First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not happy with plastic or plastic boards and these have been on my bucket list 30 years

rated to hood 6-8 metric tons

aluminum

4E6D2E6B-A56C-405E-8B15-BE54AF9E6F36.jpeg
And the fact they look like they were made from military field aircraft runway material (not the right terminology, but I think I’m close) had nothing to do with your choice? Ha! Just giving you a hard time. I think they look great.

on edit, I see now that the holes simply match the design of your rock rails. The military quality had nothing whatsoever to do with it. I’m poking fun at this because I’ve considered a molle tailgate system featuring acu camo pouches. I know it was the worst pattern of all time, But it really color matches my Cactus Bronco. (I also happen to live in one of the only regions of the world where it works (great basin sage).

Last edited:
OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the fact they look like they were made from military field aircraft runway material (not the right terminology, but I think I’m close) had nothing to do with your choice? Ha! Just giving you a hard time. I think they look great.

on edit, I see now that the holes simply match the design of your rock rails. The military quality had nothing whatsoever to do with it.
😂

correct military PSP planking
These are aluminum

a buddy of mine and I almost bought a trailer load in early 2000 to cut and use. Glad I didn’t, they were steel.

working on mounting them or at least a few options where or how

I really need to do my seat delete as well

Sponsored
OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4x8 sheet of beige HDPE coming to make a raised platform. Trying to decide if i want theses here, forward over cupholders or under the patform.
Ford Bronco MCInfantry build…. 2 door EG Bug Out Bronco A1381AE0-C4C5-4C12-91C9-11FC4469BC78
Ford Bronco MCInfantry build…. 2 door EG Bug Out Bronco 1970196A-D16D-458D-9759-1D655AD51E9E

OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice looking wheels and tires. Is your Badlands a Sasquatch? Also how do those tires compare to the stock for road noise?
2 db higher on an Apple Watch but not a direct comparison on same day same roadway

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yiu
2 door seat delete

picked up some beige playboard or UV TREATED hdpe to work with this weekend

Here’s the ‘resistors in the seat belt buckles
24AC756F-46BD-4CFB-86F6-B583E85AB8BB.jpeg
You have anymore pictures of this? How does the two wire wiring cable interface with the sensor? Is there a connector or do the leads go straight into the sensor?

I'll be interested to see your HDPE platform, I looked into using starboard but then the price scared me off lol. I might still do a HDPE one after I get this birch one done.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yiu

You have anymore pictures of this? How does the two wire wiring cable interface with the sensor? Is there a connector or do the leads go straight into the sensor?

I'll be interested to see your HDPE platform, I looked into using starboard but then the price scared me off lol. I might still do a HDPE one after I get this birch one done.
just a pigtail coming out
I destroyed the buckle to get it
Ford Bronco MCInfantry build…. 2 door EG Bug Out Bronco C022A30B-4782-48C1-A1F0-2CBBE6A27188

Sponsored
OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going as fast as the last time i fabricated things… but coming along… will raise the platform 12” off the floor to allow a couple milk crates if need under it,
Ford Bronco MCInfantry build…. 2 door EG Bug Out Bronco 0655F8AD-828A-4487-A343-2B694804E3DD
Ford Bronco MCInfantry build…. 2 door EG Bug Out Bronco 120D607E-4ACD-461E-B6C2-0F36FDCE4C2E
Ford Bronco MCInfantry build…. 2 door EG Bug Out Bronco B3C74BC1-A8A2-4CE4-AC6C-D17D553FE905

Last edited:

SlpybearTX

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Race Red Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spent the day doing what I could
Mxt575 @MidlandUSA under the console and routed the usb c and rj45 jack to the console with bulkhead fittings
Moved my Apple puck to where lux would be and we will see how it works
Finished out my onboard air and mounted it on the side of the @Lobo Off-Road hidden winch mount with a warn platinum zeon 10s I got from @nextgen bronco (waiting on a fairlead)

I used an air body saw, didn’t remote mount the solenoid (no need).

took about 7 hours to do it all by myself

Ford Bronco MCInfantry build…. 2 door EG Bug Out Bronco EC497587-9B20-4BDC-B534-59F1556DE8E7
silly question, but does that hair “scrunchy” stay on there? Only reason I ask… first date with a girl in ‘94 she took one off and dropped in on the gearshift of my Silverado. She wound up becoming my wife and the black scrunchy has made the move to every vehicle shifter to this day. First thing I noticed in the pic, lol.

great build and thread!
Sponsored