Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see an opportunity for someone to design something to connect to the under seat vent, and hook into the net on the back fo the seat(whatever that’s called).
Molle panels... i think
But have dryer duct coming from the vents and attached to the molle grid via bailing wire.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Folks acting like the passengers are going to die without rear AC.

I mean I want rear AC as well for my dogs but my current truck doesn't have AC at all and we're all doing ok. You all grew up in the backseat without.

It's all crying about nothing anyway since it turns out there is vents on tge back. Now there's whining about how poorly it's going to work even though no one actually knows.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I mean I want rear AC as well for my dogs but my current truck doesn't even have AC and we're all doing ok. You all grew up in the backseat without.
I grew up in many cars that didn't have ac.

I will not subject my kids to that. I can afford to not be a dick to them. Only a true asshole says "I suffered, so now they too must suffer" about their children.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I grew up in many cars that didn't have ac.

I will not subject my kids to that. I can afford to not be a dick to them. Only a true asshole says "I suffered, so now they too must suffer" about their children.
I'm not sure if you're calling me a dick and an asshole or not. But let it be known I hate not having AC in my truck. Ha. Just making a point that it's manageable. It sucks but I don't suffer unless I'm stuck in rush hour traffic.

My wife's Escape has AC and no rear vents. It's perfectly fine in the back. No one suffers back there. Ive never even noticed much of a difference in temperature.

I just know my husky likes it colder than we do. He'd be happiest if the back was -30 degrees.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not sure if you're calling me a dick and an asshole or not. But let it be known I hate not having AC in my truck. Ha. Just making a point that it's manageable. It sucks but I don't suffer unless I'm stuck in rush hour traffic.

My wife's Escape has AC and no rear vents. It's perfectly fine in the back. No one suffers back there. Ive never even noticed much of a difference in temperature.

I just know my husky likes it colder than we do. He'd be happiest if the back was -30 degrees.
I said I'm not going to be a dick to my kids. Only an asshole would be a dick on purpose.

If I lived in Canada, I'd probably be fine with no rear AC vents.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I mean I want rear AC as well for my dogs but my current truck doesn't have AC at all and we're all doing ok. You all grew up in the backseat without.

It's all crying about nothing anyway since it turns out there is vents on tge back. Now there's whining about how poorly it's going to work even though no one actually knows.
Your current truck doesn’t have AC at all... and you and your dogs are doing just fine!?
I bet your neighbors can smell your truck a mile away ?

And no I and most people did not grow up being driven around in trucks with no AC. My parents treated me humanely especially since no AC in a Texas summer is pretty much death by dehydration ?

So when people ask for cool or warm air for their loved ones they are not asking for a great luxury, they are asking for a mere necessity.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think some people are not quite understanding what rear AC vents actually do. It puts cold/hot air closer to the rear seat passengers. That’s it! It‘s more efficient and works faster than trying to force air from the dash to try and cool the other 2/3 of the cabin.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I said I'm not going to be a dick to my kids. Only an asshole would be a dick on purpose.

If I lived in Canada, I'd probably be fine with no rear AC vents.
Common misconception that Canada doesnt get hot. I just compared my forecast vs OK. Only a couple degrees difference. We like AC here too. Much of summer in my area is in the 90s and can reach 100. I know it's not southern hot but we're not in igloos all year. Ha.

It also hits -45 in the winters. We do just fine with no rear vents.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your current truck doesn’t have AC at all... and you and your dogs are doing just fine!?
I bet your neighbors can smell your truck a mile away ?

And no I and most people did not grow up being driven around in trucks with no AC. My parents treated me humanely especially since no AC in a Texas summer is pretty much death by dehydration ?

So when people ask for cool or warm air for their loved ones they are not asking for a great luxury, they are asking for a mere necessity.
Ha. It doesn't smell the best.

I didnt say most grew up with no AC... I said most had no rear vents.

You still can't convince me it's a "necessity" to have rear vents. Maybe a necessity for the price but that's a different argument

Like I said....its not like the front passengers are nice and cool and the rear passengers, two feet away, are sweltering.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Common misconception that Canada doesnt get hot. I just compared my forecast vs OK. Only a couple degrees difference. We like AC here too. Much of summer in my area is in the 90s and can reach 100. I know it's not southern hot but we're not in igloos all year. Ha.

I've spent a great deal of time in Canada. It's not the same heat and it isn't relentless from March through September lol ?

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've spent a great deal of time in Canada. It's not the same heat and it isn't relentless from March through September lol ?
I had to turn my furnace on last week. ?

I am Canadian!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Well, now you’re just showing off. ?

Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats 1595909281695

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Ram 2500 has rear vents right below the back of the center console. Not sure why Ford couldn’t do the same with the Bronco. It shouldn’t be that hard to add them. By the way, it was 95 degrees here today with a heat index of 103.
Sponsored