First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is there any standard timing when the trackers get updated? Does it normally happen overnight or have people discovered it at all times of the day? I don't normally check mine except around lunch time. I know some have it on the refresh key all the time.
I checked mine last night around 11 so it updated overnight
Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congratulations! They do seem to at least be moving some. I'm just happy to see some of my jail mates getting to the next hurdle.
I went back to the beginning of this thread and almost all the original people are still here and still waiting. What does that say about us? I guess we're either really passionate about these things or too stupid to move on. Maybe not stupid more like stubborn.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I went back to the beginning of this thread and almost all the original people are still here and still waiting. What does that say about us? I guess we're either really passionate about these things or too stupid to move on. Maybe not stupid more like stubborn.
I've already said I'm not getting off this ride until I get my prize!

Us oldtimers are probably all 2 doors, if my memory is correct, 3 have been posted to about 10 or more of the 4 doors. I'm really wondering if Ford is going to be able to crank out a thousand of these before the MY swapout, that's about how many of us there were scheduled.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

At this point, I'm really regretting not taking the 200k fordpass points for switching tops back in 2021...

I didn't think Ford would have had so much trouble getting these tops out since they had TWO whole years to figure them out, but I should have known better.
They're like the kid who got an extension to finish their term paper, but still waited until the last minute to work on it and turned it in late anyway. 🙄

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

At this point, I'm really regretting not taking the 200k fordpass points for switching tops back in 2021...

I didn't think Ford would have had so much trouble getting these tops out since they had TWO whole years to figure them out, but I should have known better.
They're like the kid who got an extension to finish their term paper, but still waited until the last minute to work on it and turned it in late anyway. 🙄
I know the tops were a big hold-up but I'm really wondering if the square fenders were the bigger culprit. They pulled the Everglades right around the timeframe the HE's were originally scheduled and then the 4 doors got produced first which had the same fenders but never the mod top.

Sponsored

rhcoop

Heritage
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350Z
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
feel your frustration, right about two and a half years.. it's more of a joke now with my friends, nobody believes that i actually ordered a vehicle.
lost all my bets with friends who's going to get their new car first. hell, just to jab at me even more a buddy ordered a tesla a couple weeks ago. he's already driving it around!
I feel your pain, its the running joke w/all my friends. It's pretty incredible how much they have dropped the ball and how much money they are leaving on the table because they can't get their stuff together.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford chat down in Canada... We don't get emails here if we've been scheduled. Read the schedule thread and saw that individual waiting a whole 36 hours from order to get a VIN...

EDIT: Phone Canada Customer relationship number isnt even working. LOL
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club thisisfine

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wifes 4door heritage blend date was 8-2. Tracker has said in production. Today she got this email from Ford.

Dear JOSHUA MADSEN,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Heritage Edition order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of July 31, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​

striumph1500

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Shaker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the scheduling is all over the place. One minute Sep, then Oct then late Sep, now back to Oct?

fwk727

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Big Bend; 21 F-150; 11 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How stupid are we going to feel in a year when Ford dealers are drowning in Broncos and giving big rebates? 😒

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How stupid are we going to feel in a year when Ford dealers are drowning in Broncos and giving big rebates? 😒
Different vehicle and not as desirable as the big Bronco but take a look at the Sport, rebates and special interest rates, looked at my local dealer inventory and they have 20 on the lot.

PP and PO are, in a form, a rebate, remember some of us old guys go back to '20 reservations for '21s so Ford is taking a pretty big loss on each of us to finally shut us up.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Probably not stupid at all since there’s no way I’ll get another new Heritage for just a bit over 40k ever again.

JickyJr

Heritage
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford finally acknowledged it's movement via email

So ignoring the many scheduling delays, which aren't shown on the tracker unfortunately, this is hopefully the new time frame to expect for those of us just now getting to production and built status.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club thumbnail
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230811-072503~3

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker last updated on 7/12. It's been a month since it went "in production" and I have had zero updates from Ford. 😡

Two days past the end of the "ETA" to my dealer (8/2-8/8) and I can't get anyone to tell me where it is. On Monday, called customer service and they said it should be there by the 8th. Yesterday, chat tells me it hasn't shipped yet and they have no other updates.
Calls and text messages to the sales manager have gone unanswered. 👻 🙄

I'm getting really sick of all this waiting. It's been 920 days since my original order! 🤬
I guess on the plus side more time to save for down payment or pay it off.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

this may have been answered, but anyone know the offset of the HE wheels?
Sponsored