Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

what this thread used to be:
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 tmp

What this thread is now:
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 tmp
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and a dog holding what appears to be a dildo lmao
If this is the current challenge I'm not participating.
The size ratio of my little dog relative to competitive-level fake dongage would just be...wrong.
I'll wait for the next one (challenge, not a larger dog for photogenic purposes).

*I know it's not the challenge.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the person "winning" is 4/69, it's not really a problem. Just saying.
What about 3 6 9?

Everyone with the song stuck in their head now is welcome!

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some poor random lady trying to enjoy her lunch who got approached by a topless guy asking to take his picture for a photo contest.

Next Challenge: The Bronco owner's living (no urns or photos) Grandma behind the wheel of the Bronco with a double thumbs up

sorry if you, like myself, no longer have a living grandmother. If no one can meet this request, I'll change it. Blame my wife it was her idea :D
So my challenge was issued on Wednesday at 1:29 PM. With the changed proposal, it means I would need to issue a new challenge at 1:29pm today if unmet, correct?

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where’s Grandma!!!???
You can do this!!
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_9411
Not a Bronco, so it doesn’t count,

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my challenge was issued on Wednesday at 1:29 PM. With the changed proposal, it means I would need to issue a new challenge at 1:29pm today if unmet, correct?
Didn't the new rules say the person who made the challenge could extend it a day if they want? Maybe somebody is going to Grandma's house Saturday. 🤷‍♀️

But also by the new rules, it is not my place to make that decision. 😘😘

And it won't be me. My grandmas are both gone, as are both grandmas of my children. 😥

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came this () close to asking a random elderly lady yesterday at the post office to sit in my Bronco and let me take a picture of her. But I chickened out, I said to myself, are you crazy, she's going to think you're some kind of sick-o trying to abduct her or something. Let's not overthink this too much. Judging by how many people have accomplished at least one challenge, we have a healthy group participating. If someone gets upset and wants to quit, we could all pitch in and get some B6G pineapple pizza stickers for participation trophies to keep them in the game!

Last edited:

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I came this () close to asking a random elderly lady yesterday at the post office to sit in my Bronco and let me take a picture of her. But I chickened out, I said to myself, are you crazy, she's going to think you're some kind of sick-o trying to abduct her or something. Let's not overthink this too much. Judging by how many people have accomplished at least one challenge, we have a healthy group participating. If someone gets upset and wants to quit, we could all pitch in and get some B6G pineapple pizza stickers for participation trophies to keep them in the game!
Honestly, that is probably going to be what I change it to ... Elderly lady behind the wheel of the bronco giving two thumbs up. I'm talking white haired old lady fro tho :)

My wife's grandma is alive and well (she's 90 and mobile) and my wife's cousin has a Bronco. I texted him to see if he by chance has a picture of her behind the wheel (I don't think he is a Bronco6G member .. but maybe I could get him on!).

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly, that is probably going to be what I change it to ... Elderly lady behind the wheel of the bronco giving two thumbs up. I'm talking white haired old lady fro tho :)

My wife's grandma is alive and well (she's 90 and mobile) and my wife's cousin has a Bronco. I texted him to see if he by chance has a picture of her behind the wheel (I don't think he is a Bronco6G member .. but maybe I could get him on!).
What about an old blue hair lady? Since my Bronco is blue...

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love pineapple pizza