Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you serious... ?
View attachment 206113

Amen, brother
100% serious and youā€™re one of if not the worst offender. Go slag Levine on twitter and come back on here bragging about it. You donā€™t deserve help when you pull shit like that. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
100% serious and youā€™re one of if not the worst offender. Go slag Levine on twitter and come back on here bragging about it. You donā€™t deserve help when you pull shit like that. šŸ‘šŸ¼
They shouldnā€™t be having to beg for help in the first place. That seems to be the point many people are missing here. Ford screws people nonstop, craps all over their customers, completely fumbles this launch, and for some reason we are expected to grovel at the feet and kiss the ring of Mike Levine in the hopes that somehow heā€™ll see fit to reach down from the heavens and bless us with presence? That should never be the case in the first place, and itā€™s the fact that multiple people have resulted to taking to Twitter in hopes that someone will reply, or even acknowledge their existence and issues in getting their vehicle? More than likely their communications were more than pleasant for many months, but at some point pleasantries cease to exist.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They shouldnā€™t be having to beg for help in the first place. That seems to be the point many people are missing here. Ford screws people nonstop, craps all over their customers, completely fumbles this launch, and for some reason we are expected to grovel at the feet and kiss the ring of Mike Levine in the hopes that somehow heā€™ll see fit to reach down from the heavens and bless us with presence? That should never be the case in the first place, and itā€™s the fact that multiple people have resulted to taking to Twitter in hopes that someone will reply, or even acknowledge their existence and issues in getting their vehicle? More than likely their communications were more than pleasant for many months, but at some point pleasantries cease to exist.
I think the underlined is the key point: Ford has given very little information or communication about where anything stands and has literally missed every single deadline they have set for themselves. People are desperate (no judgment on how reasonable that is given we're talking about a car) and crazy and it's the internet so it's not surprising that folks are lashing out. THAT BEING SAID, I think it's also important to remember that Mike Levine is literally the only person from Ford who has actually given out information and responded to us lunatics. He has also helped many people out with dealer issues, and it sounds like he's even managed to get a few of us off Dirt Mountain faster, despite the fact that he is getting pretty constantly harassed on twitter by Bronco, Maverick and Lightning people (not to mention the Tesla cult). We should probably tone it down when it comes to tweeting at him, it'll likely get better results.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@CO-Bronco please mark me DELIVERED!!

Picked it up today with 25 miles on it.

Resized952021111295140630.jpg

20211112_141011.jpg

20211112_162146.jpg

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know - Still on Dirt Mountain - Production date of 7-14, still showing "On Hold" in PALSAPP and in Wayne MI.
Nah she got off a month ago but who knows WTH their doing or not doing to her since. That's why everyone is getting so fired up on this mess...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nah she got off a month ago but who knows WTH their doing or not doing to her since. That's why everyone is getting so fired up on this mess...
Actually Missy_Fussy got released 11/11. I ran it to someone who was able to pull her VIN up in PTS yesterday.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
sorry you are from a country of Betas... us, Americans, don't put up with bullcrap;

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My bad.
I am a bit pissed at Supraventricular Tachycardia from Canada...
I apologize for my unkind words... can we agree that not all Canadians are betas... just ones that like to kiss Ford's/Levine's ass?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636806517983

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dates changed from my build date of 8/16 to 11/10 on the Ford ETIS page. 4 out of the 7 dates changed to this. They all had been stuck on 8/16 prior. Do you think this is a good sign i will be getting my built email tomorrow?
Did you ever get your built email? Same thing happened with my modules last night, so Iā€™m hoping it was good news for you!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My bad.
I am a bit pissed at Supraventricular Tachycardia from Canada...
I apologize for my unkind words... can we agree that not all Canadians are betas... just ones that like to kiss Ford's/Levine's ass?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636806517983
We have our own Canada here in Texas...
Sponsored