First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They look amazing painted, even better than I thought. Looks like Anderson or ADV fenders from the side.

How many hours did they take and/or what did they end up charging you?
Had them painted/installed at a local shop. Took them 2 weeks to get them painted right and maybe 2 hour install. Just under $1,000 for the paint/install.
Sponsored

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone have these on a non-Sasquatch model? Wondering how they'd look on a stock BD...

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had a little fitment issue with the front passenger flare but KBD replaced it without any hassle and it turned out great. Not ideal tire coverage but they look phenomenal

1904BFDE-4D74-49B9-8C36-4A4CE73CD843.jpeg

A379C0BF-CBAF-4E7D-A590-F9A33227CEAF.jpeg

OP
OP
BUCKS22CO

BUCKS22CO

Base
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOOKS AMAZING, REALLY DIG IT!!! Thumbs Up

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had a little fitment issue with the front passenger flare but KBD replaced it without any hassle and it turned out great. Not ideal tire coverage but they look phenomenal

Ford Bronco KBD Body Kits fender flares installed pics A379C0BF-CBAF-4E7D-A590-F9A33227CEAF

Ford Bronco KBD Body Kits fender flares installed pics A379C0BF-CBAF-4E7D-A590-F9A33227CEAF
I had a similar issue with my front passenger, a couple small divots in the surface and slight alignment issue, as well as slight discoloration at points. I was in a time crunch and just went with it at the time. Did you just call and they sent you the single replacement flare?

Did you paint or use black vinyl/tape on the fender edge so it didn't show through? I used black vinyl for covering chrome trim etc and it has began to peel a bit...

Looks good! I like the black contrast against the white, much like my CG. (y)

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine went in the dumpster yesterday. They turned gray and would never go back to black no matter what I cleaned em with and treated em with. Oh well.

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine went in the dumpster yesterday. They turned gray and would never go back to black no matter what I cleaned em with and treated em with. Oh well.
A couple pieces had some turning but I used back to black on them and they didn’t respond right away but after a day or two they looked like new. Have had them on for a month now and no issues

Sponsored

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a similar issue with my front passenger, a couple small divots in the surface and slight alignment issue, as well as slight discoloration at points. I was in a time crunch and just went with it at the time. Did you just call and they sent you the single replacement flare?

Did you paint or use black vinyl/tape on the fender edge so it didn't show through? I used black vinyl for covering chrome trim etc and it has began to peel a bit...

Looks good! I like the black contrast against the white, much like my CG. (y)
I emailed them and took a couple pics. They sent me the new piece (just the single flare that had an issue) within 5 days rushed. No hassle. I used plastidip after they were on and sprayed it over the edge. Blends in perfectly and can always reapply as necessary. Peels away easily if you overspray

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I emailed them and took a couple pics. They sent me the new piece (just the single flare that had an issue) within 5 days rushed. No hassle. I used plastidip after they were on and sprayed it over the edge. Blends in perfectly and can always reapply as necessary. Peels away easily if you overspray
Cool, thanks for the info. I also thought about the Plastidip. I might ping you in a few months to see if it's holding up any better than my vinyl.

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool, thanks for the info. I also thought about the Plastidip. I might ping you in a few months to see if it's holding up any better than my vinyl.
The reality is I spray that crap everywhere not trying to be a perfectionist or anything and it does the job. Lasted over a month now. If mud and dirt pulls it away over time it will take you five seconds to recover. And if you screw up it takes the same amount of time start all over lol. Best option honestly

Daxe44

Outer Banks
First Name
Dax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The reality is I spray that crap everywhere not trying to be a perfectionist or anything and it does the job. Lasted over a month now. If mud and dirt pulls it away over time it will take you five seconds to recover. And if you screw up it takes the same amount of time start all over lol. Best option honestly
6095D322-1F9E-40BB-8DBD-0370CBE81513.jpeg

6E2CFCE6-AC6D-4A52-86BB-625DFF7875BB.jpeg

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any A51 Broncos out there with these unpainted as is? Curious how it would look.
Sponsored