Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, and yes. That is us, I see you going as well. We plan to be there Friday and Saturday. First time out with our New Bronco and first time to Barnwell so coming to learn and explore.
Awesome. I'll be out Saturday, hopefully around 9 or so. Not really sure what to expect... I've also not been to Barnwell yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. I'll be out Saturday, hopefully around 9 or so. Not really sure what to expect... I've also not been to Barnwell yet.
Sounds good. I think there is a drivers meeting at 9 on Saturday for I assume a convoy over the new Bronco trail they are opening. Should be a fun learning weekend. See you Saturday!

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oracle Tinted Flush Mount Tail Lights with upgraded Amber/White module. Super clean look for the back of our Ford Bronco Badlands with these. The new Amber / White module really takes these to a new level if you have the signature LED lighting and want to keep the amber turn signal. These also require only 1 Forscan change instead of multiple.

Details about the 1 Forscan change you need to make are in the video. The only change you need to make is to go to the BdyCM (Body Control Module) and find "Rear LED Turn Outage" and change it from Enabled (1) to Disabled (0).

I am not a Forscan expert, only the second time using this tool and this was a very easy modification to set up these new Oracle tail lights. They look awesome and I would highly recommend these.

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oracle Tinted Flush Mount Tail Lights with upgraded Amber/White module. Super clean look for the back of our Ford Bronco Badlands with these. The new Amber / White module really takes these to a new level if you have the signature LED lighting and want to keep the amber turn signal. These also require only 1 Forscan change instead of multiple.

Details about the 1 Forscan change you need to make are in the video. The only change you need to make is to go to the BdyCM (Body Control Module) and find "Rear LED Turn Outage" and change it from Enabled (1) to Disabled (0).

I am not a Forscan expert, only the second time using this tool and this was a very easy modification to set up these new Oracle tail lights. They look awesome and I would highly recommend these.

Such an awesome video thank you so much for your time in doing this and sharing! Do you mind if we share this video on our site and socials?

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Such an awesome video thank you so much for your time in doing this and sharing! Do you mind if we share this video on our site and socials?
I don’t mind at all. Please share. Happy to help others out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't want to drill into your plastic and mount your front license plate in front of your grill? This 20-30 minute solution uses existing bolts on the HD Modular bumper and gets the plate nicely out of the way IMO. Just picked up some 1.5" x 1/8" Aluminum from the hardware store and a few basic hand tools - Hacksaw, grinder, vise, drill and all done.

OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my Harken Hoister mounted on the ceiling and got the top off of Pebbles. I have seen some pictures of the Harken set up for a Bronco but no full videos so hopefully this will help someone out. Bottom line, I think it works great.

Full set up and install video for the Harken Hoister Lift for a 2 Door Bronco.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bad To The Stone

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leveled out the back area of our 2 Door Bronco Badlands to be better for our dog and provide more room to carry luggage on trips. We still need to rear seats sometimes so did not want to do a rear seat delete. Instead, we just made a small platform to level the area and then used a heavy rubber mat from Tractor Supply to cover the whole area.

Worked out great, the platform can stay in place when the seats are up and offers some additional storage underneath.

Sponsored