John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally, a Non-Squatch and Squatched Badlands side by side, and at diff angles. The 33's are looking great in these pics. I'm right back to overthinking the Squatch, and considering the non-squatch BL+MGV vs the Wildtrak+meh interior. Rabbit hole time.

Which is squatch vs non - colors ? They both look squatched -
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The top on the white one looks lighter. If they are the same color, you would think it would appear darker on the white. I hope the Modular top is available at release, although I know better.
That’s because the pics of the white are inside under the factory lighting. Look at the outside shots of the other MIC tops, that is what the top will look like, even on white.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Which is squatch vs non - colors ? They both look squatched -
Anytime you see those dark gray rings those are the upgraded wheels for the 33MTs. Then the light grey ring are the SAS and will always be on the 35s.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a Race Red 2016 Mustang with black stripes. Looks awesome, especially since Michigan gets a lot of gray days and it stands out like in the pictures here.

HOWEVER:
I am going for the Anti-Matter Blue 2-door Bronco. I expect to get some dirt on my Bronco all the time. I think AMB looks better with dirt on it. Also, on the days that it is sunny, AMB looks better.

Canoe Front.png

Bronco No Doors Roof.png

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally, a Non-Squatch and Squatched Badlands side by side, and at diff angles. The 33's are looking great in these pics. I'm right back to overthinking the Squatch, and considering the non-squatch BL+MGV vs the Wildtrak+meh interior. Rabbit hole time.
From what I’ve read, the Badlands comes standard with the Sasquatch suspension. Why pay extra for wheels that I don’t really like anyway. The 33’s look more retro in my opinion with the 35’s maybe a bit too wide. I think a 295 or 305 / 70 on a Black Rhino Armor, Abrams, or Arsenal will be the deal on a Badlands. And for those that think that they have to wait for a manual Sasquatch, you can get a manual Badlands. Just my opinion of course.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I’ve read, the Badlands comes standard with the Sasquatch suspension. Why pay extra for wheels that I don’t really like anyway. The 33’s look more retro in my opinion with the 35’s maybe a bit too wide. I think a 295 or 305 / 70 on a Black Rhino Armor, Abrams, or Arsenal will be the deal on a Badlands. And for those that think that they have to wait for a manual Sasquatch, you can get a manual Badlands. Just my opinion of course.
Suspensions are the same but also different.

(I just can't muster the emotional energy right now to get into the details)

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So why are we waiting until summer? This is bullshit with them all basically hanging around, they need to stop screwing around and speed shit up

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's not black. It's AMB. We saw it on the other factory photos from last week with the steelies. LOVE IT. But that car deserves a black grille - OBX or Wildtrak.

beto3005

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Suspensions are the same but also different.

(I just can't muster the emotional energy right now to get into the details)
Off the top of my head, I think the differences are just the proportions/length/height of the suspension, same hardware but proportional to the chosen tire. Plus a bump stop?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's not black. It's AMB. We saw it on the other factory photos from last week with the steelies. LOVE IT. But that car deserves a black grille - OBX or Wildtrak.
Glad someone can tell. I def can't!! Thank you!