Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
rail car # [/QUOTE said:
Anyone able to tell me where mine might be? I sold my truck today with anticipation and to secure $. I have backup in case it ends in dirt mountain east.
Customer's Order Number
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
1FMEE5DP9MLA76750
Thanks!!!!
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If my dealership populated in palsapp is that a good sign? No shipped email.
Lucky you! I would think it's one step closer to being delivered! My Bronco arrived in Omaha by train at 6:47 this morning, so I'm hoping it's loaded on a truck to Grangers soon! Original delivery estimate of 11-20 to 11-28!

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone able to tell me where mine might be? I sold my truck today with anticipation and to secure $. I have backup in case it ends in dirt mountain east.
Customer's Order Number
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
1FMEE5DP9MLA76750
Thanks!!!!

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i probably dont get responses because I am not very respectful... but hey, we are all different, right
You know, respect has to be earned right? I would argue that neither @mrlevine, nor Ford have justified that to date with this launch. I would also argue that respect is built upon trust, something the Ford has not delivered on either, whether that be the shifting allocation formula, the handling of the reservations process, the tops, the airbags, etc.

In any case, I have replied and DM’ed him multiples times. I even had to create a Twitter account specifically for this purpose because I don’t do Twitter and was tired of getting no info. I’ve never been outright rude, but my frustration is definitely showing in my messages, as it should be, especially with zero communication coming from a person whose sole job is supposedly “communications”.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You know, respect has to be earned right? I would argue that neither @mrlevine, nor Ford have justified that to date with this launch. I would also argue that respect is built upon trust, something the Ford has not delivered on either, whether that be the shifting allocation formula, the handling of the reservations process, the tops, the airbags, etc.

In any case, I have replied and DM’ed him multiples times. I even had to create a Twitter account specifically for this purpose because I don’t do Twitter and was tired of getting no info. I’ve never been outright rude, but my frustration is definitely showing in my messages, as it should be, especially with zero communication coming from a person whose sole job is supposedly “communications”.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636728877308

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome
Your 2021 Bronco First Edition is in final preparation with Huntington Beach Ford!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636728877308

Dealer will contact you soon
The dealership is making the final preparation for your new vehicle, they will be reaching out to you soon to set up your delivery!

Delivered!

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I must be doing something wrong. I’m still on Dirt Mountain and see all the Broncos being delivered in the other, later build threads.

I tweeted @mike_at_ford with my timeline and never got a response. I might be in the minority, but I don’t think it’s his job to track down and get Broncos delivered, but thought I’d give it a shot.

I’m really struggling to keep the faith. My family has already given up on the Bronco and my kids (9 and 7 years old) want me to get the EV hummer or the Cybertruck. Who knows, maybe they’re on to something. I mean I’ve already waited this long…

ScoutII

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camry, 2021 Outback, 1978 Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received an email at 1:36 this morning saying my Bronco has been built. Which really means that they finally got around to replacing my top, just missing that October timeframe they gave me, and hopefully fixed my airbag that is in recall.

Reservation made on 7/13/2020 at 9:58PM CST
Order Confirmation 4/3/2021
In Production 7/19/2021
Built 11/11/2021
Estimated Delivery Dates Dec 2nd - 8th by Rail

Black Diamond
2 door
2.7L Ecoboost
10 speed automatic
Mid package
Towing
Roof rails
Floor liners

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been away from decent internet service for a while, but got my build (11/5 ) and shipped (11/8) emails and returned Home to my Bronco flag and Rock Rails from Ruxor. Maybe the secret is to quit paying so much attention! I'm supposed to have my Bronco 11/22 to 11/28 I'm hoping for a it to be a few days early, I've got a lot of crap to start bolting on. Glad to see elonmsk also making progress but sad to see Headsong still hung up, WTH?.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** mail

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email at 1:36 this morning saying my Bronco has been built. Which really means that they finally got around to replacing my top, just missing that October timeframe they gave me, and hopefully fixed my airbag that is in recall.

Reservation made on 7/13/2020 at 9:58PM CST
Order Confirmation 4/3/2021
In Production 7/19/2021
Built 11/11/2021
Estimated Delivery Dates Dec 2nd - 8th by Rail

Black Diamond
2 door
2.7L Ecoboost
10 speed automatic
Mid package
Towing
Roof rails
Floor liners
There's been talk that airbag recalls are being done at the dealer.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not that it doesn't have a part number its just not setup in the system yet. Airbags are not a common dealer stocked part.
Throwing the BS card down on that one. Every time there's an accident, they need to be replaced.
Sponsored