think if I ever had the chance to have a beer with Mike Levine, my comment would be "people wouldn't harass you on twitter if you provided updates more than once every 6 weeks".
Sponsored