Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol... I think that I am somewhere around 1104XXXX. What are my chances of my 2 door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 with Lux and Tow packages getting scheduled currently priority 19 with Granger?

LMFAO? I wish I could get a Vegas odds line on this!
zach put out a pretty thorough post about this, right? I'll look and see if I can find it..
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree
They just laugh and laugh and get off putting trucks and broncos half completed for months in parking lots

it’s crazy how scammy this all is

it’s FAKE NEWS
I have waited 800+ day as have many others and I am told I have commodity constraints. Yet there are multiple dealers with nicely appointed Broncos in their (and have been since the trucks release) selling briskly well over sticker. In other words, FORD has built my order hundreds of times over yet I wait. You're right not scammy. I am sure it's just a coincidence. An oversight on FORD's part.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#39 eh? That's exactly what I started 2021-2022 at Stephens auto center. This year, I'm starting at #10. Good luck doom
There is definitely a war going on in my head. I want to be optimistic especially after 800 days of waiting. But I think I know that I will not see a vehicle.

FORD has been abysmal through this rollout. And the fact that have been even less communicative these last few months after saying "ok, ok, we're gonna get you reservation holders in '23" makes me think absolutely nothing will change. And this much is clear, this commodity/allocation nonsense it just an excuse. FORD is catering to its true customers- the dealers. My order/my money do not matter to them at all.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
zach put out a pretty thorough post about this, right? I'll look and see if I can find it..
I have already done the math, assuming that I end up roughly where I was at last year. If Ford were to actually build out all roll-over orders, I would get a 2023; however, few would bet on that outcome... So based on past history of Ford's behavior, my WildTrak is likely to be scheduled sometime in MY 2027.

It seems almost unconscionable that Ford would make an reservation holder with an active order wait 5+ years for delivery, but that's the current math.

@Ford Motor Company, tell me you don't care about reservation holders, without telling me that you don't care about reservation holders...

LMFAO, your lack of a response will suffice as usual!

Sponsored

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may already know this, but in case you don't...the COVP confirmation email goes from Ford to your dealership. You will need to ask them to forward it to you; I would insist on seeing it.
does this show that my order was submitted and received by Ford? Is this official?

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 Untitled

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have already done the math, assuming that I end up roughly where I was at last year. If Ford were to actually build out all roll-over orders, I would get a 2023; however, few would bet on that outcome... So based on past history of Ford's behavior, my WildTrak is likely to be scheduled sometime in MY 2027.

It seems almost unconscionable that Ford would make a reservation holder with an active order wait 5+ years for delivery, but that's the current math.
@Ford Motor Company, tell me you don't care about reservation holders, without telling me that you don't care about reservation holders...

This is the worst launch/roll out for a vehicle I’ve ever seen

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So this means that COVP was more than likely approved?
The Ford order confirmation emails are sent independently of COVP approval. I too received my order confirmation from Ford on 9/21 very soon after the dealer updated the re-order for MY23 in WBDO. However, my COVP approval did not take place until 9/26 when the dealer received the COVP approval email from the Ford Program HQ late in the morning (after it was still showing as pending first thing that morning). It gave me peace of mind getting a copy of the COVP approval email knowing that all of the steps had been completed correctly.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It seems almost unconscionable that Ford would make an reservation holder with an active order wait 5+ years for delivery, but that's the current math.

OMG - WE all have turned into a bunch of cynic's here. How could we all be jumping to such negative conclusions about @Ford Motor Company 's plans for allocations.

I find it interesting when @Ford Motor Company communicates about build scheduling it always follows this order : Reservation time, Product availability (constraints), Scheduling and finally (wait for it) "Your Dealers Allocations". The reality is that this is the EXACT OPPOSITE OF their real priorities.

burntomaro

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nov 21st is the last date that customers have to covert their MY22 order. With the holidays (TGD, Christmas/NY), it would be safe to assume that the earliest Ford will open the order banks for new orders is Janurary '23?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford order confirmation emails are sent independently of COVP approval. I too received my order confirmation from Ford on 9/21 very soon after the dealer updated the re-order for MY23 in WBDO. However, my COVP approval did not take place until 9/26 when the dealer received the COVP approval email from the Ford Program HQ late in the morning (after it was still showing as pending first thing that morning). It gave me peace of mind getting a copy of the COVP approval email knowing that all of the steps had been completed correctly.
What is your new priority code if you don’t mind me asking

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would first like to say congrats…….. and I’m not irritated with you. But with ford, I ordered 3 months before you, and have a similar build (by looking at the picture) but have a 4 door…… unscheduled lol this makes no sense
I don't know what they go by but I have a 4dr obx with lux and switches and that's it. I ordered 11/20/21 and is in transit and eastimated to be here by the end of the month. It just hit St Louis