First Name
Jeanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base 2-door in HPR just arrived at Long McArthur!

Can’t wait to see it in my driveway!!:D

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only took 795 days to get it, but actually glad I got bumped to a 22 model to be able to get Hot Pepper Red! My favorite color of all of them.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_0324

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_0324

Finally got scheduled for my 2023 joining the HPR club cannot wait to get it.
Saw a HPR Raptor with graphics a few months ago at the Bronco Takeover at Silver Lake Dunes. Looked great.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club HPR Raptor

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my HPR Badlands. I put on gloss black hockey striped and bronco script. Also painted my silver wheel trim rings to carbonized gray. Also painted my letters HPR and put a gloss black sticker over them.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Rokblokz 4
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Front Grill

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at all these pictures is getting excited but making the wait for mine seem even longer. Day 9 of Awaiting Shipment... my dealer is just over an hour from the plant so hoping that it gets put on a truck and shows up soon!

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my HPR Badlands. I put on gloss black hockey striped and bronco script. Also painted my silver wheel trim rings to carbonized gray. Also painted my letters HPR and put a gloss black sticker over them.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Front Grill
Those letters look great! Where did you get the paint to do the letters? Also, is the reason you put the gloss black over top because the HPR letters were just too much? Did you have any pictures of them just being HPR? Either way, I really like the way it turned out! Would like to do something similar.

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those letters look great! Where did you get the paint to do the letters? Also, is the reason you put the gloss black over top because the HPR letters were just too much? Did you have any pictures of them just being HPR? Either way, I really like the way it turned out! Would like to do something similar.
I bought the paint here. https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2022/bronco/
I took the letters out, sanded and then painted them. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of it without the letter stickers. I thought it looked great without the letters too but I had already gotten the stickers so I figured I'd put them on and if I didn't like it, I could take them off. I know I've seen someone with the letters painted HPR but not sure where the picture is.

You also have the option of just buying them painted from https://shop.bfntruckshop.com/shop/ols/products/2021-oem-ford-bronco-grill-letters-painted-to-match
Yes, they are somewhat expensive, but paint's not exactly cheap either. If you have the time and enjoy tinkering with the Bronco, buy some paint, otherwise go for the already painted ones.

DGE1993

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang; '06 F-150; '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought the paint here. https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2022/bronco/
I took the letters out, sanded and then painted them. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of it without the letter stickers. I thought it looked great without the letters too but I had already gotten the stickers so I figured I'd put them on and if I didn't like it, I could take them off. I know I've seen someone with the letters painted HPR but not sure where the picture is.

You also have the option of just buying them painted from https://shop.bfntruckshop.com/shop/ols/products/2021-oem-ford-bronco-grill-letters-painted-to-match
Yes, they are somewhat expensive, but paint's not exactly cheap either. If you have the time and enjoy tinkering with the Bronco, buy some paint, otherwise go for the already painted ones.
Did you apply one of their clearcoats?

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you apply one of their clearcoats?
I did but can honestly say that I had problems getting a nice shiny finish with their 2K clearcoat. I also had a very hard time getting it to dry as it always seemed tacky. I figured it might because of the humidity but never had the issue with the paint itself. Next time I will try someone else's clear coat.

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base