First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally home safe and sound. I'm off work tomorrow but it's supposed to be torrential rain. I guess I'll just hang out in the garage and play with it. Maybe I'll throw on a coat of wax.

IMG_6873.jpeg

IMG_6874.jpeg

IMG_6875.jpeg
Drove by Flood Ford this morning and saw your Bronco sitting out front. Enjoy!
Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Next gen Tacoma on my list of ford don’t figure it out.

i did get offered a 23’ TRD pro Tacoma as well when I inquired out about next gen, it was solar octane beautiful colour.
Yeah, there is NO sneaking around town with that color.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yes, and I'm not an owner, and I'll probably get the REB regular 2 door if I can. But yeah, I think its pretty s..ty of Ford to do that. I have a reservation for a Yellowstone one, but definitely having second thoughts on it. I think Ford might have cost themselves a lot of buzz on that model by doing that.
I’m in the same boat. If they actually offer Yellowstone on anything other than an HE-L, it kills the “exclusivity” of the trim level. I guess in the end it doesn’t really matter, though, because that’s the color the Boss wants and she likes the wheels on the HE-L better.

Do you have a production date on yours yet? I was told yesterday that our 2DR Yellowstone is scheduled for the week of 10/16. If the UAW goes on strike, who knows if/when it’ll actually get built.

Sponsored

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
10-15 sounds about right. Mine showed up at the dealer with 20. (or at least thats what it had after it went through the delivery prep)
My MT HE had 19 on it when I checked it on arrival.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My MT HE had 19 on it when I checked it on arrival.
Thank you. Hopefully I’ll get mine this Sunday. The transport got stuck in LA traffic and missed the 9PM close at the dealer to pick it up yesterday. Hopefully they’ll be there today at 9AM when they open.

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still just waiting... no communication from ford... The dealer nor Ford can tell me whats going on with it... I am genuinely happy to see people starting to get their heritages, but I can't help but be a little envious!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Capture in production.JPG

Sponsored

danno4x4

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS, 2005 WRX STI, 2001 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still just waiting... no communication from ford... The dealer nor Ford can tell me whats going on with it... I am genuinely happy to see people starting to get their heritages, but I can't help but be a little envious!
Capture in production.JPG
2 door or 4 door?

I had a very similar experience with my 2 Door order, as I think many here did that were in production in July.

I never understood what the hold up was, but suspect it was missing a backlogged part(s) to be able to complete, so they rolled it out to the holding lot while awaiting the parts.

Below is my timeframe…. It’s been a lot of hurry up and wait. On a positive note, the Bronco I ordered is now on a train somewhere in Arkansas (after sitting in Indiana, then outside of Chicago for a few days) and on its way to Austin, TX where my dealer is “working” on the missing price protection offer for more than a month.

I’m sure I’ll be happy when it finally arrives and we can sort through the smart vincent headaches, but like many who are and have been in the same boat, it feels like “Supply Chain Challenges “ is another way of saying “we’ve deprioritized our logistics process investments”

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 6571E429-9B85-4FF5-A3E1-14BCBA9EF302

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone with the modular top have a take on the wind noise at highway speeds? I imagine it's about the same as all the others but just wondering.
My wife's iPhone read 66db on the highway the other day compared to my daughter's Wrangler soft top w/o AT tires at 72db

danno4x4

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS, 2005 WRX STI, 2001 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Huh, I guess somehow i expected a hatch door, not a removable panel. Still cool, thanks for sharing!
Maybe Ford will come out with a Bronco Heritage M2 Bradley Edition!

Now wouldn’t that be something.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club F0AF59E7-28E5-4ACB-8144-7108B5707953
Sponsored