First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Half sarcastic. I’ve been waiting just as long, vin since April 20 still not even built. I don’t go around bashing the shit out of a guy and then expect him to be my friend and have all the answers afterwards. Reap what you sow.
There’s no entitlement here, and no one is bashing anyone without cause. Ford clearly has an issue here though, and they are going out of their way to avoid giving even the most basic of info. And as for the entitlement statement, I’ve never understood how people can be apologists for Ford’s handling of all this. I’m what world does it somehow become acceptable to run a business in this fashion? If you owned a business and did work for someone or provided a product to them, and it was faulty and needed repair I would imagine that you’d get it handled or your business wouldn’t be around long. No one would expect you to stop doing other jobs for customers, but if you are telling customers that the reason you can’t fix the faulty product because there’s no part available but then turn around and do another job for a different customer with that same product that supposedly isn’t available for a repair, then that’s just bad business and again, and to blatantly do it in the clear light of day for the customer awaiting repairs to see, then your business shouldn’t be allowed to continue to thrive. If the product doesn’t exist and therefore the issue cannot be repairs then fine, that’s fair and understandable, but we know that the airbags exist and are readily available.
Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one would need to be belligerent if they communicated anything at all, beyond “hang in there” and shipping out Bas flags and hammocks, as if those somehow alleviate them from doing things right to begin with and making them right ASAP as opposed to leaving those folks hanging out to dry.
I didn't even get swag

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Half sarcastic. I’ve been waiting just as long, vin since April 20 still not even built. I don’t go around bashing the shit out of a guy and then expect him to be my friend and have all the answers afterwards. Reap what you sow.
are you serious... ?
View attachment 206113
There’s no entitlement here, and no one is bashing anyone without cause. Ford clearly has an issue here though, and they are going out of their way to avoid giving even the most basic of info. And as for the entitlement statement, I’ve never understood how people can be apologists for Ford’s handling of all this. I’m what world does it somehow become acceptable to run a business in this fashion? If you owned a business and did work for someone or provided a product to them, and it was faulty and needed repair I would imagine that you’d get it handled or your business wouldn’t be around long. No one would expect you to stop doing other jobs for customers, but if you are telling customers that the reason you can’t fix the faulty product because there’s no part available but then turn around and do another job for a different customer with that same product that supposedly isn’t available for a repair, then that’s just bad business and again, and to blatantly do it in the clear light of day for the customer awaiting repairs to see, then your business shouldn’t be allowed to continue to thrive. If the product doesn’t exist and therefore the issue cannot be repairs then fine, that’s fair and understandable, but we know that the airbags exist and are readily available.
Amen, brother

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was an 8/5 build date and finally got my email that my Bronco was completed and shipped. On Tuesday morning I received my production line pic.
You got the production line pic before your built email? Got off DM on Monday and still waiting on mine :(

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last edited:

Stangcrazy66

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SHO, 2001 Cobra, 2021 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, so got my built email this morning and just got a call from the dealer that it just got delivered. Up side to my dealer being 15ish miles from map. Downside, I moved to Maryland since ordering the car back March. So I have to figure out a time to drive back to get it lol

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow, so got my built email this morning and just got a call from the dealer that it just got delivered. Up side to my dealer being 15ish miles from map. Downside, I moved to Maryland since ordering the car back March. So I have to figure out a time to drive back to get it lol
WOW, I guess that’s a good problem to have, right! Lucky you!

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company glad to see there is still Ford visibility in this thread!

Can you check VIN 1FMDE5CPXMLA72364? 7/13 blend. Feel free to PM is needed, thanks in advance.

You know - Still on Dirt Mountain - Production date of 7-14, still showing "On Hold" in PALSAPP and in Wayne MI.
Sponsored