gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the mirrored a pillar covers today. Absolutely shocked with how good they look for a $5, 5 minute mod. Just hoping they hold up - but if not I'll just buy more lol

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20240402_234925343

Last edited:

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added a J&L Oil Separator

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0016

And then had to trim up my JCR engine cover to get it to fit back on.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0015

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took my bike and my Bronco to the Tail of the Dragon (US 129) over the weekend and got on Killboy’s highlights!

Darryl β€œKillboy” Cannon is the original photographer out there. I’ve met him several times. He and his wife Lori are great people. :)

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  ef5cd96a6ea2ea326fe0f27af1d80a9

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took my bike and my Bronco to the Tail of the Dragon (US 129) over the weekend and got on Killboy’s highlights!

Darryl β€œKillboy” Cannon is the original photographer out there. I’ve met him several times. He and his wife Lori are great people. :)

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  ef5cd96a6ea2ea326fe0f27af1d80a9
I used to live there. Darryl is awesome. I'm glad his fame has blown up. Cool dude.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got around to installing my bird nest inhibitor device. The birds were building nests faster than I could remove the debris.
Industrious little buggers. Once they decide on a spot for their new home, they will not stop!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got around to installing my bird nest inhibitor device. The birds were building nests faster than I could remove the debris.
IMG_8690.jpeg
IMG_8688.jpeg
Industrious little buggers. Once they decide on a spot for their new home, they will not stop!

I had to build small triangles on my front porch pillars because they would not stop building on them.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here comes the big mod: Gave the windows a shot of windex.

Over the winter I snagged a Gently used Kuat Sherpa 2.0. This week I gave it a wipe down, a spray of silicone lube, and modified the extensions β€œanti-rattle”. Threw one of the two bikes on the back and went for a short drive to a nearby park for a test lap.

The rack was sturdy, and effortless. No more breaking down bikes and trying to Tetris them into the 2DR. The 700c on this Roadhouse would barely fit, and the new 29er certainly wouldn’t.

10/10 on the ease of use and general build quality!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7102
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7104
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7109
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7114

When loading up with two bikes, the one closest to the truck will need it’s handlebars spun 90Β° to avoid contact with the tire rack/rotopax

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to build small triangles on my front porch pillars because they would not stop building on them.
And gutters too!. The nest is not really the problem for me, it's the bird $#!t all over the place. We have swifts that build the mud nests.

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here comes the big mod: Gave the windows a shot of windex.

Over the winter I snagged a Gently used Kuat Sherpa 2.0. This week I gave it a wipe down, a spray of silicone lube, and modified the extensions β€œanti-rattle”. Threw one of the two bikes on the back and went for a short drive to a nearby park for a test lap.

The rack was sturdy, and effortless. No more breaking down bikes and trying to Tetris them into the 2DR. The 700c on this Roadhouse would barely fit, and the new 29er certainly wouldn’t.

10/10 on the ease of use and general build quality!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1628
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1628

When loading up with two bikes, the one closest to the truck will need it’s handlebars spun 90Β° to avoid contact with the tire rack/rotopax
Nice I've got a Sherpa 2.0 attached to the Pivot 2. Great setup.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000003187

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000003188
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000003192

I hit 5k on the odometer.

Amsoil for everything.

Changed engine oil and filter. The 4k mile old Pennzoil Platinum looked black as under the bed. Shockingly dark. I thought about grabbing an oil sample but didn't.

Changed front differential fluid. Looked fine. I do not have 4A, so haven't used the front differential a ton.

Changed transfer case fluid. Also looked pretty good.

Rear differential fluid was nasty and full chunks of what appeared to be threadlocker.

I highly, highly recommend changing the rear differential fluid very early for the first interval.

Then did a rotation. Thank God the Bronco has a TPMS sensor in the spare. My Ranger does not.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1928

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1928

I hit 5k on the odometer.

Amsoil for everything.

Changed engine oil and filter. The 4k mile old Pennzoil Platinum looked black as under the bed. Shockingly dark. I thought about grabbing an oil sample but didn't.

Changed front differential fluid. Looked fine. I do not have 4A, so haven't used the front differential a ton.

Changed transfer case fluid. Also looked pretty good.

Rear differential fluid was nasty and full chunks of what appeared to be threadlocker.

I highly, highly recommend changing the rear differential fluid very early for the first interval.

Then did a rotation. Thank God the Bronco has a TPMS sensor in the spare. My Ranger does not.
Did you buy the oil directly from Amsoil or???. And what weight did you put in the diffs and TC? I’m getting close to 2k miles and my first oil change, may do the rear diff too, only because of what you found.
Sponsored